April Mummies 2011

everyone is sick :( at least Isis doesn't have an ear infection this time, just diarrhea. :dohh: I switched her back to disposables especially for daycare. They thanked me :haha: They send kids home when they have diarrhea three times, yesterday she had it three times by noon. I'm hoping today is better but her nighttime diaper had diarrhea in it so not too hopeful.
So Isis cracks me up! She still nurses in the morning and after she's done she hands me my bra, waves and says "bye bye milkies" :haha: One morning she was going to hand me my bra and instead started running around our bedroom with it and then started hitting the dog in the face with it. I have no idea why she thought to do that but I had to try very hard not to laugh.

:haha: bye bye Milkies is too cute/funny! Hope Isis gets better soon.

Sam you have a lovely neat bump... Beautiful!

The scan went well. Bert is now head down :happydance: Ernie is still transverse across the top of bump. Estimated weights are around 2.5-2.8lbs. I'm pleased! No piccies though as they're a bit squished together!

Great news! I'm sure they are squished! Its probably getting kinda tight in there!

Sorry ladies ive lost track here again :(

Im sick YET A-FUCKING-GAIN. Pleurisy this time.

Scuse the swearing im just so angry with my body. I want my health back lol.

Hope everyone is well xx

Glad the twins are cooking nicely, Cottles :)

Gem, pleurisy?! I though that was something from the 'olden days'?! Hope you recover quickly. You have the worst luck with getting ill.

Rex decided to be awake from 3-4.30am this morning. Then I couldn't drift back off & had to be up at 6am. Eurgh. No idea why he wouldn't/couldn't sleep. He just wouldn't go back to sleep :dohh: Sooooo tired today. Work was a struggle! Caffeine has been my friend!

for the longest time abby has been OK with just her pacifier when she's in bed. the last week or so, she's wanted it all the time, which she hasn't done since she was like 9 months old. can someone tell me wtf is going on?

i think thats part of the 2yr regression maybe.... tobys recently been clingy with a blanket he loved but stopped using like a year ago.

Poppy's the same with her dummy to and she's taken to carrying both her comforter not just one so now we don't have a spare

Oh Christ Gem I hope you feel better soon. That is shitty :(

Chortles glad to hear Bert and Ernie are thriving, in their cocoon! Sam, lovely bump!!! Look forward to seeing more bump pics!!

Well.... I haven't said anything in Facebook as I don't want anyone knowing AT ALL (unless I have a sneaky person reading this but I highly doubt it.)

I'm pregnant :/ ahh! But we have always wanted a third and, well, here it is Lol!!
We are also getting married in 3 weeks (talk about last minute) we are having a small ceremony and only witnesses as that's what we wanted. Then we are moving house. Talk about coming in threes!!!!

Cottles, sorry NOT chortles! Haha!

I'm only around 4 weeks not sure on dates but I reckon it's about now I'd be due on. Big fat positive on FRER test though.

Congrats!!! I will keep my mouth shut on fb. Definitely in 3s for you!!

Dh mentioned getting my tubes tied. I didn't tell him but I won't consider it til we have 3. Would need that oops to do it.

I knew I wasn't finished after having Amelia, either. We had always wanted 3 and were going to start trying by the time Amelia was 3, so looks like we have been blessed slightly earlier than planned!!

YAY!!!! that's a lot to do all at once, i hope you don't get yourself overwhelmed...

looks like all it took was cottles getting preggers with bert n ernie for the ball to start rolling- sort of speak :haha:

Congrats!!! I will keep my mouth shut on fb. Definitely in 3s for you!!

Dh mentioned getting my tubes tied. I didn't tell him but I won't consider it til we have 3. Would need that oops to do it.

um, wtf won't he get himself clipped? i hate men who tell their wives to get a major surgery instead of snipping their own crap. my BIL is doing the same to his baby mom. refuses to get clipped but is all for her getting the surgery. :grr:

Congrats Jakes!!

Sorry you're sick again Gem! I had to look pleurisy. I had never heard of it!

I'm on a mission! A mission to get Isis potty trained! She is having such a hard time with diaper rash so we're going for it. She is showing all the signs of being ready so I'm going to force dh to help me. He is the main reason I haven't pushed it. He can't stand any sort of excrement, like to an extreme level. He's also a neat freak and a germophobe. The idea of accidents horrifies him. So he left on Monday for a business trip so I bought some Elmo and Dora underpants (she already has hello kitty ones), Elmo sticker potty chart and a bunch of little books and other stickers. I have no problem bribing the crap out of her! Ha! Literally! :haha so far tonight she's had one small accident, she started to go pee right as she told me she needed to go but she finished on the potty. We had a huge celebration since I don't have any of the prizes yet. I mean of course she's used the potty in the past but lately she hasn't wanted to sit on the potty. I'm thinking of sending her to daycare tomorrow in underwear and letting Isis work on it more. I can even take our little timer we used tonight. She loves her timer because it has a big light on it, green until she needs to sit on the potty, then red. I'm probably bringing it to daycare tomorrow too. She's very excited!

Oh Christ Gem I hope you feel better soon. That is shitty :(

Chortles glad to hear Bert and Ernie are thriving, in their cocoon! Sam, lovely bump!!! Look forward to seeing more bump pics!!

Well.... I haven't said anything in Facebook as I don't want anyone knowing AT ALL (unless I have a sneaky person reading this but I highly doubt it.)

I'm pregnant :/ ahh! But we have always wanted a third and, well, here it is Lol!!
We are also getting married in 3 weeks (talk about last minute) we are having a small ceremony and only witnesses as that's what we wanted. Then we are moving house. Talk about coming in threes!!!!

Omg!! 3 x congrats ! Lots of exciting things going on for you!!
So exciting :)
How far along are you?

Thankyou!! It's still early days I'm around 4/5 weeks (bit unsure of dates)!but already peeing for Britain. I forgot how annoying that symptom is!!

I did have a bit of a freak out last night and wonder how I'm gonna do all of this, Jake starts school innSeptember, and Amelia preschool. So it's a big thing for them too. But I can't worry about the unknown otherwise I'd stress myself out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->