April Fools Day Testers?

HuskyMomWI

Reaction score
Anyone else scheduled to test on 4/1? Just had an IUI today and now the first the wait starts for our first assisted cycle. High hopes for a spring miracle :)

Has to be some creative ways to make an announcement on 4/1 :)

Im gonna test on April fools day :haha:

But lets all hope we get a positive :thumbup:

My AF is due on 01/04..... Ill be testing then if I can wait that long.... Or if AF doesnt catch me first!!

Good luck everyone x x

AF is due April fools for me too. Think she will catch me this month though.

I'm testing April 1st or 2nd... I would roll if I got a :bfp: on April Fools Day... but to him it won't be a Joke... :haha: Good Luck ladies.. Stay positive!!

my AF is due on april fools, feeling i won't hold off test till then thou

Hi, I'm due af on 1st April so will also be testing then if there's no sign of her showing up. It's only our third cycle TTC but it already feels like we've been trying forever so fingers crossed this is our month!

I'm going to try and enjoy the TWW this time round and make the most of being able to :sex: because we want to, not because we have to!

Good luck ladies!

and BFP on 1st april would lead to a dec baby!!! possibloy an xmas one

I'm due 1st April too! This is only my first month TTC but fingers crossed - good luck to everyone! I'm so impatient already!

Good Luck ladies, this will be my 3rd try, hopefully it will be a charm ;) :lol:

Ahh Christmas baby would be Fabulous!!! I have a feeling the next 2 weeks is going to drag... grrrr

Anyone else with dull cramps?

I am due to :test: April 1st (not sure if I will be holding out until then though) and I also have dull cramps and a lot of pressure with slight nausea. Yesterday I was having sharp pains..... hoping it's a sticky bean!!!

Wishing you gals a :bfp: this cycle!!!

Due to test then as well. Not sure we BD'd at the prime time though, according to FF we BD'd on the day of O. We shall see but don't have much hope.

Im due April Fools day too so will be testing then if AF doesn't show - fingers crossed for us all!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->