~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Thank you everyone for your comments about the scan picture. :) I can't wait until my 12 week one next week now :D

Laura- your profile pic, how far along were you? I go in a 2 days so I will be 9.5 weeks then!

I have my appointment and scan in 2 hours, I'm so excited, nervous and anxious that it is making me nauseous. And it's OH's birthday praying it turns out to be a blessed one!

x__amour – I wish I could get away with maternity leggings at work! My boss dresses very classy and is always put together, and she is a couple decades older and she doesn’t appreciate leggings! I’ve decided to get through the winter with dresses! Though I’m happy we won’t be very pregnant during the summer, it looks so comfortable for those who are to just throw on a dress! I’ll wear leggings under that, and dress it up with accessories and boots.

Speaking of winter, :cold: I’m not too excited about buying a maternity coat. I just plain don’t like buying new coats because they are so expensive, let alone one that I will only wear for a couple months! Does anyone have suggestions on where to find a warm but somewhat cost-effective winter coat? (I am in the USA)

I’ve finally moved into the 12th week! It feels so great to not be so secretive anymore! I’ve been feeling really well healthwise, just pretty tired the last few days. :sleep: The bloating has also really gone down thank goodness, and my body has finally adjusted to the vitamins. My fingernails are so strong from them, it’s amazing!

I can’t wait to see more scan pics and start hearing gender announcements :happydance: I feel like my baby shopping and nursery decorating is on hold until I find out. I don’t want everything to be yellow and green!

I can’t wait to see more scan pics and start hearing gender announcements :happydance: I feel like my baby shopping and nursery decorating is on hold until I find out. I don’t want everything to be yellow and green!

Ohh noo team yellow all the way for me :haha:

If I had the patience for it I would wait! If I were a cat, my curiosity would kill me hehe. But if it's a girl I already have colors picked out that isn't ONLY pink :thumbup:

If I had the patience for it I would wait! If I were a cat, my curiosity would kill me hehe. But if it's a girl I already have colors picked out that isn't ONLY pink :thumbup:

I have no patience. I am so impatient that I am having a private gender scan at 15 weeks. I can't imagine being team yellow. I wish I wasn't so nosey. Lol

LB2B and Tamarah welcome to the group. I'm sorry I didn't see your posts sooner. Wishing you H&H 9 months.

Wow! Your pic is amazing!! I am hoping mine looks like that too..so far when we have gone it's just a little bean, I am excited to see more of a baby, you know?

Laura- your profile pic, how far along were you? I go in a 2 days so I will be 9.5 weeks then!

They were measuring me at 10+4 weeks in that picture. That was taken on Sat.

I have no patience. I am so impatient that I am having a private gender scan at 15 weeks. I can't imagine being team yellow. I wish I wasn't so nosey. Lol

I was that way too until this baby! I had 2 girls and then a boy, and I still have ALL of their clothes! :haha: I figure if I'm ever going to experience team yellow, it's now, because DH is getting a vasectomy after this one!! (we conceived on birth control... surprise!) So it's team yellow for me!

I was that way too until this baby! I had 2 girls and then a boy, and I still have ALL of their clothes! :haha: I figure if I'm ever going to experience team yellow, it's now, because DH is getting a vasectomy after this one!! (we conceived on birth control... surprise!) So it's team yellow for me!

I plan to have more than one child too, and I would like to be surprised in the future..just not with the first one! You're in a good spot to be surprised with everything you've saved! I'm excited for you and everyone on Team Yellow!

Had some bleeding tonight...a little more than a quarter size but it was bright red. Stopped for now...if it comes back I'll head to the hospital. Otherwise will call the doctor in the AM to go in and get a RHOgam shot...sigh...I know everything is fine, but there is always that thought in the back of your mind. Will know more tomorrow. Hope you ladies are doing well!

Kksy9b - I hope everything is ok, my thoughts are with you.

Sunenihs - I know what you mean about the winter coat I was thinking the same thing! I'm in the UK so can't help with where to buy one. I've got a lighter jacket that is quite flared at the bottom (belt around the waist) that would be good if it was thicker as I could just buy a normal size and I think it would do... we'll see if I can find something like that! It must be nice to be getting out of the secretive phase I'm looking forward to my scan next week because the secretiveness is so hard to cope with especially because it seems that everyone is asking when we are going to have kids recently! I think it's because we just had our first wedding anniversary and all our friends are having babies so everyone's thinking we're next, I can't wait for a couple of weeks to say 'well actually...'

I'm team yellow too!!

Wow! Your pic is amazing!! I am hoping mine looks like that too..so far when we have gone it's just a little bean, I am excited to see more of a baby, you know

Presume you will see just a small version of what I saw. All the best for your scan. :cloud9:

Went to bed at 8 with the worst migraine ever. It was so bad I was in tears. I've had migraines since I was 12. I used to have a prescription but it made my hair fall out. It's 430 am and now I can't sleep. My scan is in 3 1/2 hrs. I'm officially 11 weeks :happydance:

Kksyb- I'm thinking of you. Keep us posted.

Thanks ladies! No bleeding overnight so I'm feeling more and more like its okay. Doctors office opens in an hour and will call and set a time to go get my shot. I'll keep you posted!

Me at 11 weeks with my 3rd baby. I'm fully in maternity clothing now. Share your bumps ladies :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_20130917_062630.jpg
    IMG_20130917_062630.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79