April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Ladies I am jealous of your 8 weeks!!!

I have been out for dinner that last two nights and both times home about midnight. I am exhausted..I almost fell alseep at the dinner table last night.

Haven't started feeling sick today....but am having twingey cramps instead.

I am also jealous at your 8 weeks lol... I wish the 12 week mark would hurry up!!

I wouldn't dare go out for dinner now, I'm queasy all the time :( even when I eat, although when I have food I can't stop eating, I think okay little and often and before you know it I've eaten a whole tray of smoked shredded chicken from the chinese along with rice and bbq sauce covered chips!! I do myself no favors!

by the way.. is anyone else having major greasy hair?? like a day after washing it you look like you've spent the day working in a chip shop?? lol

Haha my hair is always like that, it's ridiculously greasy!

Yeah I also need to eat little and often. Although I basically ate a whole pig last night. I'm still full now!

I keep trying to eat normally, like 3 meals a day, but it is just to much at the one time, and I suffer for it lol, especially the night before last, I had a Chinese snack meal (not even a full sized meal) and was utterly stuffed, and felt so sick the next morning xx

I can not believe a week ago I was complaining that I had no MS.. I regret it now like everyone said I would! lol I read that lemons are good for MS like putting a slice of lemon in your mouth when you are cooking foods which make you feel ill or there are smells, it is meant to stop it. And last time I was pregnant, with my son, Sprite saved my life. It knocked out most of the queasiness. So I'll be off to buy that soon :(

Hi all :wave:

Can i join? I, due April 19th (i think), am waiting for a dating scan as possible am further along due to extra long cycle last month.....so excited about it all and loving the forums meeting other mums to be. This is our first so its great to have extra support and i love seeing how you are all doing xxx

:dust:

I can not believe a week ago I was complaining that I had no MS.. I regret it now like everyone said I would! lol I read that lemons are good for MS like putting a slice of lemon in your mouth when you are cooking foods which make you feel ill or there are smells, it is meant to stop it. And last time I was pregnant, with my son, Sprite saved my life. It knocked out most of the queasiness. So I'll be off to buy that soon :(

Good tips! Plus I love lemons so won't be a hardship!

Congrats and welcome smanderson!

I am also jealous at your 8 weeks lol... I wish the 12 week mark would hurry up!!

I wouldn't dare go out for dinner now, I'm queasy all the time :( even when I eat, although when I have food I can't stop eating, I think okay little and often and before you know it I've eaten a whole tray of smoked shredded chicken from the chinese along with rice and bbq sauce covered chips!! I do myself no favors!

by the way.. is anyone else having major greasy hair?? like a day after washing it you look like you've spent the day working in a chip shop?? lol

My hair has never been stronger or shinier. It's awesome!

I am still in the phase that I don't believe that it is real. I woke up this morning and want to take another test because I want to make sure that everything is still in there. I want to make sure that everything is ok. Is it bad that I feel like this right now?

My hair has never been stronger or shinier. It's awesome!

I love your siggy!! I keep calling bean my april baby blossom!! how did you make it? xx

I am still in the phase that I don't believe that it is real. I woke up this morning and want to take another test because I want to make sure that everything is still in there. I want to make sure that everything is ok. Is it bad that I feel like this right now?

Ghunspire22, I have taken about 10 tests so far, all BFP and i STILL want to take more LOL. DH thinks im nute keep taking them but the only one that makes be believe it is the CB digi (typical the most expensive one) but it tells you how far you are....mine changed from 1-2 to 2-3 in a week which made me feel better... :hugs:

Ghunspire22, I have taken about 10 tests so far, all BFP and i STILL want to take more LOL. DH thinks im nute keep taking them but the only one that makes be believe it is the CB digi (typical the most expensive one) but it tells you how far you are....mine changed from 1-2 to 2-3 in a week which made me feel better... :hugs:

I am glad that I am not the only one. I should try to wait until next weekend and test again to see what happens. I mean if I start bleeding then I should be freaked out.

I feel fine now with a little sickness. I should just believe it.

Oh don't worry I did my first test and got a BFP on 31st July, and took the last test on thursday (16th August!) I've run out now, but I am starting to feel a little more confident now we are past our personal scary time of 6 weeks.

I am just afraid it is not real. I took one last night before bed. I guess I should just wait it out because the digitals all say pregnant. This is just my first pregnancy and I don't want anything bad to happen.

Don't worry, it's totally normal to be a bit disbelieving. My dr even said to me the other day it's natural not to feel its real until the first scan. And I know loads of ladies on here take a million tests as well, and it's only natural to worry. Unfortunately there isn't much we can do to stop worrying I think! You'll feel better when you get your first scan.

As doggylover said. Once you you get that first scan you will be a million times more relaxed. I am itching to see little one, just seems such a long wait getting to 12 weeks xxx

I have nice loud positives with all kinds of tests, but I still want more haha!:haha: I don't feel pregnant at all though, I'm like always, no symptoms:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->