April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Mine didn't. I told him I'd done 3 tests. I love my DR, after ttc for a long time with my LO he knows that if I say I am, then I AM!! Anyway he is just sending me for a dating scan next week then I go back to him.

Mine didn't. I told him I'd done 3 tests. I love my DR, after ttc for a long time with my LO he knows that if I say I am, then I AM!! Anyway he is just sending me for a dating scan next week then I go back to him.
Thankyou!! That's made me feel heaps better knowing I'm not the only one. I had just heard everyone say it was confirmed with bloods and lots have had betas done and I just thought hmmmm... I didn't lol. I guess if you have had lots of positives and no problems then there's no need for a blood test?! The doc gave me a referal for my dating scan and said to come back in four weeks and then she will give me my referals for the 12 week scan and the antenatal clinic at the hospital. I can't wait for my scan though just so I can see and put my mind at ease. :)

Hi ladies

just a quick up date. I did end up mc on 8/7 at 4w3d....this stinks two mc in a row. first in april bligthed ovum at 11.5weeks and now this early mc. go on the 30th to talk to dr. about what is going on. weird i had 3 normal pregnancies with 3 big healthy babies now two :angel: but it will all be good... congrats to everyone else! enjoy those apirl babies!

:cry: :hugs: so sorry Krissy, FX that you get some answers on the 30th.

I'm leaving this thread. Game over, again. I lost it 2 days ago, making it my third loss in about 9 months. :cry:

Wishing you all happy and healthy babies. Good luck. Xx

Ambivalent so sorry to hear this :hugs: I hope yor doctor can do some tests and get some answers for you.

Ambi...so sorry to hear your news. I wish you a speedy recovery and all the best in the future!! :hugs:

I went in for my scan yesterday and got to finally see the little bean! It was measuring at 6w6d with a heart rate of 133 bpm. This is my first and it was so neat to see the little flicker of the heart beat. :) This has helped me feel a lot more relieved about the pregnancy, and while I know bad things can still happen at least I know right now everything is okay! :cloud9: DH said I need to stop imagining and worrying about every little thing that could go wrong because it will drive me and him insane. lol. Good advice I guess!

Congrats Bjs! That's great that you have such a strong heartbeat this early.

is everyone ok??? im so sorry to those having a difficult time right now! Me and rick could not be any more relieved at knowing our baby is ok this time, i was so terrified at my scan i was shaking...Once we got in i told her i was scared, She saw my notes...I showed her a little lump on my c section scar, so she turned the screen towards us...started scanning on this lump....and there she was, our tiny but healthy little bean!!! she zoomed right in on her and she looked like a little baby! we saw her heart bud, a strong sturdy heartbeat...we saw her yolk...it was wonderful and our sonographer was wonderful,let us see her for a little while she took measuremebts, said she looks perfect. we got two FREE pictures! and a copy of ultrasound report..<3<3<3<3 once i relaxed my body totally crashed,ive been struggling to sleep properly so im been snoozing all day...but i feel much better now! :-D

Were really happy to be having our rainbow baby stay with us <3<3<3 im so happy to be able to stick with u all on here and not say goodbye like last time.

cant wait for our 13week scan either!! :-D xxxxx

Great scan Candy so happy for you!

Hi everyone,

Is it normal that your first appointment with the midwife is at your 12 week scan? I went to the doctors yesterday, no blood tests nothing :( I was told to wait for scan appointment.... I have at least six weeks to wait :(

Hi everyone,

Is it normal that your first appointment with the midwife is at your 12 week scan? I went to the doctors yesterday, no blood tests nothing :( I was told to wait for scan appointment.... I have at least six weeks to wait :(

mine is the same, I have to wait til October for the first appointment xx

I am going to end up weighing a million pounds...I am hungry ALL the time, and having a full stomach is what has stopped my nausea the last two days. I'm worried I'm going to get really fat!!! I am eating healthy stuff e.g. Whole wheat toast, fruit, carrot sticks (ok had some dip with them....) but it's so much more than I normally eat!!

I know what you mean by belly is huge purely from putting on weight some of it bloated but I've gained 4lbs already and always hungry still no sickness for me either.

Hi ladies!! How is everyone? I am curious if anyone elses doctor did not do a blood test to confirm pregnancy. I know I am as I have done sooo many tests and all are very positives and lines have gotten very dark. I also have all the symptoms but I'm still nervous untill I have my scan because the doc didn't confirm with a blood test. With my last 3 I seen a different doctor and he always did bloods straight away. This doc did a whole antenatal appointment and did my first bloods. ( blood group, rubella titre etc.) I know I'm probably being silly but without that blood test I'm nervous. I have a dating scan in the next few weeks but I can see I'll be stressed untill then. Did anyone else not have a blood test??

my doc didn't she knew what I was there for smiled gave me a peice of paper to take to reception picked my Emmas diary up and left. I see mw on Tuesday been 3-4 wks since I found out

Hello Ladies

Congrats to everyone on their BFPs! I would love to join this group, my rainbow baby is due to arrive April 23. H & H 9 months to everyone!

Kristy I'm so so sorry. My heart goes out to you :(

Lish123 - you haven't give me a edd so I've put you under 'waiting on dates' which is under 30th :)

Candyapple - how exciting :)

AFM - ms seems to be reducing a little. I'm starving lol

I am so deeply sorry to hear of all the sweet babies who never made it. Lots of hugs to you all xxxx

I never got a blood test. The doctor was just shocked this one was my 5th. But each time I've told the doc they've taken my word xxx

I hate my preggy nose. I never get time to shower in the morning, so i need to wait until night time, but i stink!! :cry: everyone stinks!!. Now i can't stand my boobs i can't stand any part of me. My neck is even fatter thsn usual also.

:cry: is anyone else feeling the same?

I think I've eaten to much passed couple days so going to try and eat much smaller meals as i feel so uncomfortable.

Hope you are all ok xxxx :hugs:

Hi Ladies I've been hiding all week as my spotting turned into a full on bleed. I had a scan yesterday and it was confirmed that I had miscarried. I am devestated, but despite the fact that it has taken 2 years and 1 Ivf with icsi to get my first ever bfp we are not ready to give up.

I want to wish you all the best with your pregnancies and hopefully I'll be able to join you again in the not too distant future.:cry:

MY BOOBS GREW!! now for those of you who have always had generous sized boobs this will be not very exciting, but all my life I have bee extremely flat chested...and since we found out I am pregnant I have been waiting for them to grow :haha: I wake up this morning and my pj top felt a little tight...have a wee look and a feel and they literally grew overnight! I've never been so happy! :haha: I'm now up to probably a reasonably sized B cup!!! I can't stop looking at them :rofl:

Hi Ladies I've been hiding all week as my spotting turned into a full on bleed. I had a scan yesterday and it was confirmed that I had miscarried. I am devestated, but despite the fact that it has taken 2 years and 1 Ivf with icsi to get my first ever bfp we are not ready to give up.

I want to wish you all the best with your pregnancies and hopefully I'll be able to join you again in the not too distant future.:cry:

I'm so sorry Hun I kno how you feel I've been there twice but keep ur chin up it does get better :hugs:

Doggylover!! lmao! im still a happy 32A just more fuller :) when i breastfeed they go upto a C. my partner prefers small boobs! :-D

I'm so sorry for all the losses what a truly awful time ((hugs)) to you all!!

Doggy that made me laugh out loud! I'm normally a nice size 32 c/d but they have already busted out of a dd - I'm only petite it looks like I've had a boob job lmao!!

Candy my oh has always said he prefers them smaller as well :) but I don't think he'll be complaining now they have grown to the huge size of a b cup! I'd be perfectly happy if t hey went up to a C!

My SIL is normally a large B and when she was pregnant she went up to an E! She looked like she had had a boob job as well!!

pmsl doggylover!! you are funny!! wait until you breast feed!! (if you plan to)

Mine were DDs but im bursting over my cups so off to m&s I go and it'll be sports bras!! im too sore for underwire and frilly bits :(

when I breast fed my kids my boobies went from DDs to Gs over night the night I had given birth... my boobies were so big the nurses had to wrap them in cotton wool and bandages while my mil popped out to get me new bras!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->