April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

O that sounded so sore ukgirl. My boobs went to a G briefly but eventually got to an E which I'm happy with.

pmsl doggylover!! you are funny!! wait until you breast feed!! (if you plan to)

Mine were DDs but im bursting over my cups so off to m&s I go and it'll be sports bras!! im too sore for underwire and frilly bits :(

when I breast fed my kids my boobies went from DDs to Gs over night the night I had given birth... my boobies were so big the nurses had to wrap them in cotton wool and bandages while my mil popped out to get me new bras!!

Oh my goodness that sounds awful! I definitely plan on breast feeding, so I'm now excited (but worried!) that they could grow even more!!!

they do grow more after birth and when you breast feed xx

My OH just told me when he went to visit his mum the other day she asked him if our baby was the result of a split condom!!! omg how rude!!

Thry will grow bigger doggylover. But will eventually go back down in size. I only breastfed my youngrst for 8 months and went down to my E cup even before i stopped feeding.

Ok maybe they can stay small- I don't want the pain!!

Ukgirl cannot believe MIL said that!! Unbelievably rude!! Even if she thought that (and why would she? You have other lo right?) why would you say it?!

How many of you ladies plan on breastfeeding? I must admit its one of the things I'm looking forward to the most, having my lo all to myself :) I just hope it works out for me....

I will be. Looking forward to it. But the pain can be awful to start with but you will feel amazingly proud of yourself when you push through it :happydance:. But if you need assistance don't be scared to ask xx

I breast fed my other 2 kids so I hope to do the same here, I had problems with my first though, my ex husbands family called her fat and refused to let me breast feed her on demand so my milk dried up after I had a bad infection due to not being able to express the milk..

and with my son he didn't like the change in taste when my periods came back so he stopped at 6 months :(

I hope this time is better lol x

I know doggylover I said the same thing to my OH but its his mum so he didnt have much to say x

Oh my gosh ukgirl, sounds like you are well shot of your ex husband and his family. Imagine not letting you feed a baby when it's hungry!!! That's absolute insanity, and so cruel for both you and dd.

I've heard that the first few weeks can be very painful, but my SIL breast fed last year, and my family will be very supportive of me, so I know their help is there, along with my health visitor (I hope!)

Ukgirl how rude!!!!!!!! Gosh my boobs are sore very full and i get tingling pains in them at the sides and around the nipple....anyone else get this? they are almost itchy....

I'm definately going to try and bf but omg i'm scared having heard all the horror stories! I'd love to do it and will be very disappointed if i'm not very good at it!!

I think i may get some questions about split condoms when we announce it to the world as its only close friends and familly who knew we were trying. We are not married yet but as i've had serious issues with menstrul cycles for many years ie no periods! We started trying last year and i'm thinking/hoping he's going to propose! we have talked about it many times and 2 nights ago his mom was sat with us and he piped up with would you get married with a bump???? eek i hope he asks!

What are your thoughts on wedding day bumps? should i wait till after or just go for it? ASSUMING he asks of course LMAO!!!

I'm definately looking forward to breastfeeding! The engorgement is horrible but once everything settles down there is no more pain. I fed my second baby for nine months and loved it but unfortunately with the other 2 it was only 6 weeks. First time I just didn't get enough milk and with my son I had to stop feeding altogether because he was in intensive care with bronchilitis and could not feed :( as a result my milk just stopped and I was devastated. Though when he was well again he really enjoyed his bottle!!! Typical boy loving his food! Lol. I hope this time it all works out and I can breastfeed for at least 9 months :). Thanks to all the ladies for letting me know they also didn't have bloods to confirm. Seems there is actually quite a few of us and doctors probably just don't think it's necessary. I'm so sorry to all the lovely ladies who have had losses. I really wish I could give you a a real big hug. xx

Oh nimbec that is so exciting!!!! I think a wedding day bump would be cute! But then again, having your lo at your wedding would be amazing as well.

If someone asked me if the condom split I think I would be tempted to rely "why is that how your parents conceived you?" a rude answer for a rude question!

I'm definately looking forward to breastfeeding! The engorgement is horrible but once everything settles down there is no more pain. I fed my second baby for nine months and loved it but unfortunately with the other 2 it was only 6 weeks. First time I just didn't get enough milk and with my son I had to stop feeding altogether because he was in intensive care with bronchilitis and could not feed :( as a result my milk just stopped and I was devastated. Though when he was well again he really enjoyed his bottle!!! Typical boy loving his food! Lol. I hope this time it all works out and I can breastfeed for at least 9 months :). Thanks to all the ladies for letting me know they also didn't have bloods to confirm. Seems there is actually quite a few of us and doctors probably just don't think it's necessary. I'm so sorry to all the lovely ladies who have had losses. I really wish I could give you a a real big hug. xx

I never managed long with my elder 3 because my family weren't supportive at all although my hubby was. With my youngest i was determined that i wanted to get to 6 months. But got to 8 months, so felt quite proud of myself. My periods came back when she was 9 months old.

I'm not sure how the breastfeeding will go this time for me as my youngest is very clingy which worries me a bit as i was never comfortable feeding with my girls right beside me.but no sense worrying at the moment. Xx

Thanks doggylover and i LOVE that response!! hehe i wonder if i could find the balls to say it?!

=ladyredlainey
That's awful that your family wasn't supportive but great that hubby was. I guess I'm very lucky that my partner is supportive of that too. That's fantastic that you got to 8 months!! You beat your goal of 6 months!! It's definately something to be proud of. I know I'm very proud for feeding my daughter as long as I did. I hope it all works out for you this time. My son is also very clingy as he's only 15 months but I think it should work out. I'm off to bed now. Soooo exhausted! I bet when I log on in the morning there will be about 10 pages to read. Lol. I'm sure I've missed heaps of posts due to the amount of ladies and posts we have. haha

Hi ladies please can I be added to the list.. Due 30th April :) thanks x

lol doggylover I'm too chicken to ever say anything like that to her!! I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking that its rude though!

8 months is amazing to get to!! I must admit when I was breast feeding my other two I was shy at first but after a few days I just started whacking my boobies out whenever they were hungry.. except at the mil of course!! I wont let anyone do that to me or my baby again. I was 18 at the time though so not really much of a backbone lol...

Im getting married in 5 weeks time so dont know if il have a bump as such more like bloat! Lol

Hi ladies!! How is everyone? I am curious if anyone elses doctor did not do a blood test to confirm pregnancy. I know I am as I have done sooo many tests and all are very positives and lines have gotten very dark. I also have all the symptoms but I'm still nervous untill I have my scan because the doc didn't confirm with a blood test. With my last 3 I seen a different doctor and he always did bloods straight away. This doc did a whole antenatal appointment and did my first bloods. ( blood group, rubella titre etc.) I know I'm probably being silly but without that blood test I'm nervous. I have a dating scan in the next few weeks but I can see I'll be stressed untill then. Did anyone else not have a blood test??

Since I'd been pregnant before, they didn't think bloods were necessary.. Fortunately I have a friend that is an OBGYN that did it for me and the numbers were all very normal for where I am now :) I would either find another dr. that will give you what you need to feel grounded or go back to this one and request that you have your bloods done.:growlmad:

Hi Ladies I've been hiding all week as my spotting turned into a full on bleed. I had a scan yesterday and it was confirmed that I had miscarried. I am devestated, but despite the fact that it has taken 2 years and 1 Ivf with icsi to get my first ever bfp we are not ready to give up.

I want to wish you all the best with your pregnancies and hopefully I'll be able to join you again in the not too distant future.:cry:

:cry: :hugs: Sorry to hear this Carebear. I'm glad to hear you are going to try again. I did IVF too and I know what an emotional roller coaster that is. We took three years to finally get our BFP. Good Luck with your next round. Hopefully your RE will be able to find a protocol that will give you a sticky bean.

MY BOOBS GREW!! now for those of you who have always had generous sized boobs this will be not very exciting, but all my life I have bee extremely flat chested...and since we found out I am pregnant I have been waiting for them to grow :haha: I wake up this morning and my pj top felt a little tight...have a wee look and a feel and they literally grew overnight! I've never been so happy! :haha: I'm now up to probably a reasonably sized B cup!!! I can't stop looking at them :rofl:

:rofl: congrats! Man this is my first and I am a DD I was hoping they wouldn't grow. Now after reading all the ladies responses to this I think I better go shopping. :dohh:

Ukgirl how rude!!!!!!!! Gosh my boobs are sore very full and i get tingling pains in them at the sides and around the nipple....anyone else get this? they are almost itchy....

I'm definately going to try and bf but omg i'm scared having heard all the horror stories! I'd love to do it and will be very disappointed if i'm not very good at it!!

I think i may get some questions about split condoms when we announce it to the world as its only close friends and familly who knew we were trying. We are not married yet but as i've had serious issues with menstrul cycles for many years ie no periods! We started trying last year and i'm thinking/hoping he's going to propose! we have talked about it many times and 2 nights ago his mom was sat with us and he piped up with would you get married with a bump???? eek i hope he asks!

What are your thoughts on wedding day bumps? should i wait till after or just go for it? ASSUMING he asks of course LMAO!!!

I started TTC 3 years ago before I was married and we always said we would get married if we got pregnant but I always hoped he would just propose took him a couple years but he finally did. We got married last April. I use to tell him that if I got pregnant that the baby would have my last name. That worked. Lol!

Im getting married in 5 weeks time so dont know if il have a bump as such more like bloat! Lol

Congrats on getting married!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->