April Mums!!

Due the 10th :D. So excited!!! How is everyone feeling? I've had really bad fatigue and a little nausea lately. All worth it, of course!

Guess when i am due? 1st april.... Lol.... Hubby and me laughed. I'll say my water broke and people will think i'm playing an april fool's day joke....

I love the new n very thorough first hour long visit, makes this pregnancy sooooo unique to that of my 12 yr old! Can't wait for my first check up, 3 more weeks until I pass the first trimester.... Super syked... So far had 3 ultrasounds... Next one is next Wednesday, my lil Blu heart rate has been low.... I'm due April 4, 2013

I'm 21 and have a 15month old. I'm due the 2nd of April. I've had a scan and a Dr.s appointment, and I go back the 14th.

HI all and congrats on being April mummies lol... I am due April 29th. I do not have my appointment set up but I will be doing that today. Nervous but Anxious :)

Hi ladies. I'm due on the 18th. My scan date is the 2nd October :)

Lily- where is the pain?

I getting uncomfortable in jeans now!!

The pain is really close to..down there :blush: lol it only happens when I suddenly get up too fast. I've been trying to get up slowly and haven't had it since. Really scared my though!

Hi all I'm Shelby I'm due April 27 2013. I'm so excited. I miscarried in January at 14 weeks. Been ttc since March. Praying for this baby to make it.

https://lmtf.lilypie.com/swRTm7.png

Hey I'm due the 27 th too!!!!

Hey gals,

I'd like to join this group! It'll be cool to find a bump buddy! I am supposedly due on April 14th 2013. Waiting for my first ultrasound on sept 10th. Yay!!

Welcome all new ladies.

Even though I don't look it I feel like an absolute whale, get full if I eat an apple, dull cramps constantly. Nausea and actual sickness worse, was sick twice in the night last night, yuck!

And STILL haven't got a scan date, 10 weeks today! Had midwife last tues so should receive it by Friday but we'll see. Our hospital is notoriously bad in that department!!!!

Hello ladies!

After going through a second miscarriage in April I am now 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant which is the furthest I've ever got in a pregnancy. Yay!

To the lady that was asking about the pain down below when standing up etc I've been getting those too especially when I sneeze etc and I believe it's caused by a hormone called relaxin which loosens up muscles and ligaments allowing things to stretch to accommodate the pregnancy-it's also the reason that some women's feet grow by a shoe size. Because your muscles are slightly more relaxed it can make you feel a pulling/twinging pain if you move too quickly.

I'm due 22nd April and paid for a private scan yesterday which showed a happy healthy and according to the report, VIABLE PREGNANCY!!! Yay!

Got another scan at 8+5 just to make sure everything is progressing as it should-it's more to manage our anxiety than anything else after two losses with no surviving children. So only a few more days til we get to see our baby again :)hope everyone is happy and healthy xx

Aww congrats redmonkeysock, that's brill news. Are you in UK? If so how much was your scan and which company? I had a m/c end of June and fell straight away with this one but unfortunately won't get any early scans/bloods as I have a healthy child already!

Keep us updated :)

Got my scan date - 21st September, day before we go on holiday! Yay! X

Got my scan date - 21st September, day before we go on holiday! Yay! X

Yay for your scan date! Hope it goes well for you! I've got my first me appt on Monday coming and my scan oct 3 rd! Seems like ages away but so looking forward to it! Hope everyone is feeling ok! X

To the lady that was asking about the pain down below when standing up etc I've been getting those too especially when I sneeze etc and I believe it's caused by a hormone called relaxin which loosens up muscles and ligaments allowing things to stretch to accommodate the pregnancy-it's also the reason that some women's feet grow by a shoe size. Because your muscles are slightly more relaxed it can make you feel a pulling/twinging pain if you move too quickly.

Thanks for the info! I check with my doctor and yup that's what it was. I'm growing and stretching inside so when I move quickly it hurts. I've been very careful lately and so far no more pain :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->