~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Really upset today. I can't find an OB/GYN to perform a VBAC and the hospital I'm set to deliver at have banned VBACs.

Really upset today. I can't find an OB/GYN to perform a VBAC and the hospital I'm set to deliver at have banned VBACs.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I attempted a VBAC with my second. The link is a list of hospitals, by state, that have allowed and banned VBAC's. Maybe that list will have a hospital close enough to you. :hugs:
https://ican-online.org/vbac-ban-map

So I had pain in the right hand side, I was so worried as it's persisting and getting worse, my temp was 38.9 and GP sent me to EPU.

All they could see internally was a sack but they said it matches my dates and all looks as it should, I have another scan at 2pm on the 18th.

So this is my little bubble :)

Attachments

• 1235018_650432974981716_1361528728_n.jpg
    1235018_650432974981716_1361528728_n.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 11
So I had pain in the right hand side, I was so worried as it's persisting and getting worse, my temp was 38.9 and GP sent me to EPU.

All they could see internally was a sack but they said it matches my dates and all looks as it should, I have another scan at 2pm on the 18th.

So this is my little bubble :)

Aw diddy! Glad you've got some reassurance though hun!

image.jpg

Hi guys!! Just an update -
I had my intake appt rescheduled from tomorrow to today so we could leave for vacation 1 day early. :haha:

Here it is!! Doc says everything looks good. Heartbeat was 170/min. My EDD was pushed ahead to April 6th. I guess my cycles were getting on the shorter side? Oh well, I'm happy! Hope everyone is doing great!!

My colleague had a box of chocolates today. She offered me one & I accepted. But it took all my will to chew it & swallow it :( What is that about?! I'm a chocoholic usually!!! Another food aversion, great :( No chocolate, no coffee. I'm going to be left with nothing :haha:

I am totally the same, usually addicted to chocolate and sweets, but haven't touched my drawer full of treats in work for weeks!

Little bean looks beautiful!!!

View attachment 668161

I had my intake appt rescheduled from tomorrow to today so we could leave for vacation 1 day early. :haha:

Here it is!! Doc says everything looks good. Heartbeat was 170/min. My EDD was pushed ahead to April 6th. I guess my cycles were getting on the shorter side? Oh well, I'm happy! Hope everyone is doing great!!

View attachment 668161

Yeah! Happy to hear that baby is doing well! Enjoy your vacation!

AFM, about 5 hours to go to our appointment!

kksy9b- Good luck at your appointment! Let us know how it goes.

Raychay and Mayb_baby- great scans!!!!!!!

We still had our dr appointment yesterday and it went well. He told me I have a very slight subchorionic bleed but that either I'll have a little blood come out or else I'll just re-absorb the blood. Either way he said it's no big deal and things look great.

Here's the scan picture of the little blob!

Attachments

• 8week.png
    8week.png
    236.6 KB · Views: 16
We still had our dr appointment yesterday and it went well. He told me I have a very slight subchorionic bleed but that either I'll have a little blood come out or else I'll just re-absorb the blood. Either way he said it's no big deal and things look great.

Here's the scan picture of the little blob!

So happy to hear you had a good scan.

Hi all!

It's been awhile since I've posted..and it took me awhile to catch up! I'm so sad to hear about those who are out. My heart goes out to you all.

I had my first appointment yesterday. According to my cycle, she estimated me at the same as what I thought..10 weeks 3 days. (4 today!) I was able to hear the heartbeat at 166 BPM. It was such a cool experience! The baby is much lower than I thought. She did say my uterus is a little low, which is why the pelvic exam hurt as much as it did, but it's nothing to worry about.

Like others I've read, I will only get 1 ultrasound at 20 weeks. So disappointing! However, I opted for the 1st tri tests simply so I can get the dating scan US. I have the appointment today in just a few hours. I can't wait to see the little peanut!

I am telling my dad this weekend.. then the word will be out! I will probably wait to formally announce it until 12 weeks, but I'm going to give the grandparents the go-ahead to verbally tell who they want since they are all first time grandparents!

Wishing the best of luck to those of you experiencing problems.. I hope all test results come back with good answers! I will try to remember to post a pic of the U/S. I've been so busy with work and life lately.. yet the pregnancy time seems to be going so slow!

Oh - I get to find out the gender on Veteran's Day! I've never been so excited for that holiday :)

Hi all!

It's been awhile since I've posted..and it took me awhile to catch up! I'm so sad to hear about those who are out. My heart goes out to you all.

I had my first appointment yesterday. According to my cycle, she estimated me at the same as what I thought..10 weeks 3 days. (4 today!) I was able to hear the heartbeat at 166 BPM. It was such a cool experience! The baby is much lower than I thought. She did say my uterus is a little low, which is why the pelvic exam hurt as much as it did, but it's nothing to worry about.

Like others I've read, I will only get 1 ultrasound at 20 weeks. So disappointing! However, I opted for the 1st tri tests simply so I can get the dating scan US. I have the appointment today in just a few hours. I can't wait to see the little peanut!

I am telling my dad this weekend.. then the word will be out! I will probably wait to formally announce it until 12 weeks, but I'm going to give the grandparents the go-ahead to verbally tell who they want since they are all first time grandparents!

Wishing the best of luck to those of you experiencing problems.. I hope all test results come back with good answers! I will try to remember to post a pic of the U/S. I've been so busy with work and life lately.. yet the pregnancy time seems to be going so slow!

Oh - I get to find out the gender on Veteran's Day! I've never been so excited for that holiday :)

So exciting!!! I am so glad that you were able to hear the heartbeat and I can't wait to see your scan picture. So exciting that you have a date for your gender scan. I am thinking of getting a private scan at 15 weeks. I did this with my last daughter. It cost me $99, but it was great knowing so early. Also, if they can't tell the gender you get a repeat scan for free. :thumbup: After my scan on the 17th, I will schedule the ultrasound. Have a great scan today!

So happy for your good appointments GlassPeony and sunenihs!!
Sune, I hope you get a chance to post your US pic soon!!

Kksy- keep us updated with your appt today!! Not sure if you remember but we were on the same TTC thread :)

GL to all of those with appts coming up. I think Morgan was today? Anyone else?

Ah RaeChy thats a fab scan! looks like a proper little baby, so cute!

Hi ladies! Just got home from my appointment... no ultrasound until 20 weeks.. boo.. BUT we heard a strong heartbeat at 170!! It took her a bit to find but that little flutter stole my heart and made me fall even more in love with this little one growing inside me. Everything else looks good. I did find out that I have A- blood type so unless my DH also has a negative type, than I will have to get a RhoGAM shot partway through the pregnancy and ANY time I have bleeding, even light spotting (the spotting I posted about the other day was after intercourse so it was okay). All in all, I am on cloud 9 right now... it finally feels real :)

Hope you gals are doing well and looking forward to hearing about your appointments as they come up!

Have my first appointment September 18th! I can't wait! :D

Aww goodluck :)
I have my second scan that day Shannon :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back