April Mums!!

^ I cravee boiled eggs and yogurt all day, boiled eggs are easy to pack everywhere and so is yogurt. Plus a piece of fruit like a banana or a pear or a peach if you also like it. I'm not much into fruit though...

I've been taking quiche or pork pies! Random I know but the only things that I can actually put to my mouth without feeling sick! Just so tired! I had 10 hours sleep last night and all day I could have gone back to bed! Can't remember being this tired with my son!

Hi
After several years of trying i am finally a little bit pregnant!! YEY. My edd is around 9th April 2013 although thats yet to be confirmed by the midwife but i won't get to see her till i'm 10-12 weeks. So i'm 7weeks tomorrow.

:happydance:

Lilmissjo, im the same with the tiredness, so shattered, dont remember it being like this first time. But i remember the sickness oh my! Its back with a bang, thrown up the last 3 days with today being the worst.. feeling very sorry for myself :(

Oh no Melissa. I haven't actually been sick (except once) but constantly feeling it!

Any of you ladies had to buy a new bra yet?

ive got a stash of bras from last time in all different sizes as i went from a 34c to a 38dd. Definatly got bigger

Thing is I went shopping for another bra in June and then a few days later, or even the next day, miscarried! Bit worried its a bad omen before 12 weeks!

I went bra shopping with my sis in June too and thankfully didn't find anything cute that fitted. I saved my self some money for pregnancy bras haha!
Anyone has an experience with mothercare bras?
Any recommendations on leggings?

With my last pregnancy, dd is 14 months. I found mothercare bras didn't fit very well and were very uncomfortable. I went to.marks and.sparks and they r a bit more but for £20 at the time.for a.2 pack they r sooo comfy and fit like a glove and even now i.still wear them for comfort. Although my invest in new.ones.now.as.boons have doubled since finding.out im.pregnant again lol. Hope this helps x

Thanks for the tip hun, I love M&S I'm a loyal customer :)

I have been extremely tired slept 12 hrs Saturday nite and took a 2 hr nap Sunday. Also been very hungry, also try to watch what I eat bc my gaas turns my stomach bad. I have another u/s Friday.

Dont know if anyone else has this but today i can only really snack on foods as i can't eat too much as I feel really full. Had a baguette for tea and now feel really sick i'm full! Not like me!!!!

same here! I ate more than usual today and felt sick after

I just feel super hungry. I had breakfast 2 hours ago and I want to eat again. I had a huge glass of water in case it was thirst mistaken for hunger, but no, my stomach is growling like mad.

I forgot to mention something weird that happened to me last night. I was woke up in the night to my uterus area vibrating- almost felt like a really fast heart beat (clearly can't be though at only 5 wks). It was really weird - anyone else had it? I'm wondering if its a weird muscular thing that my uterus is doing as it stretches.

Haha! Although I feel sick a lot of the time it does go if I eat something so I'm eating loads Lily!

Teabella I haven't had that. I've had some stretching pains but that was a few weeks ago!

I have the sick feeling every morning but its my gas that does it, really sucks especially since I have to work @ 7:30

Hello again everybody.. So I had my first appointment with the Midwife - Yay! :happydance: Being pregnant is starting to seem real now.. Midwife was lovely & turns out to be one of my school friends parents so lots to break the ice with. So excited for the first scan now but a while to wait yet, il be 9 weeks on tuesday.

Has anyone got any ideas on reasons for not drinking? I have my boyfriends sisters wedding tomoro and do not want to take the limelight when they see im still not drinking and figure out im pregnant.. The midwife said a couple of spritzers would be fine but i still dont want to! x x x x x

Hello again everybody.. So I had my first appointment with the Midwife - Yay! :happydance: Being pregnant is starting to seem real now.. Midwife was lovely & turns out to be one of my school friends parents so lots to break the ice with. So excited for the first scan now but a while to wait yet, il be 9 weeks on tuesday.

Has anyone got any ideas on reasons for not drinking? I have my boyfriends sisters wedding tomoro and do not want to take the limelight when they see im still not drinking and figure out im pregnant.. The midwife said a couple of spritzers would be fine but i still dont want to! x x x x x

Yey! that sounds like it was so exciting.

I also wouldn't want to drink. I have always heard drinking is a no no when pregnant. I was in this situation this past weekend. I was at my in laws at the dinner table and the wine was going around. I poured myself a glass and let it sit there. No one noticed a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->