~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

The scan went great! We were only able to get a side angle, but we watched the little peanut flip around and saw it's rump then he/she stretched its legs! It was so darling I could've just sat there and watched all day. For the most part it looked like he/she was just hanging out in a hammock enjoying the day :)

(I'm not quite sure I attached the image correctly, hopefully!)

Attachments

• baby ultrasound 105 weeks.jpg
    baby ultrasound 105 weeks.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 10
The scan went great! We were only able to get a side angle, but we watched the little peanut flip around and saw it's rump then he/she stretched its legs! It was so darling I could've just sat there and watched all day. For the most part it looked like he/she was just hanging out in a hammock enjoying the day :)

Lovely scan pic! :D

Had my MW booking in appt yesterday. She was lovely and went through everything. At the moment I'm being sent to be Consultant led due to previous MC's and I have a family history of cervical cancer but hopefully if everything okay I can be discharged back to Midwife led care.

My 12 week scan is booked for 25/9/13. Excited :D

What a great scan picture!

beautiful!!

Great to see everyone's lovely scans! Had my scan today and all is fine, thank goodness! Took the nurse all of 5 seconds to find baby, and we saw the heartbeat! Everything is looking great. The nurse said I had lovely internal organs, and that she wished she'd had me for her practical exam! Feel so relieved. Going to tell the parents and in-laws later since in-laws arrive from overseas this evening. I haven't seen them in 3 years, so this is going to be a joyful occasion!

Great to see everyone's lovely scans! Had my scan today and all is fine, thank goodness! Took the nurse all of 5 seconds to find baby, and we saw the heartbeat! Everything is looking great. The nurse said I had lovely internal organs, and that she wished she'd had me for her practical exam! Feel so relieved. Going to tell the parents and in-laws later since in-laws arrive from overseas this evening. I haven't seen them in 3 years, so this is going to be a joyful occasion!

YAY!!! I have been thinking of you all week. I am so glad your scan went well. Have a great visit with your in laws! I bet they will be thrilled. :happydance:

Awesome! Congratulations and have fun telling your parents and in-laws!!

sunenihs - lovely ultrasound, I love the image of the baby lying in a hammock enjoying the day!!

steatite - I am so relieved to hear your appointment went well! I think we've all been pulling for your little one :)

Things are getting exciting, aren't they!

:happydance: Steatite! Enjoy telling everyone the happy, happy news.

Great to see so many other scans of healthy beans & news of heartbeats :cloud9:

Rex told our childminder about my pregnancy today We've told him there's a baby in mummy's tummy but really didn't expect him to understand! Apparently the CM told her daughter to get out of the buggy cos she wasn't a baby & Rex just came out with 'my mummy's got a baby in her tummy'!!! Nice one, Rex! She obvs asked me & I couldn't lie to her face so I told her but said it was early days.

Thankfully the MW got my second lot of blood out first time so that was a relief. She got my hopes up that it could be a girl though :blush: She asked if I was feeling rough & I said 'yes, very' so she said 'don't work it won't be for the whole time but you know that from last time'. When I explained that I didn't have any nausea with Rex, she said 'well they do say girls disrupt your hormone levels more'. Wish she hasn't said that cos it's no secret that I'd love a girl this time :blush:

Steatite, that's awesome news!

AFM,I feel like I'm just treading water right now. I'm still experiencing a slew of symptoms. Haven't actually thrown up yet so that's good. I don't have my first appointment and scan until next Friday so I just feel like everything is up in the air. I'm so nervous they're gonna look and not find anything, lol.

had my booking apt today, still no scan date! have to phone hospital again on Tuesday to see if they can fit me in before I go on hols! Jealous of everyone getting early scans! So paranoid!

sunenihs- Beautiful scan pic, glad your baby is well x

steatite - So glad your LO is well and all is going good and enjoy telling your families :)

LauraLoo1612- I was told by my EPU that I may not get to have Mid Led due to having abnormal cells removed and a family history of cervical cancer but I'm clinging to the hope my MW will say I can.

SazzleR- Awww I have told Michael but now I am worried about LO telling people now :haha:
I'd love a girl this time too but I think it's a boy, either way I'll be happy.

had my booking apt today, still no scan date! have to phone hospital again on Tuesday to see if they can fit me in before I go on hols! Jealous of everyone getting early scans! So paranoid!

I think if I had had the choice between a) not having an early scan and having nothing to worry about in my pregnancy or b) a bleed followed by a week of agonising worry I would have chosen a). Please count yourself lucky that you have no cause for concern in your pregnancy. If you are that desperate to see your baby early there are plenty of private clinics that will scan you for around £80 - £100

I think if I had had the choices between a) not having an early scan and having nothing to worry about in my pregnancy or b) a bleed followed by a week of agonising worry I would have chosen a). Please count yourself lucky that you have no cause for concern in your pregnancy. If you are that desperate to see your baby early there are plenty of private clinics that will scan you for around £80 - £100

I'm so sorry you had to deal with a bleed :hugs: but in her defense, everyone would like to see baby as soon as they can. I don't think she meant to be inconsiderate of those having early scans due to issues- just that she wishes she could get an early scan like many of us, including myself, to confirm/date the pregnancy. I had spotting after my scan, and I was terrified. I wouldn't wish that on anyone and I'm sorry you had to deal with similar feelings with your terrifying bleed :hugs:

I have been reading and running, ladies! I'm beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel though- the nausea is easing, as is my weight gain, fatigue and sore boobs! If I hadn't heard the heartbeat this week (170bpm!!!) I would be scared but now I'm just happy to see the second tri on the horizon!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

:hi: sorry not posted for a while

Its lovely to see scan pics and to hear that you are hearing HB i wont get that til 16wk scan

AFM i have been bad had my 8wk booking app last thurs on the 29th and i told the midwife about being really ill with ms she advised me to see GP next day to get some anti sickness tabs as i was dehydrated. Fri 30th i went to work but came home sick cause i was feeling so rough went to the gp and she gave me anti sickness tabs but she said if i was no better by next morning (sat) then i should go epu she even phoned them and put them on standby for me, Sat morning it took me hrs to get up i had that little energy, my Bro in Law came and got Damon for me and my dad took me to H. There i was put on a drip for a few hours as i had 3x ketones in my urnine. They gave me the option to stay in for another drip or come home and keep myself hydrayted so i came home with some stronger anti sickness meds. Feeling alot better now still feel sick without tabs but hey ho. I have my scan booked for 2/10/13 where i will bw 13wks 4ds but this is due to having two holidays booked and only a couple of days free between them and they could not fit me in them days. So now i am trying to get things sorted for holiday next sat.

I am a bit worried also that i have used my doppler and cant find HB and some of you ladies are same stage as me and have heard HB

Hope everyone is doing well ---- not long now ladies before entering 2nd tri :happydance:

bw- so sorry you are having such rough ms. Did you have it throughout the duration of your last pregnancy? Hoping there's a light at the end of the tunnel for you.
Don't worry too much over your Doppler- baby might just be in a funny spot. The fact that you're having such strong ms is a good sign for baby. Hang in there and stay hydrated.

bw9522- I've been sick too. Throwing up once-twice a day for 4-5 weeks now. My dr recommended ginger root extract from Whole Foods/Natural Grocers 250 mg twice a day. I've taken it the last two days and haven't thrown up! It's been lovely. Still have my other symptoms (dizzy, starving, gas, sleepy) but it's amazing what it does to take nausea out of the equation!

Beautiful pictures and heartbeats, we're all well on our way to our 2nd trimesters, ladies! Soon we'll be posting gender announcements!!! :thumbup:

https://imageshack.us/a/img10/3194/fl6q.jpg

7 weeks! Can't wait to see bubba next week! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"