April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hey ladies!! How is everyone today? I just had my 31 week apt and all looks good. Little man's HB was 135, and he was kicking up a storn when we were listening to the HB. Still have this horrible virus, but I am starting to feel a little better.

I can hardly believe we are getting so close to the end!! I remeber when this thread was started too, and now look how far we have come! :) Hang in there ladies, our babies will be here before we know it! :)

Hi girls!

Hope everyone is feeling great and doing okay! :hugs:

I've had a good "baby" week - passed by glucose tolerance test and all other blood work came back normal from my 30 week appointment.

Thought I would also post a few of my maternity pics from last weekend...

Attachments

• 432158_338019142898195_108207569212688_1061793_1658029982_n.jpg
    432158_338019142898195_108207569212688_1061793_1658029982_n.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 420932_338019269564849_108207569212688_1061796_1635956479_n.jpg
    420932_338019269564849_108207569212688_1061796_1635956479_n.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 397065_338019112898198_108207569212688_1061792_1021630125_n.jpg
    397065_338019112898198_108207569212688_1061792_1021630125_n.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 12
Glad things are going well for you Mari and Rachellie.

They are here too, for the most part. I am a bit more achy this week. Not sure if it's my fibromyalgia, arthritis, SPD (I hope it's not that!!) or just baby is gettin bigger and putting more pressure on my pelvic area.

Now I see my MW every 2 wks :happydance: so I'll ask her about it next week.

Hi girls!

Hope everyone is feeling great and doing okay! :hugs:

I've had a good "baby" week - passed by glucose tolerance test and all other blood work came back normal from my 30 week appointment.

Thought I would also post a few of my maternity pics from last weekend...

what beautiful photos! you guys are going to have beautiful babies!

our insurance changed with my husbands company and has been such a nightmare. I've never had such bad anxiety. I'm having to change DRs since the hospital my current one is with does not accept our new Aetna insurance. Also, our deductible doubled and is outrageous. I won't get a refund of what I've paid as my "global" fee for all of my DR visits and delivery until it goes thru both insurances and could take several months...and I have to pay upfront with the new DR for everything. Anyone else experience this or have any advice. It's the last thing I need at 31 weeks...

Marlee I have been experience insurance chaos as well. My boss decided that he was going to cut my hours so he didnt have to provide benefits for me in April. Meaning Im covered with my work until the end of March and need to hop on my hubbys insurance in April. Due date is APril 5th so if I have the baby in March, great! I get to keep my low deductible and deliver at the hospital I want and keep my dr. If its in APril (most likely) new Dr, different hospital, higher deductible. Im curious what would happen if i go into labor last day of march and am still in hospital in april???? ahhhh.....

There is still a chance we might figure something out with my boss to keep my insurance through april, weve been talking back and forth since december about this and Im praying it all works out the way I would like...

Sorry you are going through this too, it is very stressful and something we definitely dont need to be dealing with this far along in pregnancy!

I'm sorry Marlee and Angie, that really stinks.

I can't believe he is doing that Angie! That is cruel, if you ask me. I don't even know if it's legal!! probably, but geeesh!

Good luck to you both.

I'm sorry Marlee and Angie, that really stinks.

I can't believe he is doing that Angie! That is cruel, if you ask me. I don't even know if it's legal!! probably, but geeesh!

Good luck to you both.

unfortunately he isnt doing anything illegal since I work for a very small company. None of the pregnancy acts/laws apply to such a small business. I just have faith that it will all work out! In the end, once my little boy is here, none of this will matter (even if it does mean paying more or delivering at a less then ideal place)

Been so busy lately, my eldest turned 7 and we had a lovely pamper party :- ) . Getting so tired now but the end is in sight, I reckon she'll be here by ends if march if my others were anything to go by, can't wait.

Morning Ladies,

How are you all?

Pink, I, too, think mine is going to be born near the end of March. And I can't wait. I am getting more ouchy as time goes on. The arthritis in my hips is NOT liking a growing baby! lol

Morning Ladies,

How are you all?

Pink, I, too, think mine is going to be born near the end of March. And I can't wait. I am getting more ouchy as time goes on. The arthritis in my hips is NOT liking a growing baby! lol

Do you think it's harder each pregnancy? This is my fourth too and my braxton hicks were so bad last night I thought I was in labour! I'm getting very achey too, and I'm sure she's turning herself right around now, it's actually making me feel sick! Don't want to wish this over yet as it is my last time and being pregnant is magical but I'm so impatient too, especially as I get more uncomfortable. X

Hmm, I am not sure if it's because it's my fourth pregnancy or it's because I am so much older and totally out of shape! LOL

I want to enjoy this pregnancy, as it's most likely my last (It should be I think!), and I've always loved being pg.

This is my 3rd pregnancy and my BH contractions are so much stronger than with my other pregnancies. They almost take my breath away sometimes. I also have alot more pain in my hips and pelvis. My sciatic nerve pain is crazy too! I think the pain could come more because it my 3rd pregnancy and there is just more strain on my body.

Sorry you ladies are in pain too.

I think perhaps I have myself to blame too, I went for a 3 mile run yesterday and was fine, really enjoyed it and it's much shorter than usual but then a couple of hours afterwards the bh were terrible....hubby has told me quite firmly he thinks it's time I temporarily hang up my running shoes, I hate to admit it but I think he's probably right! Maybe as it's nearly 4 years since my last pregnancy I'd forgotten how tough it can get...there was only 18 month between the others.

3 mile run at 30wks pregnant, you must be mad lol!!

I have also started to get alot more achy lately and certain things are getting harder to do, like putting my socks and shoes on lol. I stood and did the ironing for about an hour last night, then had to stop because my back was hurting so much.

Hope everyone is feeling ok today x

LOL I was just telling my OH last night that I swear I dont remember even being sore with my last 2 pregnancies! This time I am sore just getting off the couch, putting shoes on, etc. last night I made dinner and was standing fr about 2 hours and by the time I say down I swore my feet were broken and my back was going to explode. I meet had BH with my other kids either but this time they are pretty strong.

I have a doctors appt in a couple hours so I am
Gonna ask him if we can for sure set up my Induction date for 3/16 :)

It definately must be the effects of 3rd+ pregnancies lol!!

That is so exciting Brooke, that you may have a sure date for when you get to meet your little boy, let us know how your appointment goes x

I believe more pain does some with each pregnancy:( So much more stress on our bodies.

Brooke - that would be fantastic if you can get your induction date set :) Then you know there will be an end to all your pain and you can finally meet your little guy!

Ughhhh I am at the doctors right now and the nurse comes in and is like okay so you are almost 31 weeks so of course I was like what?! They messed up in my chart and put 4/13 when my due date is 4/6 so I was like that's wrong so she said okay well next time you see your doctor we will fix it so I answered with "what?! Next time? Aren't I seeing him now?" she said "nope you are seeing someone else" ummm wtf I am only supposed to be seeing my main doctor because of all my problems... They messed up the scheduling too....

Brooke, doesn't your Dr's office have a back up Dr in case your normal one is off delivering or something? Sorry things were so messed up for you. Hope all is well though!

Pink, LOL, I would just walk if I were you!! Walking will keep you in shape and give your body the exercise it needs...without over doing it.

Saw my MW today, everything is looking good. She said that yes, the older you get, the more babies you have, the more your body can ache. So she isn't concerned with any of my aches. Told me to take magnesium at night, as it helps to relax sore muscles and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->