April Mummies 2011

Amelia grace was born at 20.26 weighing 7lb 13 oz just on gas and air. Came into delivery at 5 cm and had her within the hour!!

Aww...YAY Jakes!!! Congratulations!!!!! Cant wait to see pics :)

congratulations jakes :yipee: and welcome to the april mummies forum...finally...:hugs:

me, a few hours old next to abby. we could be twins!

Attachments

• dana baby.jpg
    dana baby.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 232323232%7Ffp53389%3Enu%3D3245%3E%3B42%3E%3A7%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3C8%3A%3A6%3B42328nu0mrj.jpg
    232323232%7Ffp53389%3Enu%3D3245%3E%3B42%3E%3A7%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3C8%3A%3A6%3B42328nu0mrj.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2
When I'm on my laptop I'll post a pic of DF when be was a baby. Him and Toby are identical!

Toby keeps waking himself up because his farts are so loud :haha:

I need to rant a bit.
DH always pokes and moves the baby when she is sleeping. He always rubs/tickles her feet and head and Fucking drives me crzy bc she doesn't sleep as long and wants to eat for comfort then he does it while she's eating and she fucking grinds her gums down on my nipples. It frustrates me so much I almost in tears bc I bjust fed her dfor more than an hour and she's sucking on her arm and fussing. My insicion is bleeding and I'm so fucking tired.

Congrats Jakes!

Rex & I are home now. Thankfully! Didn't enjoy last night in hosp at all. Just trying to resettle him in his Moses basket hence the middle of the night post!

Will get birth story & pics sorted soon. x

question for all you c section ladies. is it supposed to hurt when i pee? it doesn't sting, just feels like i'm getting a charlie horse in my lady bits.

Missfox, can definitely understand your frustration. Tilly does all that without any help so can imagine that you want to strangle your DH right now. Can he not see how upset he's making you?

Dana, would probably get that checked. It felt a bit weird the first few times I went but is fine now. Just can't squeeze too hard iykwim, have too let it flow on it's own!

I was letting it flow o its own and now have a bladder infection. It hurts to release all the way- I was putting it down to making it to 8.5cm before my csection? IDK but I woukd get it checked

As far as DH he gets mad when I get upset. I just feel so bad for needing so much help and he's frustrated bc he tries to help with BFing and I always yell OWW if Rosie latches wrong and I don't need his help with that. Its the one thing I can do easily.

Incision is still bleeding. Going on selfimposed bedrest after today (have too many errands to run today- but tomorrow and a few days out I'm good to go lol)

Congrats Jakes and Sazzle!!!

MissFox I'd start tickling DH in the middle of the night when he's sound asleep and see how much he likes that!! Sorry your incision is giving you problems. :hugs:

My lady parts hurt as well near the urethra, almost feels like a hernia or hemorrhoids in that area. Started about a week after giving birth.

Lizzie is finally taking a bottle!! DH gave her 2 oz at 7 pm last night and another at 1 am. I'm still pumping when I miss a feed so not getting extra sleep yet but hopefully soon I'll have a stash in the fridge and freezer. She seems to like the wide nippled Born Free bottles.

Thank u everyone! I'm on my phone at home and have a booby monster attached so I'll do my birth story later. I feel like my crutch has Been kicked By a horse !!!! Stitches in the same place as last time so dreading a bowel movement. Eek! Hope all you ladies are well and babies behaving! My Jake isn't sure what to make of amelia!

ugh! called my dr's nurse and i was scolded. doing way too much apparently so i've been put back on basically bed rest.

dh took abby to her dr appt and she's finally starting to put on weight, is back to a whole 7 lbs. she was crying so hard until she heard my voice when they got home, and then just stopped :cloud9:. is it wrong i enjoyed that so much?

Dana - I love it when my Lo knows its me too. I've never felt so close to someone before!

I'm struggling a bit with breastfeeding, not enough supply :( I always set my heart on breastfeeding and now it might not happen I'm really sad :( were bfing first.and then topping up with formula but I don't think its going to work, why do I find not bfing so hard? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->