~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

https://www.baby2see.com/trimester_calculator.html

According to this calculator I hit my 3rd trimester today!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe we are already hitting this milestone! It feels like yesterday was my :bfp:

momo-CONGRATS!!! I know I feel like it's going to fast for all of us! I love it though! I am 25 weeks pregnant today so I am super close to the final trimester too!! :)

Congrats on hitting 25 weeks. I'm happy I get to meet my first son soon, but it is bittersweet since this is the last time I will ever experience another pregnancy.

Congrats on hitting 25 weeks. I'm happy I get to meet my first son soon, but it is bittersweet since this is the last time I will ever experience another pregnancy.

That's exactly what I thought last time... surprise!!! :haha:

Aahhh smart. :) DH is getting snipped after this baby. Apparently birth control doesn't work for me! I am so thankful for this surprise baby, but I think 4 will stretch us to the max, and I couldn't take any more surprises!

V day at last!!! :happydance:

Happy new year, ladies :) Hope you all enjoy your sober celebrations! 2014 is going to be an exciting, busy year for us :thumbup:

https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2013/12/31/bb4d99b1832bfb3350c73ea7ba258ca9.gif

Congratulations on hitting v-day sazzle!!

Happy New year everyone! Anyone else excited that you get to say baby will be born this year and no longer next year? So exciting, just a few more months to go.

Happy New year everyone! Anyone else excited that you get to say baby will be born this year and no longer next year? So exciting, just a few more months to go.

Yes me! :happydance:

Happy New Year everyone and here's to 2014!

I have been so busy this last week I didn't get to post that I hit my V-Day on Saturday!! Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year!!!! It's so crazy how quick my pregnancy is going... and to think that my little man will be here in about 3 1/2 months so crazy!!!!

I know I'm a day late but yesterday was absolutely wonderful yet very very busy :) and a big day for me and OH I was completely suprised :happydance::thumbup::kiss: I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful christmas!!

Wow! Congratulations!! That's amazing! :happydance:

Double digits have been hit since I was last online :happydance: Third tri next week, its all becoming very real! Hope everyone had a fab new years xxxx

Double digits have been hit since I was last online :happydance: Third tri next week, its all becoming very real! Hope everyone had a fab new years xxxx

congrats! It's becoming increasingly real. I can't believe how fast everything is flying.

I agree that its going fast now! It just seems so much closer on this side of the New Year than it did a week ago! Less than three months to go...I best get on top of things! GTT screening next week...really hoping to pass and not have to go back for the 3 hour

I agree that its going fast now! It just seems so much closer on this side of the New Year than it did a week ago! Less than three months to go...I best get on top of things! GTT screening next week...really hoping to pass and not have to go back for the 3 hour

I have mine on the 7th. I've never failed previously so hoping this time will be the same. Hoping all goes well on your test.

Is everyone set up for April? Have you made any big purchases lately, or what are you planning on getting next?

We have all of his clothes, and my LO is moving from her crib to a toddler bed next month so we already have that. Our swing and bassinet was neutral. All I need to get is a car seat, bouncer seat, and bedding.

I feel so unprepared because by this point I normally have everything set up. we are moving into a bigger house on March 19th (that's when our current lease is up so we couldn't do it earlier) and therefore have nothing to set up until then. Is anyone else still not done preparing?

Awww Momo sounds exciting!!! You have a lot more done that me hahaha...Since this is our first my baby shower isn't till Feb. 22nd so my hubby is currently painting an under the sea theme in the bedroom, which will be awesome! We do have a jogging stroller and a breast pump, clothes and diapers but as far as major items wont be up till end of February early March! I wish my shower was earlier but my cousin is pregnant and due in March and her shower is Jan. 26th so we had to wait till after hers!

We just started a remodel of our bathroom and kitchen yesterday. Should be done in the next two weeks. Right after I have my shower so we are waiting until then to start getting the room set up. I do already have all the furniture and clothes from my BIL and SIL but everything is in the basement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->