April Mums!!

This is just me being curious but did you have all pregnancy symptoms, BFPs etc before? But just no baby?

Hello girls,

Can I join plz...Im due on or around 21st April going by my last period. This will be my third child and Im soooo excited!! But also super nervous that all will go well with my pregnancy. Heres wishing us all a H&H 9 months xx

Snap! I'm due on the same date too! Congratulations and welcome to the group

Hi ladies hope u r well.. I have my first gp appt today. I'm 7+1 , they also want me to go for an early scan tomorrow morning because last pregnancy showed sac with yolk but no little bean :( at 8 weeks.., I'm so nervous.. Wish I could be positive but finding it hard to build hopes up as last time I had all symptoms xx fx we see a little bean this time with a heartbeat xxx
Hope u all have a nice day xx

Apple111 - Got my fx for you! Hope all goes well.

Hi ladies, went for scan this am and there was our little bean with a flickering little heartbeat :) very happy to see it. Know it's early days still but is reassuring that something is there so just going to try and take care.xx h&h9 months to all xx

Awww that's great news Apple. Were your dates right?

Hi ladies, went for scan this am and there was our little bean with a flickering little heartbeat :) very happy to see it. Know it's early days still but is reassuring that something is there so just going to try and take care.xx h&h9 months to all xx

That's fantastic news!

Hi can I join? I am due April 28th according to the online due date predictor. I am still early so I have not been to the doctor. This is my first pregnancy.

Welcome simplymuff. Congrats on your pregnancy x

Thank you! I have been feeling some pinching near my ovaries and I am a little worried. They are constant. Feels kind of like ovulation pain. Has anyone else felt anything like this? I called the doctor but they wont see me until two weeks from now :(

thank you for letting me join! h & h 9 months to all you ladies! :)

Yey!!:happydance:
Thats great news!

Hmm in my country the gynae cannot refuse to see pregnant mums. I can go n see him daily if I want. Our appointment is usually schedule once fortnightly or once a mth. In between we can still go to c the doctor. When at 30+ weeks its weekly basis

Hmm in my country the gynae cannot refuse to see pregnant mums. I can go n see him daily if I want. Our appointment is usually schedule once fortnightly or once a mth. In between we can still go to c the doctor. When at 30+ weeks its weekly basis

The receptionist told me unless there is bleeding or very bad pain I am to come at 6-8 weeks. I may try looking for a new doctor as I don't want to wait so long.

That's what I'm supposed to be! Think I'm few days, up to a week, less than that! Hoping it means I'll get a quicker scan though :)

almost 7 weeks :]
can't seem to stay awake for long! either fatigue is kicking in or im just extra lazy lately lol

Think fatigue is definitely kicking in for me too. Boobs are still agony!

Hi all!

I'm due on 15th April next year...exciting stuff! my sixth week starts tomorrow.

I had a prob with dr too...I found out on 2nd August and went to see dr's on 6th...he told me to go away, that it was too early! I meekly went away and told a friend....who was outraged! I went on holiday on 9th and just came back yesterday so before I went, I rang the dr's back and demanded to be seen...they apologised this morning and said I should never have been sent away....so anyone who is having difficulties, ask to see a different dr.

I have filled in my booking form now so just waiting to hear from the midwife, which should be in the next couple of weeks but then i don't suppose i'll have an appointment with her for another few weeks after that....fingers crossed for us all!!

Lou x

Hi Lou.

Are you in UK? I've got midwife 28 August (should be 9 weeks by lmp). She then sends away for scan so I probably won't get one till I'm 14 weeks (as is the case of many ppl I know in this area!)

I'm 4 weeks tom and I am more fatigued then I have ever been. I can never sleep during the day and now I am taking 2 hour naps around noon... then I am in bed by like 8pm. Its really the only pregnancy symptom I have felt up to now.

Hi all!

I'm due on 15th April next year...exciting stuff! my sixth week starts tomorrow.

I had a prob with dr too...I found out on 2nd August and went to see dr's on 6th...he told me to go away, that it was too early! I meekly went away and told a friend....who was outraged! I went on holiday on 9th and just came back yesterday so before I went, I rang the dr's back and demanded to be seen...they apologised this morning and said I should never have been sent away....so anyone who is having difficulties, ask to see a different dr.

I have filled in my booking form now so just waiting to hear from the midwife, which should be in the next couple of weeks but then i don't suppose i'll have an appointment with her for another few weeks after that....fingers crossed for us all!!

Lou x

Hi! congrats! wow! they actually sent you away at the office? thats terrible! I looked for another doctor today but none of them care to see me before 6 weeks. A friend of mine suggested I just tell them I want to make an office visit for a missed period and to say I can't remember when my last period was. At least it will prob get me an appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->