April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hey ladies!! How is everyone today:) I turned 33 weeks yesterday and I can hardly believe it! Not much time left now. I have my 33 week OB apt today. I am hoping she will tell me a bit more info on exactly when my induction might happen. I will also be getting another growth scan in the next couple weeks. All hubby and I need to do is agree on a name for the little guy:)

Hope everyone is well.

Oh gosh I feel like I have missed so much! Wantingbbbump, I hope she stays put for a bit longer and you can take her home the same day you go home!
Mum2beagain, I hope all the tests come back okay and you can deliver a healthy little one that needs no medical attention :)

I just got back from my apt and it went well. I asked my OB about what date she might induce me, and she said Thurs March 22!! I will be 38+4 that day. She wants to do it the day she is on call. It is still tentative and she will book it in with the hospital a couple weeks before. I am so excited I finally have a good idea when this little guy will come. :) Just over 5 weeks to go now:)

mum2beagain - I hope all your tests are ok.

Brookettc - I hope you are keeping well:)

wantingabump - I hope your little girl is staying put!

there was a muck up with my last 24hr urine and as yet have had no results but i dropped off this weeks this morning and will get the result on thurs at my consultant app x

hey ladies - I'm planning on BFing but got a free can of formula just incase I may need it!

https://www.samplebuddy.com/babykids-freebies/get-a-free-enfamil-baby-formula-coupon.html

It's $5 off but they sell cans at walmart for $4.77. Just wanted to share

Went for a scan today because i have an anterior placenta and good news the placenta has moved up!! Baby is in breech position at the moment so hopefully he will turn around soon and he is weighing 4lbs at the moment! So glad everything is ok.

How are you ladies feeling? Hope you have all been spoilt this valentines day x

I haven't seen a DR in 6 weeks...I had to change due to insurance change and this was the soonest the new place could get me in as a new patient...I go tomorrow and looking forward to checking on everything!

How's everyone's nursery coming along? I'm finally getting things done, it's been so exciting. We made our own bedding so it would have a vintage feel!

Attachments

• Wake Forest-20120214-00872.jpg
    Wake Forest-20120214-00872.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01032.jpg
    DSC01032.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Wake Forest-20120201-00846.jpg
    Wake Forest-20120201-00846.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 318634_589255181656_92501819_31938884_408129109_n.jpg
    318634_589255181656_92501819_31938884_408129109_n.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 8
I haven't seen a DR in 6 weeks...I had to change due to insurance change and this was the soonest the new place could get me in as a new patient...I go tomorrow and looking forward to checking on everything!

How's everyone's nursery coming along? I'm finally getting things done, it's been so exciting. We made our own bedding so it would have a vintage feel!

Hope everythings well when you see you new doctor.

Your nursery looks lovely! x

Went for a scan today because i have an anterior placenta and good news the placenta has moved up!! Baby is in breech position at the moment so hopefully he will turn around soon and he is weighing 4lbs at the moment! So glad everything is ok.

How are you ladies feeling? Hope you have all been spoilt this valentines day x

So glad you placenta has moved:) Hopefully your little guy will turn head down soon too. Glad everything is going well:)

Very cute nursery!! That is amazing you made the bedding! It looks so beautiful:) We finished our nursery last month. I can hardly wait for the little guy to get here:)

Good luck on your apt tommorow!

Hi Ladies,

TIlly, so glad your placenta moved! hope baby turns around for you. You still have plenty of time. Mine is stilling laying mostly sideways.

Marlee, so glad you get to see the Dr soon. Lovely nursery.

I've travelled 364 miles across england alone on a coach to visit my family, it takes 10 hours. Journey was fine and not too uncomfortable apart from constant need for the toilet, ha ha. I've ben spoilt rotten by my mam and my baby girl has too, so many cute new outfits :) . Looking forward to going home to my hubby and girls in a few days though, I miss my hubby and girls terribly and can't wait to give them all the gifts I've bought them, especially as I received such a lovely valentines day card from my babe today :) . Life is good! Hope you're all doing great and the bumps are well :)

Tilly- Great news on your placenta moving :) Mine is anterior as well but not too low or anything. They said it will make doing the amnio a little difficult though.
Marlee- Your nursery is adorable loving the vintage feel!
pinkmummy- OMG that is so far! we drove like 100 miles on sunday and I was ready to cry my back hurt so bad! You are brave :)

Thanks everyone, I'm really glad the placenta has moved considering how low it was, now to just hope he turns around lol!!

Dorian, hope your LO moves around to.

Wow pinkmummy, thats a long way on a coach!! Bet you had a great time visiting your family though.

Brooke, hope they don't struggle to much with the amino and everything goes well. x

Yayyyyyyy! Just got back from the doctors... He penciled my induction date into my chart! I hope everything works out and I get to have him that day :)

Yay for your induction Brooke, are you still scheduled for 16th March x

Yep :) it wasn't "scheduled" until today... Even Now it's tentative because I hve to have an amnio first but it felt good to know its written down in my chart now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->