~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Ahh, stretchy clothes. How I love them. I've been wearing normal pants and jeans when leaving the house, but at home I've been living in my yoga pants. I've lost weight since my BFP, but my pants fit so tight! Glad I'm not the only one to be having this issue so early on.

Hi ladies my midwife has just told me my edd is the 22nd April :) hope I can join you all ! X

Ive got my maternity skinny jeans from New Look OMG they are so comfy!!!!! I've already started wearing them as my size 8 skinny jeans are getting too tight on my waistline.

Laura- I am 8 weeks and already started wearing maternity jeans, they are just so much more comfortable!! Now I need to find black maternity pants for work and I will be happy hehehe :)

Laura- I am 8 weeks and already started wearing maternity jeans, they are just so much more comfortable!! Now I need to find black maternity pants for work and I will be happy hehehe :)

Glad to hear its not just me. :haha:

loulabelle22-Congratulations and welcome to the group! wishing you a h&h 9 months.

I'm feeling pretty fat at the minute :(

I got on the scales this morning and I've put on 4lbs. Then this afternoon I went to my first midwife appointment and got on the scales there and it said I was 4lbs heavier than I was this morning! :( I've been in my maternity jeans for ages!

I don't even really feel like I'm eating much more at the moment. I am snacking a bit more but pre-preg I had some real issues with chocolate abuse and at the moment I've gone right off it so you'd think I'd be saving loads of calories there. :haha:

I got on the scales this morning and I've put on 4lbs. Then this afternoon I went to my first midwife appointment and got on the scales there and it said I was 4lbs heavier than I was this morning! :( I've been in my maternity jeans for ages!

I've been in maternity pants since about week 5 :winkwink:

Ya we are in the not really showing stage but feel fat! lol Oh if anyone has Burlington Coat Factory's out by them, they have CHEAP maternity clothes! $15 pants, $5 bras! Totally cute too!

Ya we are in the not really showing stage but feel fat! lol Oh if anyone has Burlington Coat Factory's out by them, they have CHEAP maternity clothes! $15 pants, $5 bras! Totally cute too!

I didn't know they did maternity. They are 10 minutes from my house, I guess I better go check it out.

How are you ladies doing? I've had one of those days with to many things to do, appointments to go to, it's insanely hot, I'm exhausted, and sick as a dog with all day sickness. I forgot how truly miserable it is to be sick all hours of the day and still have to do everything on top of it. I'm really hoping the heat goes away soon and fall will set it, it's hard to get the kids outside when it's just too hot for them to play. But I do have my first appointment with the midwife on Wednesday so I'm excited to go to that! I've always used an ob and this will be my first ( and last :) ) pregnancy with a midwife at a brand new birth center that recently opened. Any one else doing the all natural route?

How are you ladies doing? I've had one of those days with to many things to do, appointments to go to, it's insanely hot, I'm exhausted, and sick as a dog with all day sickness. I forgot how truly miserable it is to be sick all hours of the day and still have to do everything on top of it. I'm really hoping the heat goes away soon and fall will set it, it's hard to get the kids outside when it's just too hot for them to play. But I do have my first appointment with the midwife on Wednesday so I'm excited to go to that! I've always used an ob and this will be my first ( and last :) ) pregnancy with a midwife at a brand new birth center that recently opened. Any one else doing the all natural route?

I'm not doing a midwife, since I really like my OB, and after 3 kids I would feel like I was cheating on her! :haha: I DID have all 3 of my babies completely unmedicated, though! :D I feel more comfortable in a hospital, just in case, and will deliver in the same place again this time. They are very open and receptive to unmedicated births, and I never felt pressured or anything but completely supported in going without drugs.

Omg WOW to the ladies with Burlington Coat factory, are you all from Ohio too?! Haha too cool if so :)

Got my scan date! I'll be 10+6! Yay! Keeping everything crossed!

My skin is awful! :brat:

Mine too! I can't believe how bad my chin is, I haven't had skin like this since I was a teenager and even then I don't think it was as bad as this! I went to the chemist and got Clearasil yesterday and some other spot stuff as someone on here recommended it.

I have my booking in appointment tomorrow. A bit nervous but excited too as it means things are progressing. Only thing is I'm going to have to try and stay really calm as my blood pressure was high when I met the midwife when I first had my BFP which has never happened before but I think it was because I was stressed about knowing I'd drank alcohol etc as I'd just told her about that and was a bit upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->