April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Happy mothers day to those of you celebrating today! In the UK we have ours in March x

So how is everyone doing? Niyah is a joy, and is now getting up once a night after sleeping 6 hours straight so I'm pleased. We have both been treated for thrush, she had terrible painful gas because of it but is so much better now. I had it in my milk ducts which meant a terrible stabbing pain when letting down but struggled to get treatment as doc had never heard of ductal thrush, grrrrr! Niyah is now 5weeks+5 days and 8lb3oz, what are all your baby weights?

Glad Niyah is doing so well Pinkmummy. Sorry about the thrush though :( glad it's all better.

Isaiah is doing well. We are over the breast feeding problems, thankfully. He is around 7lbs. He has to have a hernia op though :( not sure yet when it will be. We see he Dr on the 5th.

loving the updates! Parker is 10 weeks old today and had his 2 month check up at exactly 9 weeks and was 11 lbs 10 ounces and 23 3/4 inches. He is starting to turn into a little human my husband and I keep saying because he is smiling and cooing and is just so much fun to have around!

Awww, so sweet missAngie. I love it when babies start cooing and giggling. Isaiah smiles a lot and sort of giggles in his sleep. But he doesn't giggle when he is awake.

Hey ladies sorry I have been MIA I am honestly exhausted! My LO is going in tomorrow for a sleep problem... He has been gasping and choking while sleeping which means I am only getting 2 hours of sleep per night... Hallucinations have kicked in for mommy from lack of sleep... My poor OH had to finally get up with the baby on his bday and take over for a couple hours because I was so confused :( I hope they can help him out so him and mommy can start feeling better... Sorry of this message was confusing I am exhausted

Aria is doing great - 10 weeks old now! She is 11lbs and 21.25 inches. I went back to work part-time a couple weeks ago. It's hard being away from her but at least I am home more than I am away.

Glad to hear Aria, Isaiah and Parker are doing so well :) . Aww giggles in his sleep Dorian, that is soooo cute! Lovely avatar missangie, Parker looks such a happy lil fella.
Niyah smiled at me for the first time today, I had a grin on my face all day after she did!

Brooke...so sorry to see that you are struggling, really how things get better for you, and Dylan soon..sounds like he keeps scaring you hun.
Thanks everyone for the updates, feels kinda sad that they are slowing down now, end of an era and I miss seeing everyones latest news :-(

Djf, goodness you are brave going back to work...how you don't tire yourself out too much.

Hey Ladies!!! I am so sorry i have not been on in a while, life with 3 kids has been busy:) I am so glad eveyone's babies are doing well. Landon turned 8 weeks yesterday and he is doing fantastic. He has his 2 month checkup next week, which means he will be getting his first set of shots:( I am sure is is at least 12lbs now because he was already 10lb4oz at his 1 month checkup. I will post his numbers after his appt on Thurs.

Pinkmummyof3- I am sad too that the posts are dying down. I remember being on here everyday when I was pregnant. We should all try to check in once in a while if we can:) I know our babies can keep us super busy!!!

Brooke - I am sorry Dylan is having sleep issues and that you are so exhausted. I hope the doctor's can figure out what is going on with Dylan. Please keep us updated:)

missangie - love you new pic! Parker is so cute:)

DJF - I am glad Aria is doing well.

So how is everyone doing? Niyah is a joy, and is now getting up once a night after sleeping 6 hours straight so I'm pleased. We have both been treated for thrush, she had terrible painful gas because of it but is so much better now. I had it in my milk ducts which meant a terrible stabbing pain when letting down but struggled to get treatment as doc had never heard of ductal thrush, grrrrr! Niyah is now 5weeks+5 days and 8lb3oz, what are all your baby weights?

Oh wow, 6 hours straight is amazing!! Landon has just started toi do that as well:) When you had the stabbing pain for thrush, was that when you were feeding Niyah or just when you felt you milk filling up again. I have pain in my breast still, but not when feeding, only when I feel the milk in my breats filling up again. It usually last for about 30 seconds.

Oh wow, 6 hours straight is amazing!! Landon has just started toi do that as well:) When you had the stabbing pain for thrush, was that when you were feeding Niyah or just when you felt you milk filling up again. I have pain in my breast still, but not when feeding, only when I feel the milk in my breats filling up again. It usually last for about 30 seconds.

Mine was just like that, never when I was feeding and was just briefly, although painful, when my milk was letting down. Breasts weren't engorged or hot, and I didn't have a temp so I knew it wasn't mastitis or a blocked milk duct like my doc was trying to suggest. My health visitor agreed with me and said she thought it was ductal thrush too.

Hey Ladies :) So the doctor told us Dylan has terrible reflux so he is on medication and that the reflux is causing apnea because it blocks his airway.... He has to sleep with a wedge under his mattress and we have to use an angel care monitor and he will probably always eat every hour because I guess it makes him stomach feel better... He is 10.8 lbs 20.5" & the cutest little guy :) :) I think we need to post some newn photos of the little ones and try and update more often!
Hubby and I are talking about trying for number 4 in a few months!!!!

Good morning Ladies,

Isaiah is doing pretty good here. His hernia is getting worse, so I am hoping to get him into the Drs this week, instead of waiting till the 5th. I hope they'll operate on him soon :( He is almost 2 months old and will be having his first shots on the 5th. I'm not sure what he weighs now, but he's at least 7lbs. He's getting big and nice and filled out :) He still loves being outside and hates taking baths. lol

Brooke, sorry about Dylans reflux, hope the meds help and he gets over it soon.

Mari, glad Landon is doing so well.

Hey Mamas!

I've really enjoyed reading all of your updates and would love to see more photos of your LOs!

It makes me giggle to read how some of your babies at 2+ months are the size Lincoln was at 5 weeks! He was 10ln 10oz. It seems so big, but to me he just looks like an adorable little baby with chubby cheeks!

As for me, I've been so busy. I went back to work at 6 weeks. I've also been blogging a lot and became an official blogger for the baby company Nuby, which has been exciting. And on top of that I started hand making baby shoes and teething necklaces. So I'm basically up with the baby by 3 or 4 every day and just start working on one thing or another. I can't complain though, I really enjoy it all.

I'm so in love with this little guy, I already want another! LOL

Attachments

• Lincoln%208weeks.jpg
    Lincoln%208weeks.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 5
  • shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2
  • WN.jpg
    WN.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone.
I hope Isaiah got seen for his hernia and that Dylan's reflux it's getting better.
Lincoln is so sweet looking, and I'm loving those baby shoes.

Niyah is smiling lots now, and has a little dimple on each cheek just like her eldest sister...so cute :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->