April LTTTC babies

Hi ladies :) DH and I have been trying for almost 3 years, had one cp after 150mg clomid in April 2014, 4 unsuccessful IUIs with femera, one successful fresh ivf in April of this year that ended in another cp, transferred our only frosty on August 4th, and I am now 5w3d and due April 21st :)

Congrats on all the LTTTC BFPs and hoping for all sticky beans!

My first scan is next Thursday and it can't come soon enough!

Congrats Wannabe. Theyve told me im due 20th April also but i have my 6 1/2 week scan on Wednesday. I thibk theyve miscalculated my due date 😕. Transfer was on 29th July lol

How are all you girls doing? Had my 9 week scan yesterday and all good.

Congrats jj on a great scan. Did u get a picture?

I had my 6.5 week and saw a heartbeat. Waiting for another scan next week. Have a very upset stomach today and bloated but otherwise good. Still nervous but hopeful.

I did, but not sure how to show you, LOL.I am 10 1/2 weeks today. Still feeling nothing but bloat. A little nauseous after my chocolate yogurt and pb shake from Colstone, lol.

Could you take a photo on your phone or camera and transfer it to the computer? That's what I did with mine. So glad everything was ok for you :D

Hopeful Cat when is your other scan?

We had a bit of a scare on tuesday night as I started to bleed a bit. My mum took over the situation for us as we were panicking and phoned the hospital who asked me to go in and get everything checked. I did all of the usual tests before the actual Dr came down to me. He took us upstairs and did a scan and immediately told us that everything was ok. I burst into tears and was shaking that much he told me off as he was finding it difficult to get the measurements :dohh: And we got to see the little heartbeat flickering away. But, this is our little Jelly Bean (baby's nickname off his/her Aunty) :cloud9:

Attachments

• jellybean.jpg
    jellybean.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 0
Great news Emmyreece!

I had my 8 1/2 week scan and everthing looking good :) even got to see baby twitching around! Adorable :) have to wait till 12 1/2 weeks till next checkup. But i had some bloods taken on tiesday and got a letter in the mail saying i need to go see my gp ro discuss :S but of course they arent open on weekend so have to wait till monday :(

Ahhh no :( Hopefully you can get in as early as possible on monday xx

JJBubbles!!! Hello there! I am so glad to see that you are prego!!! I know this was a long time coming for you. How are you doing? How are you feeling?

Jjbubbles- I have been lurking but haven't really been on in awhile... I'm so happy to see your good news! :)

Baby Love and Fellowes! How are you??? BAby love how is your baby? I am 5 months and doing great. I have placenta previa, but otherwise not even a symptom. Looking forward to my boy, Gabriel!

Wonderful news! And LOVE the name! I am good! I had a baby girl in March :) It's the best! Hope you're feeling well!

Hi again ladies. I'll be leaving the thread. My daughter was deliver on the 5th November peacefully sleeping at 19 weeks gestation xx

I am so sorry youngmam. I cant imagine what you are going through:hugs:
Fellowes, congrats. thats great news what is her name?

Baby Love and Fellowes! How are you??? BAby love how is your baby? I am 5 months and doing great. I have placenta previa, but otherwise not even a symptom. Looking forward to my boy, Gabriel!

Hey!! Baby is almost 7 weeks old. Gosh where does the time go? Seems like just yesterday. She is doing wonderful!!! I am so happy for you bubbles. :happydance::happydance:

Its so good to hear some happy endings. I know how long we all struggled. How are you youngmam?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->