• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Wow, sounds like you're very busy Marlee! Darling photos.

Pinkmum, Isaiah see's his Dr on Wed this coming week, and we'll hopefully get his hernia op scheduled then.

Dorian i hope Isaiah's appointment for his hernia goes well, please keep us updated.

Marlee cute photos Lincoln is gorgeous.

Aww Pink so sweet i love dimples!

Brooke i hope Dylans reflux is better now hes on medication.

All is well here, Jayden is growing well he will be getting weighed on wednesday! at his last weigh in 3wks ago he was 9lb10oz so i'm guessing he will be quite alot heavier now. Anyway here are some recent pics x

201.jpg

199.jpg

Hey ladies,
All the new pictures are so cute!! I will post some of Landon as soon as I can. Landon had his 2 month checkup on thurs and he is 12lb9oz now! He is doing really welll, smiling all the time and starting to giggle too:)

Dorian - I hope all goes well with Isaiah's appointment. Keep us updated

Tilly87 - Jayden is so cute! So glad he is doing well:)

Marlee - Lincoln is very cute:)

Morning Ladies,

Mari, i can't wait for Isaiah to start giggling! He does a little bit in his sleep, but it's not the same. lol Although he does smile a lot. Glad Landon is doing so well. I am curious to see how much weight Isaiah has gained in the past few weeks.

Tilly, glad Jayden is doing well. He's so cute.

Hello ladies!

Love all the new updates and pictures!!

Parker is 12 weeks today and such a good sleeper, goes to bed around 9 or 9:30 (a little late, Id like to get it to be earlier) and then wakes up around 5ish to eat and back to sleep until 9 or 9:30. Im feeling very lucky that I get so much sleep every night.

A couple weeks ago I noticed he had some blood in his diaper (a tiny amount and the only reason I even noticed the blood was because I saw that his diaper was really mucousy looking and smelled funny) So I took him to the dr and she said probably just a tummy bug and to call if it continued. Well his diapers were still mucousy but not too bad but I saw another diaper with blood a few days later. Took him back in and we are now having me be on a dairy free diet to see if its a milk allergy. Its been a little less then a week since I stopped all dairy (minus a few times where I ate something that I didnt know had dairy until after) and he has had a little bit of blood in a diaper today and has been screaming any time he has to poop. It is SO sad and I feel horrible that I cant fix the problem!

Its just weird to me that he would develop this problem after being okay for almost 10 weeks. He also isnt overly gassy or fussy except when he has to poop so Im not sure if it really is a problem with dairy. I hope so though because that means the problem should be solved soon!

Sorry Im blabbing :)

:hugs: MissAngie and Parker! I'm sorry :( I hope that whatever the problem is, is cleared up soon. Dont you HATE when you can't fix something wrong with your baby??!

So glad everyones little bundles are doing well i love to hear how everyones babies are progressing after sharing our pregnancies.

Missangie- that must be awful, i hope the problem is fixed for both you and Parker soon.

Jayden is 7wks3days today and we just had our 6-8wk postnatal, he is doing so well and now weighs 11lb11oz! I am still anaemic and on iron tablets and feel literally exhausted at the mo as i am so busy, hope all you ladies are doing well x

Hi Ladies,

Hope the exhaustion eases soon Tilly. Eat plenty of red meat and dark green leafy veggies :)

Isaiah had his 2mth appt today. He now weighs 9lbs 10oz!!! That is almost double his birthweight. He's 21" long.

Dr needs to make some phone calls to find a surgeon in my area that will operate on Isaiah's hernia. So we don't have to travel to the big city. So hopefully we'll have an appt soon.

Hi Ladies,

Hope the exhaustion eases soon Tilly. Eat plenty of red meat and dark green leafy veggies :)

Isaiah had his 2mth appt today. He now weighs 9lbs 10oz!!! That is almost double his birthweight. He's 21" long.

Dr needs to make some phone calls to find a surgeon in my area that will operate on Isaiah's hernia. So we don't have to travel to the big city. So hopefully we'll have an appt soon.

Wow Isaiah is doing so well, he obviously loves his feeds!! x

:) yah Tilly, he really wants to get big so that he can drive the tractor and the dirt bikes ;) LOL.

I'm waiting to hear back from my Dr. He had to make some phone calls to find that surgeon. I hope it's soon!

Hey ladies it's been dead around here for almost a month!!!
How are all the babies doing?!
Dylan is doing great he is around 13.5 lbs now and still nursing :) :)
His reflux is still pretty awful but we are getting used to it.

My 21st bday is next Monday And I plan on going out to dinner and having a couple drinks even though I don't want to leave him but everyone keeps telling me I will regret not celebrating.

Hope all is well <3

glad you are doing well minus the reflux!!

We are finally starting to turn a corner after 6+ weeks of gas, no naps, blood and mucous in diaper! I cut out dairy, soy, caffeine, citrus fruits and eggs and we were still having a horrible time. It got to the point where he was refusing to nurse but was hungry and we spent multiple days in my room battling each other trying to get him to eat. It seriously was an all day nursing extravaganza that usually left us both in tears. I decided to try the special hypoallergenic formula and the next day he was a new baby. He now naps great, is very happy, not gassy at all, and for a whole week his diaper was blood and mucous free. (this morning he had one that was slightly mucousy and I saw a dot of blood which Im really hoping is just a one time thing......) Sucks to be spending 22 bucks on a can of formula that doesnt even last 3 days and I have been very emotional about not breastfeeding anymore. Not at all what I wanted but he is so much happier and I couldnt keep putting him through pain while I tried to figure out just what was bothering him (plus I felt like I was starving with such a restricted diet!)

What else... He weighed 13 lbs 14 ounces at his last appt. right after he turned 3 months and he recently started to roll over from his tummy to his back. Last night he ALMOST got over from his back to his tummy. He also has started to grab things and hold on to toys (but mostly the soft blankies that are easy to grab) I LOVE seeing all the new things he does every day!

anyway sorry for the novel haha

Hey ladies!! It has been so long since I posted, sorry:( The days and weeks just seem to fly by! I am glad to here everyone's babies are doing well.

Landon turned 3 months on June 29th and is doing very well. He was 12lb9oz at his 2 month appt, so I am guessing he is about 14lbs now. He does have some gas issues, so I am watcing what I eat and switching his formula to the Enfamil Gentlease to see if that helps. He rolled over today in his crib and fell asleep on his tummy! Looks like he will be a tummy sleeper just like his older sister:)Lanson is also sleeping in 8-9hrs stretches at night.

Missangie - sounds like you have had quite the time with your little guy. Landon almost never napseither. Everytime I put him down, he wakes right back up screaming. I have had to let him cry it out a bit, but no more than 5-10 min. Since I have started doing that he falls asleep for his naps more. I am hoping by switching his formula it will make him not so fussy.

Brooke - Happy birthday! I remeber my 21st bday. I had a awesome party. You should do something or you will definitely regret it. Enjoy:) Glad to hear Dylan is doing well.

Let's try to keep in touch when we can:)

Happy 21st Brooke, glad to know you are doing well!

Missangie, sorry to hear you are not breast feeding anymore but don't feel bad you did what was best for your little boy.

Mari, glad to hear Landon is doing so well, and what a good little sleeper you have!

Jayden is doing so well i haven't had him weighed since he was 7wks and he weighed 11lb11oz then so i think i will have to make a trip to the weigh in clinic next week, time goes so so fast!!! He is still waking up once in the night for a feed but we are in a pretty good routine now x

Hi girls!! Glad too see everyone is doing so well! xx

Poppy is doing great, she had a few days in hospital at 7 weeks due too suspected bronchilites so was a scarey time, took her almost 4 weeks too recover from the cough but she is doing great now and sleeping through from 8 til 6! She weighed 11lb 1oz at 10 weeks so will be interesting too see what she weighs at baby clinic next week. We are thinking of TTC again within the next 12 mOnths, eeeekkk! Im almost 37 though and really want too have 2 before im 40 so want too crack on. Big hugs too you all and happy 21st Brooke! xx

love all the updates ladies! Landon and Poppy are both SO cute in your pictures!!! Im so glad Poppy is doing great now, how scary that must have been :-(

Brooke, Happy Birthday!!!

oh and I was going to add that we are going to be TTC sooner rather then later as well. We might be crazy but we want our babies to be less then 2 years apart. We'll see what happens ;-)

Babyhopes2011 - Glad to hear poppie is well now:) I am sorry she had a rough go with bronchitis. You pic of poppie is socute!

Missangie - I love your pic of Parker:) He looks so happy and what a big smile! You are not crazy at all for thinking of ttc again. All my kids are close in age. There is 22 months between Leah & Lucas. There is also 22 months between Lucas and Landon. It is hard in the beginning, but I am hoping they will be close when they r older. Are you going to start and try soon?

Babyhopes2011 - Glad to hear poppie is well now:) I am sorry she had a rough go with bronchitis. You pic of poppie is socute!

Missangie - I love your pic of Parker:) He looks so happy and what a big smile! You are not crazy at all for thinking of ttc again. All my kids are close in age. There is 22 months between Leah & Lucas. There is also 22 months between Lucas and Landon. It is hard in the beginning, but I am hoping they will be close when they r older. Are you going to start and try soon?

That is great to hear! My husband and his brother are 16 months apart and are so close. (I know being close in age isnt a guarantee that they will be great friends but still..)

In my mind, 18-22 months apart is my ideal situation! It took us almost 2 years to get pregnant with Parker and ended up getting pregnant using clomid the first try. Im HOPING my body has been kicked back into gear and that I will ovulate regularly on my own this time. We arent using any contraception and are just "pulling out" (TMI sorry) until we decide to really start trying. :blush:

Hey Ladies! Where has the time gone?! I remember all of us stalking this page anxiously awaiting our little bundles, and now it's dead haha. I can't even remember the last time I was on here. It seems like we are all so busy! I'm struggling to juggle work, my busy blogging and being a mommy - but it's so great! I really feel like THIS is what I'm meant to do. I am obsessed with baby products and all things baby. I just love it! I would love to see new pics of everyone's little ones. Lincoln is 15 weeks! At his 9 week appointment he was already 14lbs and 23". I have NO idea where he gets his size from, but it's funny that even at that weight, he is still wearing 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers...he doesn't "look" that big to us, although he does have a rather large head! haha. He's got the cutest chubby cheeks that everyone just wants to squeeze and is starting to baby talk a lot and is just so much fun! I just love being a mom and look forward to many more babies :)

Attachments

• NL.jpg
    NL.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member