April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Thanks for the sigi mommy :)

Welcome all newbies and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone's ok i'm suffering with horrid nausea today no actual sick but sooooo queesy :(

https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2012/08/18/72be2db483f5e533fe9f6a89d33341fb.gif[/IM G]
[/URL]

this is the link to add to your signature if you want the glitter logo just take out the space[/QUOTE]

Love the logo but can't seem to get it on my signature?!! What am I doing wrong. Help please:dohh:

gonna have you taken the space out at the end? Also check you havent got too many lines of things...click on the preview sig and it will tell you whats wrong with it.

Hello! Can I join? Mine is due 9th April, though all my babies have been +10 days so I fully expect it to arrive on the 19th!

Nimbec i feel so sick all the time too but not puking which is good... I moaned last week about not feeling sick yet... this is less fin than I thought haha xx

haha yes i know i was moaning about no sickness a few weeks ago too lol it s agood think but omg i feel totally YUK!! how many weeks are you?

https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2012/08/18/72be2db483f5e533fe9f6a89d33341fb.gif

this is the link to add to your signature if you want the glitter logo just take out the space

Awesome thanks mummy!!

In terms of breastfeeding- my aunt has a 2 1/2 week old and in the hospital they told her he had lost too much weight nd they wanted to formula feed. I think if that had been a first time mom they would have said yes,mand that would have hindered the breast feeding.luckily my aunt has two others and she said no straight away, and of course he is fine. I was shocked that they would recommend stopping bf for no real reason.

Now, remember when I said I wished I would feel sick and you all told me I was an idiot?? You were right.

Ukgirl, I am same as you! How foolish we were!!!

I feel awful!!! And very sorry for myself. I haven't actually been sick (unlike my dog who just vomited on the carpet :haha:) but I feel so nauseous.

Urh I know! I cant even think about peanut butter.. it makes me heave and feel gross I saw it in sainsburys today and I had to get out of there haha.. Im 6 weeks on tuesday.. almost half way through the worst bit... When is your edd? Xx

Doggylover I too feel very sorry for myself.. yesterday I cried into my bowl of cereal because I knew afterwards I would feel sick.... :( I cry a lot these days and fall asleep randomly.. trying not to yawn in social situations is hard!!

me too me too my oh wants me to join him and the boys for a drink at local tonight at 9pm - ugh i'll be asleep by then or heaving at the bar! plus the thought of water doesnt excite me lol !! i'll go though as i don't want to let him down!!

kristyrich -- My doc doesn't do blood tests to confirm pregnancy. In fact, if I remember correctly with dd, the very first thing I do is pee in a cup (I don't know that they even test for hcg in the urine), and then get an ultrasound. :thumbup:

krissy485 -- I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :hugs:

carebearbaby -- I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, too. :hugs:

bitsysarah -- I'm in the US, but I didn't have any kind of appointment at all with dd until 12 weeks 3 days. :thumbup: Same doctor, but they're seeing me at 7 weeks 4 days this time. :shrug:

mummyconfused -- I've been laughing at myself this whole past week because I'll be starving and craving certain foods and on the verge of puking at the same time. :dohh: So weird.

doggylover -- Congrats on your boobs! I'm jealous. I'm a normal C/D cup but they hardly grow at all during pregnancy (and I had supply issues with dd so I guess my boobs just suck).

I'm planning on breastfeeding despite the enormous amount of trouble I had with dd. We started off on the wrong foot when the lactation consultant at the hospital "didn't realize" I was there. :dohh: I had a terrible supply and she refused to nurse (probably because of my terrible supply). But even then, I busted my ass to increase my supply and finally produced an average of about 15oz/day. So I kept on pumping until she was 5 months. She nursed beautifully from 3-4 months but suddenly began refusing again at 4 months. I too suffered badly with PPD, and stopped pumping when I started taking medication for it the day she turned 5 months old. I hope to at least partially breastfeed this one for at least 12 months. I'm equipped SO much more knowledge than I was the first time. I'm even going to have a supplemental nursing system ready to use in case I'm told baby is losing too much weight (which is what I was told with Maisie). I'm going to start off with no supplements to see what happens. Just remember, it doesn't have to be all or nothing! It's okay to breastfeed and supplement if breastfeeding doesn't quite work out the way you planned. :thumbup:

I had my baby gender dream last night! Boy! My first baby dream was right with dd. I guess we'll see in a couple months.

Doggylover lol at you! The nausea is horrid isnt it? Im at work at mo sucking sherbet lemons but still feel nausea
mummy thanks fir the sig il try and sort it tomorrow when not on my phone

kristyrich -- My doc doesn't do blood tests to confirm pregnancy. In fact, if I remember correctly with dd, the very first thing I do is pee in a cup (I don't know that they even test for hcg in the urine), and then get an ultrasound. :thumbup:

krissy485 -- I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :hugs:

carebearbaby -- I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, too. :hugs:

bitsysarah -- I'm in the US, but I didn't have any kind of appointment at all with dd until 12 weeks 3 days. :thumbup: Same doctor, but they're seeing me at 7 weeks 4 days this time. :shrug:

mummyconfused -- I've been laughing at myself this whole past week because I'll be starving and craving certain foods and on the verge of puking at the same time. :dohh: So weird.

doggylover -- Congrats on your boobs! I'm jealous. I'm a normal C/D cup but they hardly grow at all during pregnancy (and I had supply issues with dd so I guess my boobs just suck).

I'm planning on breastfeeding despite the enormous amount of trouble I had with dd. We started off on the wrong foot when the lactation consultant at the hospital "didn't realize" I was there. :dohh: I had a terrible supply and she refused to nurse (probably because of my terrible supply). But even then, I busted my ass to increase my supply and finally produced an average of about 15oz/day. So I kept on pumping until she was 5 months. She nursed beautifully from 3-4 months but suddenly began refusing again at 4 months. I too suffered badly with PPD, and stopped pumping when I started taking medication for it the day she turned 5 months old. I hope to at least partially breastfeed this one for at least 12 months. I'm equipped SO much more knowledge than I was the first time. I'm even going to have a supplemental nursing system ready to use in case I'm told baby is losing too much weight (which is what I was told with Maisie). I'm going to start off with no supplements to see what happens. Just remember, it doesn't have to be all or nothing! It's okay to breastfeed and supplement if breastfeeding doesn't quite work out the way you planned. :thumbup:

I had my baby gender dream last night! Boy! My first baby dream was right with dd. I guess we'll see in a couple months.

aw yey glad im not the only gender dream predictor lol. with my daughters. i dreamt within the first twelve weeks they were girls but always in my dreams for them there was a blonde girl around two years old short blonde hair and id never see there faces. with my son also in first 12wks i dreamt i was bf a baby boy lol and all 3 were right!.... last night i had a weird dream dreamt i gave a little boy away by mistake he was 1 :/ disturbing i thought lol x

Hi ladies, got my bfp, works out im 5+3 weeks pregnant and due april 21st with my second and so excited and nervous. Although my dd is only 14 months iv forgotten wat pregnancy was like and foumd out much later with her. Iv been gettin slight cramps not painful but niggly. And omg r my boobs.tender. But other than that feeling good. Is the cramps normal. H&h 9months ladies x

I cannot.for the life of me figure out how to put this on my signiture? Please help? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->