April Mums!!

Hello all. Could I join please? I'm due about 18th April x

Thanks guys, not going to do doctors at the moment. I know from last time, GP will send me to the walk-in EPU. EPU will do HcG blood tests as too early to scan. Might as well skip those steps as the bleeding will tell me the same thing as a blood test would at this stage. I will go to EPU towards the end of the week probably so they can confirm that everything has passed.

Looks like I'll be leaving you guys here. My bad feeling the past few days has been confirmed. Bleeding since last night. After my last MC in April, I know this is not 'good' bleeding. Can't believe it's happening again, it was such a long and emotional time even getting to this stage after last time : (

Def go to gp hon and get scan and bloods done..sending u lots of hugs xxx:hugs:

Hello to all the new ladies that have joined! Can't believe there's so many of us!!!

Melissabump I was sick from day 1 with my son, but like you just experiencing constant tiredness and nausea! Hopefully will be better pregnancies for us this time!

Khloeee I'm so sorry to hear that you think you might be having a m/c but at the same time you never know and it could all be fine (I know I would be the same as you if I started bleeding though after already having a m/c). Please let us know how you get on and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Khloeee- I am so sorry honey your bleeding.. But I would see your doctor before you give up hope. I bleed for weeks ( and not a little either) with cramps with Paige, but finally stopped at 12 weeks and she was fine. I know how easy it is to give up hope as soon as you see blood... Fingers crossed you are fine.. Xx

yay! i hit my 6 weeks! been having small 2-3 second 'cramp' like feelings though. they don't hurt a lot....maybe a 3 from a scale of 1-10 hoping that's normal. this is the farthest i've gotten.

hope you are all doing well! (khloeee- sorry to hear that :/ i know what that feels like. *hugs*)

I've now moved up to 3+ on cb digi as well so my levels are obviously rising as its gone up from 1-2, then 2-3 last week and now 3+. Yay!

Lilmiss jo, where in Norfolk are you? My parents live in Diss..
Its weird isnt it when you arent being as sick, i suppose as thats my stand out memory from my first pregnancy it doesnt feel quite real at the mo!

Khloeee, so sorry to hear you are bleeding, please get yourself checked out xx

I've now moved up to 3+ on cb digi as well so my levels are obviously rising as its gone up from 1-2, then 2-3 last week and now 3+. Yay!

Whoop, whoop! Great news! I'm really hoping I move up to 3+ towards the end of this week as well. It's all so exciting!!!!

Melissa I'm in Brooke, halfway between Bungay and Norwich so fairly close to diss! What a small world!! I keep thinking I'm not pregnant as like you, that's the only memory I have!

Yay Teabella! Let us know when you do :)

Hello all. Could I join please? I'm due about 18th April x

So am I, at least counting from my 1st day of last period. I haven't gone to the doctor yet so I'm not sure what will change in the due date (and if anything changes of course)...

When do we stop temping? I'm tired of getting up with the alarm clock temping every day, I want to have some extra sleep during weekends, is it ok to stop temping?:shrug:

And what the hell do I do with constipation??? :growlmad: Any more fiber will block my intestines.:nope:

Welcome Lily.

I never temped to begin with so wouldn't like to say when to stop, although now you have got a BFP I'm sure you can stop?! Also, I was the other way than constipation so can't give advice on that either! Sorry!! Perhaps when you go to the drs they can advise you. Have you got an appt?

Hello girls,

Can I join plz...Im due on or around 21st April going by my last period. This will be my third child and Im soooo excited!! But also super nervous that all will go well with my pregnancy. Heres wishing us all a H&H 9 months xx

Hi ladies hope u r well.. I have my first gp appt today. I'm 7+1 , they also want me to go for an early scan tomorrow morning because last pregnancy showed sac with yolk but no little bean :( at 8 weeks.., I'm so nervous.. Wish I could be positive but finding it hard to build hopes up as last time I had all symptoms xx fx we see a little bean this time with a heartbeat xxx
Hope u all have a nice day xx

Welcome Lily.

I never temped to begin with so wouldn't like to say when to stop, although now you have got a BFP I'm sure you can stop?! Also, I was the other way than constipation so can't give advice on that either! Sorry!! Perhaps when you go to the drs they can advise you. Have you got an appt?

I have an appointment next week, I will ask the doc for advice.

Let us know how you get on Apple, I'm sure everything will be fine. Was that your first and only loss?

II haven't had constipation just get aches when I get gassy. I'm almost 7 weekss.

Let us know how you get on Apple, I'm sure everything will be fine. Was that your first and only loss?

Hi hon, thanks n yes that was my first loss.. Im very lucky to have 2 boys This is first LO with my new partner..xx this is our second try xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->