April Mums!!

Mummy2be2013 just tell them your on antibiotics....I wad right before we found out so no one knew the difference I'm 8 weeks today

Mummy2be use the antibiotics or your driving trick. I had 2 weddings in one weekend with family and work colleagues and used the same excuse at both (no-one was at the same weddin except me and the hubby!).

I'm still feeling sick all the time and also seem to have this constant smell around which makes me gag. Doesn't matter if I'm in the house or out. Yuck!

Hi again all! Happy 8 weeks to those of you who are there with me! :] some questions and comments: please share any opinions!

i often feel sick, like a disgusting feeling in my throat...almost like i want to throw up or have had enough food. but i haven't thrown up at all. is this normal? the start of morning sickness? im a little worried that i haven't had morning sickness yet, unless this is it? this would be baby #1

im more tired than usual, i gotta lay down at least once during the day. and i run out of breath pretty fast.

how are you all feeling?

Mummy2be use the antibiotics or your driving trick. I had 2 weddings in one weekend with family and work colleagues and used the same excuse at both (no-one was at the same weddin except me and the hubby!).

I'm still feeling sick all the time and also seem to have this constant smell around which makes me gag. Doesn't matter if I'm in the house or out. Yuck!

Mummy2be, I would say I'm sick, headache or not feeling too well. that's what I have done before other times that I had suspected I might be pregnant.

Can I join please? I am due on 29th April with #2 which was a nice surprise as we were going to ttc in sept.

Hi everyone thanks for the ideas! In the end I had to say I wasnt drinking as i'd fallen back into smoking when drinking because I quit earlier this eyar.. I couldnt use antibiotics excuse as I used that earlier in the month with the same people! We ended up breaking the news to the parents in law anyway, so not too much of a secret to keep now! :) Hope everyone is well! xx x x x

How is everyone?

I've had enough of the nausea now. Dreading work tomorrow and Friday! had last week off which was quite lucky but don't think I'll be able to hide running to the toilet to throw up!

I feel ok except exhausted......slept from 8:30 last nite to 6:30 this morning

How is everyone?

I've had enough of the nausea now. Dreading work tomorrow and Friday! had last week off which was quite lucky but don't think I'll be able to hide running to the toilet to throw up!

Doing good over here. Which worries me, I have almost every symptom but haven't been sick yet :/ I should have thrown up by now no?

Lily you're probably one of the VERY lucky ones who doesn't have sickness! I know loads of people who haven't been sick. Makes me angry LOL!!!! Make the most of it xx

Morning all! Teresa I wish I could sleep that much, Im having really disturbed nights recently or waking up far too early, and im not going to bed till 11ish! :shrug: LilmissJo I feel for yo although I havent physically been sick I have felt like it LOADS.

Is anyone else feeling pretty emotional? Ive felt so moody, insecure & sad recently.. :cry:

Hi all I'm Shelby I'm due April 27 2013. I'm so excited. I miscarried in January at 14 weeks. Been ttc since March. Praying for this baby to make it.

https://lmtf.lilypie.com/swRTm7.png

Hi Shelby, welcome and congrats. I had a m/c too so know what you're going through.

Has anyone got their scan date yet?

Hi. I am due April 25th with #3. Looking forward to my first appt on September 26th. Hoping we will get to see little bean. It seems like forever away right now. H&H 9 months to us all.

Lily you're probably one of the VERY lucky ones who doesn't have sickness! I know loads of people who haven't been sick. Makes me angry LOL!!!! Make the most of it xx

Thank you! that's comforting!

Question for you ladies!
any of you have/had pain when suddenly getting up to fast from sitting? :shrug:

Hi ladies. I'm due on the 18th. My scan date is the 2nd October :)

Lily- where is the pain?

I getting uncomfortable in jeans now!!

Hey yall can I join? I should be due April 27th Im around 6 weeks pregnant and I am worrying myself to death trying to wait for my 8 week ultrasound. There are so many things that can go wrong that I hear about and I just want to be happy and I just want my baby to be healthy. I dont really have sore boobies but I am moody as hell and very emotional. After I eat I get so bloated, does anyone else get that way? I took another pregnancy test the other day and my test line is now darker than the control line.

Hi Natalie, are you from UK? I'm due 2 weeks before you but haven't even had a scan date yet!

MrsM welcome, I get really full and bloated after eating, I can't eat a lot or it has to be very much little and often! I wouldn't worry about not having sore boobs, I'd your test line is darker your hormones are obviously increasing! How come you get a scan at 8 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->