~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Congrat, workinonbaby!! How very exciting. :D :yipee: What a memorable Christmas for you two! Any plans on a date? (sorry...most annoying qiestion ever)

Our Christmas was very busy, but wonderful. The older kids had a blast and my 10-month-old handled all of the excitement fairly well. DH got me exactly what I wanted, which I have to wait a couple of months to use but can't WAIT! It's an Ergo carrier that matches my diaper bag. :happydance:

Attachments

• ergo.jpg
    ergo.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 4
  • frolickinginfez.jpg
    frolickinginfez.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 29
Oooh that Ergo is beautiful! I'm so excited to use mine again-I didn't get it until DD was about 9 months and loved it but will be great to have a teeny bubba in it and use it for front carries. Just hope this one likes being worn!

Congrat, workinonbaby!! How very exciting. :D :yipee: What a memorable Christmas for you two! Any plans on a date? (sorry...most annoying qiestion ever)

Our Christmas was very busy, but wonderful. The older kids had a blast and my 10-month-old handled all of the excitement fairly well. DH got me exactly what I wanted, which I have to wait a couple of months to use but can't WAIT! It's an Ergo carrier that matches my diaper bag. :happydance:

Yes very very memorable!! We're thinkin' early October 2014 :) It's not to cold not to hot and all the colors are startin' to change around then so it'll be outside and really pretty time def. not an annoying question at all I'm really really happy very much in love and super super excited!!!

And thats wonderful!! those are really cute I love the carrier I may have to look into one of those for Kynsley!! My little man is already 3 :) I'm really glad you had a wonderful Christmas as well sounds like the kids enjoyed it. I know when I was younger I always enjoyed it but, I never realized how much more I would enjoy it now that I have kids to see them light up is amazing :) if only it all could have lasted till at least Sunday going back to work for two days till the weekend stinks <3

Congratulations workin! That is so exciting! How did he ask?

Congrats!! So awesome! October will be beautiful!

I know exactly what you mean, Christmas is so awesome with a kid!

Congratulations workin! That is so exciting! How did he ask?

Well I had asked him last week to give me a hint of course he threw me off and had me thinkin' it was a new pair of boots that I wanted because he said somethin' that keeps your feet warm lol well he wrapped it and put it under the tree while I was out at the store Christmas Eve. It was a huge box. He had put 4 boxes in eachother unitl I got to the last little one and I opened it sure enough a ring I cried and he got down on one knee and asked me in front of his 9 year old DD our DS his mom step dad and brother :) I couldn't have asked for a better man. <3 He's come a longgggg way lol

Congratulations! What an awesome Christmas present, definitely not going to forget this Christmas huh!

Too adorable!! What a special moment and memory for everyone :)

What a sweet way to ask! Major points. :D It's awesome that he involved so many loved ones so that you could share the moment.

Thank you ladies!! :) It's def. very special!! lol No won't ever forget this Christmas <3

Too early for me to get a good facial 3d/4d scan? I am hoping that the place happens to have an opening today because my dh can't take time off from work soooo if there is an opening for us do u think its worth going? Will it be a good shot of baby? My thoughts are ... It will prob still be too tiny won't see good facial features

Lol I think I'm talking myself out of it

Btw made it to V-Day on Christmas

kins, grats on vday! I found this info in 3d/4d timing and thought it was fairly interesting. I hope it helps!

If you are just interested in checking the gender, you can go as early as 17 weeks. Any earlier, and the results may not be accurate, leading to an extra coat of paint for your bedroom.
To get good pictures, 3D ultrasounds are best performed between 20 and 32 weeks, and the best pictures are between 24 and 30 weeks.
If you would like to get a closeup shot of the face, then 28 to 32 weeks is the best time.
After 32 weeks, there is less fluid around the baby to work with, which can lead to suboptimal results. Also, after 32 weeks, the baby may have already descended into the pelvis, making getting any view of the baby impossible.

Aw congrats workinonbaby2 :D What a lovely way for your OH to propose too :thumbup:

Congratulations workin!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. I'm two days away from double digits, can't wait! Not to long now til we're all in third tri (if some of us aren't already). Anyone else really excited but nervous at the same time? xx

Not sure if I updated on here. I decided to schedule the 3d scan when I am 28 1/2
Weeks because I do just really want to see face and not know gender

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->