~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Ive got my maternity skinny jeans from New Look OMG they are so comfy!!!!! I've already started wearing them as my size 8 skinny jeans are getting too tight on my waistline.

I have a pair from New Look too and they are fab!!

Morgan-yes I am from Ohio! Where are you from in Ohio? I am from Akron! I went to Burlington got Maternity work nice black slacks for $15 and a long black dress for $10! Couldn't beat it! They had bras there for $4.99 but I am only 8w4d so I am going to wait till at least the second trimester!

Mama-I am still seeing the FS at the moment but once I am done with him I am going to do a midwife! I decided since I had an ectopic before and dealt so much with meds and doctors and I got prego this cycle naturally I wanted to keep it going so I want a natural birth and the hospital my husband works at, so I feel safe there with any doctor if an emergency arises! :) GL to you too!!

Happy dance....I'm a lime :) and the end of first tri is in sight!!

Officially 10 weeks today! I'm 11 by LMP, but 10 according to early scan. :happydance: In exactly one week is my NT scan, I can't wait to see my little bubba and see how much he/she has grown. I am scheduling a private gender scan for 15 weeks. I did it with my last pregnancy and it was a great experience. So I should know the gender, if baby cooperates, October 15th.

kksy9b- Congrats on being a lime!!! 2 more weeks and the 1st tri will be over for you!

Reno- so exciting that you got your scan date. :happydance:

Amcolecchi- That is awesome that you are able to move over to a MW. I had OB's with my first two and since my first was a breech c-section and my second a failed vbac, I have to have an OB this time to do a 3rd c-section. You can't VBA2C in CO unless you have had a previous vaginal birth. :( I would love to be able to have a more natural approach. I bet you will love your MW.

LauraLoo1612- so exciting for your scan date.

mayb_baby- My skin was awful with my two daughters. I haven't had any problems this time. Maybe you have a little :pink: bubba growing.

Got my scan date! I'll be 10+6! Yay! Keeping everything crossed!

Is this your private scan or your first scan with the hospital?

That's the first scan with the hospital!! If all is well, going to book a 16 week gender scan as soon as we get out lol! :happydance:

Also, will be visiting my sister in Macedonia when I'm 13/14 weeks, and she said I can get a private scan for like £5, so will probably do that for fun! :happydance:

Has it gone fast or slow for you? I can't believe I'll be 10 weeks this week already! That's like 1/4 over! :wacko:

Can't remember if I joined already :haha:

Hi, I'm 10 weeks pregnant and my EDD is 8th April 2014 :)

So I sat down and my jeans ripped at the bum :cry:
Feeling so fat, I'm no longer and 8 and my topshop favourite jeans are destroyed:brat:

So I sat down and my jeans ripped at the bum :cry:
Feeling so fat, I'm no longer and 8 and my topshop favourite jeans are destroyed:brat:

Oh no!! Poor you :( I would be so upset. Luckily my fave jeans are still in my closet from the last baby's weight, so they're safe!

Is anyone else having super vivid pregnancy dreams?

I took a nap this afternoon and in it I had a very vivid dream that I was preparing Indian food. When I woke up it was all I could think about so I'm having it for dinner, haha! My whole pregnancy I've been having crazy strong dreams though.

Maternity clothes are on the horizon for me too!

Can't wait to hear about all the scans coming up!

We had an u/s yesterday, 11 weeks 178 bpm, you can even see between the legs! It's still so early, but I don't see anything there. My husband thinks "he's" still growing his parts, but I'm not so sure!!!! Any guesses? :flower:

Little head on the right, legs on the left. So Amazing!

Attachments

• 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 17

Has it gone fast or slow for you? I can't believe I'll be 10 weeks this week already! That's like 1/4 over! :wacko:

I think it's a bit of both for me. I am just trying to enjoy each stage for what it is and soak it in so that's helping to slow it down a bit :) What about for you?

Is anyone else having super vivid pregnancy dreams?

I took a nap this afternoon and in it I had a very vivid dream that I was preparing Indian food. When I woke up it was all I could think about so I'm having it for dinner, haha! My whole pregnancy I've been having crazy strong dreams though.

I am! I just said to DH this morning that my dreams seem to be so vivid now that I'm pregnant. Last night I was on a bus with my baby (I drive so not sure why I would be!) and I was in a panic about the pushchair not being secure. Also, I was dreaming about raising and caring for a huge tank of lobsters.... no idea where that came from!!

We had an u/s yesterday, 11 weeks 178 bpm, you can even see between the legs! It's still so early, but I don't see anything there. My husband thinks "he's" still growing his parts, but I'm not so sure!!!! Any guesses? :flower:

Awww what a cute little bubba. My scan is the 17th. I would guess girl from the HB.

Aawww lovely scan pic! :)

i actually found the baby on the doppler today! I found it a few seconds last week but wasn't sure. This time I actually found it long enough to get a hb reading. Heart rate was 146 bpm. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->