~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Went to bed at 8 with the worst migraine ever. It was so bad I was in tears. I've had migraines since I was 12. I used to have a prescription but it made my hair fall out. It's 430 am and now I can't sleep. My scan is in 3 1/2 hrs. I'm officially 11 weeks :happydance:

Kksyb- I'm thinking of you. Keep us posted.

I also went to bed last night with the worst migraine ever! I have had them since I was younger and I just wanted to take something for it to go away! :( I feel your pain and I hope that you don't have them frequently!

OMG I did too!! I actually took tylenol for the first time and put a cold rag on my head and went to bed!

I wasn't sure what was ok to take and what was not ok to take... and my eyes were not in the mood for looking online. All I wanted was my bed and a dark room. Today I don't have it as bad, but my head still hurts and I kind of feel dizzy. I just want to lay on my bed.

How are you guys feeling?

I had my 12 week scan today. I was 11 weeks today as of the ultrasound at 6 weeks. Well baby was actually measuring 11+6, so my original dates were right. :thumbup: I only have to be 11 weeks for 1 day lol. :happydance: I can't believe I will be 12 weeks tomorrow. Everything looked good, only bad thing was I have an anterior placenta so they have to keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't attach to my c-section scar.

Here is my baby!

Do you guys think :pink: or :blue: ?

Attachments

• IMG_20130917_083514.jpg
    IMG_20130917_083514.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20130917_083529.jpg
    IMG_20130917_083529.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20130917_083540.jpg
    IMG_20130917_083540.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 9
Had an ultrasound this morning and baby is perfect! Measuring exactly on time, strong heartbeat and moving around a bunch! I'll have to upload a picture later. Had to go get a RHOgam shot and am otherwise just fine!

Kksy9b, so glad to hear your ultrasound went well.

Momofone, that's great you got out back to your original date. I don't have any specific reason too, but I'm going to guess boy.

momofone08, gorgeous scan!! I'm no good at gender guessing, but I know a beautiful baby when I see one :)

kksy9b, thank goodness all is well! What a relief, right?

As for me, I'm down a total of 7 pounds, now. :( I simply can't stomach anything. This is too weird, because I was SO hungry with my 3 others. I gained 35 pounds with each one! I'm thinking of calling my ob for some anti nausea meds. How is everyone else doing with the sickness?

PandaMao- Lovely news, it's it fun to see them wiggling in there?

dizzybaby- The first time I went in at 6w3d I was measuring 6 weeks. Then when I went in at 10w exactly I was measuring 10w4d. Try not to be discouraged by being a few days behind, baby may jump ahead next time!

Welcome new ladies!

momofone- Fantastic news and pictures! I think you've got a little boy in there ready to join your family! How fast was the hb?

kksy9b- SO glad to hear everything looks good!!

I called the dr office yesterday to let them know about the accident on Friday and they had me come in to hear the hb. 175 bpm, so relieved!! :thumbup:

Hope4rainbow, thanks. It really is awesome to see them dancing in there. I think it's cool how they move so much, but at this point can't feel a thing!

X_amour, oh no what happened? It doesn't sound like something you wanted to do at this point. Hope everything is ok. :hugs:

Great news on all the scans and the scan pics look great!

Cant believe I'm 11 weeks tomorrow eeek! One week today until my 12 week scan :D

Great news on all the scans and the scan pics look great!

Cant believe I'm 11 weeks tomorrow eeek! One week today until my 12 week scan :D

You're exactly the same as me lol! What time is your scan next week? Mine is at 2pm so I'm going to be spending the morning at work full of nervous energy!

Hey ladies! Just got back from my u/s! 9w4d pic. Baby is all curled up sleeping. Get to go again in 2 weeks when they will do a spine test :) https://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy310/amcolecchi/9w4d_zpsafd4915c.jpg

Hey Ladies!! Here's a bump pic finally can tell it's there lol 11weeks and 1 day prego!! still not really big but it's there lol :thumbup:

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 4
I quit my job today. :cry:

oh no! I'm sorry. Was it the hyperemesis?

workingonbaby2- that's an adorable bump!

How are you all feeling today? I scheduled my private gender ultrasound. The scan will be October 15th and the reveal party will be the 19th.

Hey ladies! Just got back from my u/s! 9w4d pic. Baby is all curled up sleeping. Get to go again in 2 weeks when they will do a spine test :) https://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy310/amcolecchi/9w4d_zpsafd4915c.jpg

Lovely scan!

I quit my job today. :cry:

oh no! I'm sorry. Was it the hyperemesis?

workingonbaby2- that's an adorable bump!

How are you all feeling today? I scheduled my private gender ultrasound. The scan will be October 15th and the reveal party will be the 19th.

Thank you :)... I'm feeling pretty good I caught a virus two weeks ago and was in bed for two days which was horrible but other than that it's just the fatigue and BIG Boobs lol :haha:. I'm just ready to get my energy back lol that's awesome!! I can't wait to hear what you're having. How are you feeling? My Gender scan will probably be a week or two after you around October 29th. My next appt this Monday. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->