April LTTTC babies

jjbubbles28

Reaction score
Well after 19 months, 4 IUIS and 1 month of injectable IUI I am here cautiously. We had our first scan today and are 5 weeks 2 days. So far all looks well. Anyone else due in April?

Congrats! We tried a long time for dd and are unexpectedly expecting #2...and dd is only 3 months old. They're not kidding where they say you're more fertile after giving birth!

Congratulations. I hope you have a very sticky little bean! I'm due around April 3rd. Wont be having a dating scan until 8 weeks though.

Congratulations! I'm due in March but it could be April if I go over

Congratulations!

I should be due anytime between March 28th-1 April but I won't have my dating scan for another 2 weeks x

Congrats. I've been trying since my son was born with 2 losses in that time. My son took 2 years to conceived and clomid. This one took 19 months and clomid! X

Wow! Congrats ladies. So glad to know Im not alone! How is everyone feeling? I haven't had any symptoms. At the time my period was due I had mild pressure, but even now that is gone. I know its early and I shouldn't be looking for symptoms.

Hey

It took us 18 long months to conceive DS2 (DS1 a big surprise 7 years earlier!). We had trouble conceiving again this time but thankfully I knew what was wrong from DS2 and we got our bfp just this week!! Witch not actually due until tomorrow and i'm running to the loo every 20mins sure she has arrived.

I was on Tamoxifen (same as Clomid) and getting scans and triggers but this month they told me I had no eggs and cancelled the cycle but I had one test left so gave it a whirl no idea what came over me - talk about surprised!! Turns out I just ovulated very very early hence why there was no eggs when I went up for my usual scan!

Still doesn't feel real :)

:)

Congratulations hunni!
I'm due 18th April and i'm 4 weeks today! Praying for a sticky bean here too after TTC for over 10 months! xx

With dd morning sickness hit me like a ton of bricks at 5 weeks... So far nothing with this one. Just goes to show each pregnancy is different. I have mild heartburn but that's about it so far with this one. No symptoms isn't a bad sign... It's lucky! Lol

Thats what I keep telling myself, but still nervous. Hoping I see progress on ultrasound next week and my betas keep increasing...
is anyone else having betas checked?

Hi we just got our BFP for baby number 2! We were TTC for just over a year and was refered for IVF again which we was going to start next year after the wedding if we didn't concieve naturally before! We are over the moon!

Hi ladies :) im tentatively due second week in April. Took me 3+ years to get to this point and im so so so over the moon!!

Feeling bloated and very crampy but ill happily endure it all :)

Hey everyone

We've been ttc on and off for about 4 years, probably more. Had our first ever :bfp: 4 days ago and our estimated due date is the 15th of April. So excited yet so freaked out at the same time :blush:

Congrats to all of you other ltttc ladies <3

By lmp I am due the 14th of April I believe, but I believe I o'd early so wont know for sure till dating scan...got my definate positive at 8 DPO!

Congrats. I've been trying since my son was born with 2 losses in that time. My son took 2 years to conceived and clomid. This one took 19 months and clomid! X

Mine took nineteen months and got :bfp: on first clomid cycle!

I've been feeling really exhausted and nauseous. It's starting to get worse and I had to stop myself from being sick yesterday :cry:

I would've thought after taking so long that I would've just been overly ecstatic, but instead I too got nervous, sweaty, panicky to know I wasn't the only one. Congrats ladies!

Can I join?
Bubbles I think I remember seeing you around the LTTC threads :) I am also due in April :) :)

Oh jjbubbles I am the same, I cannot calm down. I really want to relax and enjoy this pregnancy because I'm pretty sure its my last but I just cannot settle a horrible fear I have. I've no history of mc or anything like it so don't know why I am so nervous.

Coolbabe, I am due 14th April too but my ticker says I'm 4 weeks 6 days and yours says 5 weeks 1 day!?!?!?

Hey Wantingbubba. how are you feeling? I am trying to remember and I think my morning sickness kicked in with DS at about 6-7 weeks. Every morning I am waking up hoping I feel sick because at the moment I feel nothing. Are you sick at all :)

Hi banana, so far im ok.. wake up feeling a bit hung over in the stomach, its really wierd and the it kinda goes away. I actually think its a bit of nerves. I had a bleed scare on Monday and thought everything was over... I had a scan and everything is ok :) thankfully :)

Make the most of feeling good at the moment hehe you've got a couple of weeks left maybe to enjoy feeling ok :D
Have a happy and healthy 9 months :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"