• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I'm due on the 13th! First one in the thread :-D LOL

I'm due on the 9th :) YEA for all the spring hatchlings!

Hey ladies, It is nice to see so many April mommies already! :) How is everyone feeling? I am feeling well, but pretty tired. I am super hungry all the time and crave all the bad stuff! lol No morning sickness yet, usually I get it pretty bad, but maybe this pregnancy will be different.

H&H 9 months to everyone!!

I'm due April 1st as of right now. May change at first appt. on Aug 23rd. I'll update if it does.

Welcome & Congratualtions to Vaurissa, NC_Sarah, Mjm073, & Mommaof2!! I hope you guys like the thread so far we have some pretty amazing ladies on here <3

Vaurissa wow you found out pretty early!

NC_Sarah funny you should say hatchlings because thats what I was going to rename this page but I dont know how to <3

Mari30me- I am still really early to feel too many symptoms so far just frequent trips to the bathroom and extreme fatigue are the two main ones :) I love it though makes me feel pregnant! With my last(MC) I never felt fatigued which made me feel like I wasnt pregnant at all so its very nice. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR MY APPT IN A COUPLE DAYS

i have cramps that come and go. making me check haha. there not that bad and they only last a few mins. I'm just very hyper aware of my body.

My baby was planned, i used a sperm donor. Not picky on sex of the baby. but the donor has 3 boys and 2 girls so far.

I have been having slight cramps also but that is pretty normal. I have gone to the bathroom to check a couple times to make sure nothing was going along with them. Oh wow so it could really go either way. :)

Hey ladies I finally found out how to change the name of thread so now its something more fun hope you like it also I changed the dates so its easier to read :)

In an ideal cycle, yes. But I was at the very end (3 hrs to go) of the day my period was supposed to come when I found out. :)

I find the cramping has been less the last few days. hooray! My main symptoms now are bigger boobs, sensitive nipples, and nausea.. oh yes, and most definitely feeling sleepy. I yawn a lot ( I had a great nap today and already I'm ready for bed now).

Vaurissa - I'm guess you have very short cycles? :) congrats!

Tilly- Aw :) I was very sick with my son and nothing with my daughter. How old are your girls?

lu-is- Welcome and congratulations I think I remember you from the TTC section... :)

Thanks! I recognize your name from TTC too. :) nice new name for this group.
and Congratulations to you as well! :happydance::happydance:

Can i also be added to April 3rd :)

Mommyloo- thank you I have signed up for quite a few things myself :)
Tilly87- yes, i do but i love it <3 cant wait for number 3 then number 4 haha she is nuts we have to go to trial now with a jury ugh!
futuremrssava- Aw it hasnt sunk in for me yet either really.

You plannin on a big family then, I'm from a big family and would love that, my OH is hopin for a boy as we have 2 gorgeous little girls but just hopin for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
You have to wait for a date for the trial now then?
Good luck on your appointment x

Hey there ladies, could I be added to April 7th? Xo

Oh I hope to be joining you ladies soon! Hoping the :witch: will pass me by this Saturday April the 6th. If I can manage it I'll test on Sunday! :happydance::yipee:

Hello!
I got a super early BFP and now starting to feel confident to join first tri! :happydance:

My EDD is 12 April 2012.

I cant wait to share this wonderful journey with you all xxx :hugs:

Please add me to the list :) April 1st

Can't wait to get to know you all and share our pregnancy journey together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->