~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Had my 10+2 week private scan today. It was a great experience and worth the money! I am measuring 2 days ahead now too at 10+4 weeks which is great as I was originally measuring 2 days behind. :thumbup:

Buba was moving its arms and legs around, could see it's little heart beating away and it got hiccups at one point. It was fascinating! :cloud9:

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd413/lura-traloora/null_zps0dfef389.jpg​

LauraLoo- Wonderful news!!! It's such an amazing experience to see them around in there!

kksy9b- I bet your bump is coming soon, can't wait to see!

I was rear ended last night. I feel fine, no pain/cramping/spotting, but it scared me. I wasn't hit very hard and my mom (who was with me) was very reassuring that everything is going to be fine. I go back to the dr in a little over a week. I'll be calling Monday to let them know, though.

hope4rainbow- I'm glad you weren't hit hard and are feeling okay. What a scary experience.

LauraLoo- your LO is absolutely adorable. It looks like a proper little baby. Crazy how fast they grow. You made me anxious for Tuesday LOL.

Wantingabubba- bump buddies for sure. :D

Aw that scan pic makes me feel so excited, I'm 2 days behind it. I have to wait til 12 weeks though, not too much longer. Honestly, I remember time dragging with my son but it isn't this time because I'm running around after him all the time. It's going fast!!

Also, I know I'm gonna sound crazy but I swear I've felt movement a little lately. About once and day and it seems to be at the same time of day, 3 PM-4 PM. The weirdest part is that I didn't feel movement with my son til 20 weeks but I had an anterior placenta (covering my stomach, cushioning movement). Anyway, even if I'm imagining it, it's reassuring. :blush:

Had my 10+2 week private scan today. It was a great experience and worth the money! I am measuring 2 days ahead now too at 10+4 weeks which is great as I was originally measuring 2 days behind. :thumbup:

Buba was moving its arms and legs around, could see it's little heart beating away and it got hiccups at one point. It was fascinating! :cloud9:

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd413/lura-traloora/null_zps0dfef389.jpg​

Gorgeous scan pic! I was just looking at it and had a little giggle, it looks like baby has crossed legs and is wearing a high heel!! Sooo cute!!

Bought maternity leggings today. My God. I will never wear anything else ever again. :shock:

lauraloo - lovely scan! puts it in to perspective for me, they look so big already! scary!! :)

Beautiful scan pic, Lauraloo :D 3 weeks tomorrow til mine. Can't wait!

amour, I remember thinking the same thing about maternity leggings last time :haha: I had to chuck mine after my last pregnancy cos I wore them so much they had a hole in! Can't wait to buy some this time but trying to hold out til my scan to know that everything is ok.

Been having some cramping over the past few days :( No spotting or anything. I think it might be because I'm over doing it a bit :( As soon as I've put my feet up, the cramping has stopped. Unfortunately as a working mum, putting my feet up isn't an option for most of the day. FXd it stops soon & it's just stretching.

SazzleR- I've been feeling the same today :-( Took Erin to see my sister on the train yesterday and unexpectedly had to carry the pushchair up and over the railway bridge (poor Erin had to get out and walk) I'm trying not to do too much today but with a bored and fed up toddler its not easy!!

Bought maternity leggings today. My God. I will never wear anything else ever again. :shock:

I did the same thing in earlier this week.... best thing ever and so.comfortable. i really disliked the belly band because it always needed to be adjusted!

Hi ladies. I'm so jealous of all the super clear scan pics. I had my first ultrasound 2 days ago. Based on lmp they thought should be 12+6 but I knew I wasn't that far along. Baby was measuring 9+6 and they kept asking me if I was sure when my period was. They finally believed me that I have irregular cycles and that's about how far along i thought I was. They did an internal ultrasound and it hurt so bad. Apparently I have a long uterus so it was hard for her to see everything she wanted to see so then she did an external. That didn't work out too well because it was still hard for her to see. She kept pushing down really hard and my abdomen still hurts today. It probably doesn't help I'm overweight, but it was worth anyway. The baby was moving around like crazy in there wiggling its little arms around. It almost looked like it was dancing and my hubby commented that it already has better rhythm than he does (hubby can NOT dance, lol). Heartbeat was measuring 171 bpm and I think she said it was 3.1 cm long. I'll have to post the pics when I get on the computer, but they're not super clear. My due date was moved up from where I thought it was and now it's the 12th of April. I'll have the NT scan when I'm 11+6 so I'm hoping two weeks difference will mean we'll get better pictures.

Hi all!

time seems to be flying by! We had our private scan last Wednesday which was great, babys doing well, just over 2cm but was measuring 8+4 which was 3 days behind where i thought but I'm sticking with my dates as couldn't face going back a number!

https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag110/SophieStead/SOPHIE-LAPTOP/Pictures/2014/4%20April/Baby%20Oldhamstead___11_9%20scan%20_%209_0/beefed82-05a2-420a-919b-29b84bd68928_zps5401f950.jpg

Today I had my booking appointment which was fab, our midwife is beyond lovely and shes pro natural and very pro homebirth so thats really made me excited as I desperately want a natural as possible waterbirth at home so to know my midwife is on board from the start is great, only concern is my BMI is 31 which is too high but shouldn't affect my homebirth chances as long as I don't pile on the weight so going to keep an eye on my food and try to walk every day to keep it in check!

Other than that just feeling very bloated, still nauseous 24/7 but the sickness is wearing off thank god and I'm very tired all the time :sleep: but after seeing baby, hearing the hb and our meeting with the midwife I feel very blessed and excited now to meet our baby! :cloud9: Bring on April!

Finally got to a computer. Here is my scan pic which my hubby so kindly wrinkled :growlmad:
https://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p783/LadyPandaMao/IMAG0173_zps67d97808.jpg

I have another scan when I'll be 11+6 so hoping for much clearer pictures then. We'll see. Before the scan I was just so worried that something was wrong even though I had no reason too. We went shopping yesterday and spent two hours in Babies R Us talking about what we need for baby and just pricing stuff out. We bought a green blanket with a cute little owl on it and an owl stuffed animal with a little blanket attached that has little owls all over it. For some reason I was just drooling all over the owl stuff so I guess I have a theme picked out :haha:. I'll be buying more once I know the gender for sure. :cloud9:

Really excited and nervous our first appointment is tomorrow at 10am, they do a full appointment with ultrasound and everything, I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight we will be 8w5d so hopefully we will be able to see our lil bean and everything is okay!!

Hi Ladies.

Could I please join ur group. This is going to be baby no 2 for me and my due date is the 10th April. Would be lively to join you all Tamara xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->