April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I am going to end up weighing a million pounds...I am hungry ALL the time, and having a full stomach is what has stopped my nausea the last two days. I'm worried I'm going to get really fat!!! I am eating healthy stuff e.g. Whole wheat toast, fruit, carrot sticks (ok had some dip with them....) but it's so much more than I normally eat!!

aslong as its not empty calories then ur ok, im eating more too and it tends to be a bit of junk....but im not too worried cos im only 93lbs anyways so i can do with a bit of weight :) i take all my vits and stuff too so i know im defo giving baby what it needs :)

I have no worries of being over weight because although I am hungry all the time Im right of chocolate and sweets.. it makes me gag and doesnt even taste like chocolate anymore... im craving fruit and salads.... Although i can smell the fish and chip shop over the road... which i can never nirmally do.... and im seriously considering it lol :p xx

Glad to know I'm not the only one! I always feel less healthy over the summer when I'm off work as well, because I'm doing a lot of sitting around, so hopefully when I start back in two weeks I won't feel so bad about stuffing my face!

And candy, great news about your scan!

I fell really hard onto my knees. I'm trying not to worry but I can't help it

I was walking through the bedroom and the duvet had fallen off the bed. I got my feet tangled in it and went flying. I landed on my knee and I felt the impact right up into my back :s

:hugs: I am sorry you fell...please be carefull...I think you could rest a bit and take it easy from now until the end of the day.:hugs:

Oh girlinyork I hope you are ok!

Random q, but is the layout of the forum different for anyone else? Mine has completely changed and it's not as user friendly at all...

Hi ladies!
How is everyone feeling? Tired and nauseous here :thumbup: So my ultrasound is next Thursday, bright and early in the AM I can't wait! But what have I been doing to pass the time away? POAS that's what lol....I need an intervention. I like what I'm seeing though lol Its just too funny though because I was never like this with my son. I used maybe 3 tests that was it! I must have used 15 already :dohh:. This is my test from a little while ago.

Attachments

• 6w4d.jpg
    6w4d.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
Awesome! My tests are looking similar....pretty much eradicating the control line. LOL

Hi ladies

just a quick up date. I did end up mc on 8/7 at 4w3d....this stinks two mc in a row. first in april bligthed ovum at 11.5weeks and now this early mc. go on the 30th to talk to dr. about what is going on. weird i had 3 normal pregnancies with 3 big healthy babies now two :angel: but it will all be good... congrats to everyone else! enjoy those apirl babies!

Hi ladies

just a quick up date. I did end up mc on 8/7 at 4w3d....this stinks two mc in a row. first in april bligthed ovum at 11.5weeks and now this early mc. go on the 30th to talk to dr. about what is going on. weird i had 3 normal pregnancies with 3 big healthy babies now two :angel: but it will all be good... congrats to everyone else! enjoy those apirl babies!

So sorry about your loss xx

Hi ladies

I am so sorry to hear this. I am not sure if it helps or not, but I also had 3 healthy pregnancies before I had my most recent 5 losses. Turns out I likely have a thyroid issues- possibly autoimmune- that I ACQUIRED because of my pregnancies, so if you feel the need, it might be worth having your thyroid checked. I hate to see others have to experience so many losses. :(

Hi ladies!! How is everyone? I am curious if anyone elses doctor did not do a blood test to confirm pregnancy. I know I am as I have done sooo many tests and all are very positives and lines have gotten very dark. I also have all the symptoms but I'm still nervous untill I have my scan because the doc didn't confirm with a blood test. With my last 3 I seen a different doctor and he always did bloods straight away. This doc did a whole antenatal appointment and did my first bloods. ( blood group, rubella titre etc.) I know I'm probably being silly but without that blood test I'm nervous. I have a dating scan in the next few weeks but I can see I'll be stressed untill then. Did anyone else not have a blood test??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->