~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Haha I know - I don't know where the lobsters came from! Last night it was all to do with squeezing milk out of my boobs but I'd been reading a booklet on breast feeding that the midwife gave me before bed so at least that made sense!!

thank you :) ive added the image for april flowers love it :) xx will give my official due date when get dating scan but from online calcs im due 6th april 14 x

Morning ladies!
Got my booking appointment with midwife this afternoon, looking forward to it but also a bit apprehensive, not sure why! She's coming to the house and I'm a bit worried about the state of the place as OH and Erin will be home all morning!!
Hope everyone is feeling ok xx

:-( Hope you're ok x_amour? Did they give you any treatment to help?

morning girls and thanks for my congrats on :bfp:
I am still tryin to get my head around it lol x x

Joining the bump photos! I'll be 12 weeks on Tuesday! Would love to see more bumps!! :winkwink:

Attachments

• 11 week bump.jpg
    11 week bump.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 12
Wonderful bump!! Would love to share a picture...but I'm not really showing yet! Will get there eventually :)

Huge :hugs: amour. My sister is still suffering with hyperemesis at 15 weeks so I've seen firsthand how horrible it is :cry: Hope the Zofran works for you.

I had to bust out my bump bands for work today because I couldn't fasten the pair of work trousers I wanted to wear :dohh: It's the bloat! It's ridiculous. My the time I go to bed, I look about 20 weeks :( I got a bump pretty early last time but not this early :dohh:

Hello ladies! I am due April 21st with baby #1! I look forward to reading all of your posts so I know what I am in for :)

Have I been added to this group, admin? 1st baby, EDD 8 April 2014 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->