April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

So you want to hear something silly? I feel crazy for admitting this but today I was lying on the couch and I sneezed. It made my ab muscles tense a little and I felt a twinge for like a second. I then started to panic. I thought that I seriously could cause a miscarriage from sneezing. I seriously feel like I am losing my mind.

I mean I know that can't be possible right? There is no way a human sneeze can kill your baby...

I guess being pregnant for only 4 weeks makes me panic over everything.

So you want to hear something silly? I feel crazy for admitting this but today I was lying on the couch and I sneezed. It made my ab muscles tense a little and I felt a twinge for like a second. I then started to panic. I thought that I seriously could cause a miscarriage from sneezing. I seriously feel like I am losing my mind.

I mean I know that can't be possible right? There is no way a human sneeze can kill your baby...

I guess being pregnant for only 4 weeks makes me panic over everything.

aww bless ya lol im sure you cant xx

I.got that a few days before i found.out i.was pregnant. I also get it when.i sit for a period of time and then get up... lol its not silly tho.... it is worrying¡ please excuse all the full stops. I hate my phone x

I mean I know that women vomit and clench their abs when they are morning sick and that doesn't jar the baby. I am just losing my mind. Please ignore me and my crazy.

I'm glad you all like it :) we needed something. What I love is, if people are curiously and the click on our banner it will take them to our thread :) I'm so excited over silly things lo

Welcome newbies xxx

Is this your 1st? It can be so scary when you.dont know what your feeling. This is.my second and i.still google every twinge. Dont worry u are not alone lol x

161 wow our page is filling up :) so exciting.

Updated first page! Link to our manner is on bottom of first page!

Is this your 1st? It can be so scary when you.dont know what your feeling. This is.my second and i.still google every twinge. Dont worry u are not alone lol x

This is my third and I'm still scared of the unknown and googling things lol

I'm due April 11, at least by my own calculations. I had a mc before my first and i panic over everything too.

I ordered some cheapie pregnancy tests on ebay today, which I know is mental, but I feel like I need reassurance that the baby really is in there :blush:

I feel like I could pee on those tests everyday to know that it is there but I don't have the money for that right now. I just have to trust that it is there. I am just so paranoid. What if I start bleeding and having bad cramps?

Right now I feel nausea and have some headaches and my nipples are super tender. I feel like that is a good sign right?

Did I just have a brain fart, or did the name of this thread change?

Did I just have a brain fart, or did the name of this thread change?

It did indeed change :)

Thanks! I was worried pg brain had settled in early! Who am I kidding, I never lost pg brain - it just turned into baby brain from my last pregnancy!

A few weeks back and few of the ladies and I thought we needed a name and banner. And April munchkins was the most popular. If you would like the banner on your signature too the link is on the first page :)

I found out on my birthday that my husband and I are expecting our first child. :happydance: I really haven't started celebrating just yet... I feel like I need to go to the doctor first to make sure everything is fine. They don't have people come in until they are 8 weeks along, so I don't get to see anything until Sept. 10th. It seems like forever!!! We are going to tell our parents next weekend but wait for a bit to tell co-workers and friends.

When did you guys start telling friends?:happydance:

I feel like I could pee on those tests everyday to know that it is there but I don't have the money for that right now. I just have to trust that it is there. I am just so paranoid. What if I start bleeding and having bad cramps?

Right now I feel nausea and have some headaches and my nipples are super tender. I feel like that is a good sign right?

I brought 15 for £2 off eBay with free postage, as I am a POAS obsessive, and yes headaches and sore nipples are very normal x

Good morning

Welcome and congratulations to the new ladies :hugs:

I am really wishing the 13th of sept would hurry up, so I can get this scan, the dreams I have been having recently have made me wake in tears :(

My preggy nose seems to be so much stronger now than before, I felt sick all day yesterday and I have still not stepped foot in the kitchen yet lol! hubby thankfully did the breakfast for our girlies this morning. I can not face the kitchen at all :blush: :lol:

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday, we are getting a new washing machine today, which will be arriving anytime now till lunch time, so looking forward to testing it out :happydance: .......sad eh! hahahaha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->