April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hubby keeps telling me it is going to be ok. He is like, "If you start bleeding then you know something is wrong. Taking the tests is only going to waste money and give you temporary relief."

He is right. I would know if something was wrong and I would get my period. So everything is ok and will be ok.

I just want to get past 8 weeks - the point it went wrong last time. 12 weeks will be the next hurdle :)

I think I'm starting to get the baby blues and I'm only 5 weeks :wacko: I think I need to see the bean for myself for it to be real, plus I'm feeling the dual baby guilt. Liam will be 3 years and a month when this one arrives but I feel like he's going to be either the BEST big brother EVER or I'm pushing him aside. I know its most likely all hormones and once this baby gets here it will be a very different set of emotions that I'm feeling, but I'm venting right now. Its a little embarrassing and I almost feel like I'm betraying Liam. He's such a good boy - probably the best 2 year old I know (and I'm not being biased ;) ) I've had a few people tell me this. Maybe he should be an only child. I wanted to try for another once so badly and now I'm second guessing myself. :cry: Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks in advance moms. :hugs:

Hi All!

I just got my BFP yesterday, which puts me at 4 weeks, with a due date of about April 27. Still having a panic attack every time I got to the bathroom. Terrified of seeing blood. Also haven't felt great recently. Very tired and achy and troubled by tummy.

Congrats to everyone else here! How are you feeling?

I think I'm starting to get the baby blues and I'm only 5 weeks :wacko: I think I need to see the bean for myself for it to be real, plus I'm feeling the dual baby guilt. Liam will be 3 years and a month when this one arrives but I feel like he's going to be either the BEST big brother EVER or I'm pushing him aside. I know its most likely all hormones and once this baby gets here it will be a very different set of emotions that I'm feeling, but I'm venting right now. Its a little embarrassing and I almost feel like I'm betraying Liam. He's such a good boy - probably the best 2 year old I know (and I'm not being biased ;) ) I've had a few people tell me this. Maybe he should be an only child. I wanted to try for another once so badly and now I'm second guessing myself. :cry: Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks in advance moms. :hugs:

I can't speak for myself because this is #1 for me, but my two sisters and my brother who both have two children had this worry and their kiddies love being big sisters and adore their new family. You won't be pushing him aside, you'll be creating a home with more love to share x

I woke up around 4am in the mist of a hot flash.. and i am still awake...

ive been peeing alot and been gassy. also some tummy cramping..

Soo exciting..i just wanna make it to my second trimester safley!!

I have been peeing so much. I feel like I have to pee all the time. I is so strange how much I have to go. I always look for blood too. Don't worry I think that is a universal thing. I just found out that I was pregnant on Friday. It is the most joyous thing every but of course now I'm feeling a little paranoid about everything.

I think I will be due around April 25th. My first appointment will be September 4th. That seems ages away. My best friend (who is also pregnant by a few months) said that I should try to find something to occupy myself so I don't feel like testing all the time.

I guess that means I can try to read or something.

I have tender breasts on and off, frequently peeing, and my abdomen is a little tender from all the stretching I think. And I have been tired. I feel out of sorts a lot. I have some minor spells of backache but nothing extreme. I think until around week 6 I will be back and forth with the symptoms.

I am glad that I am not the only one. I should try to wait until next weekend and test again to see what happens. I mean if I start bleeding then I should be freaked out.

I feel fine now with a little sickness. I should just believe it.

I know what you mean, its hard to believe, esp if you have been TTC for a long time (we been TTC 8 months) but i keep trying to think.....enjoy this early stage as second trimester will be shopping and third probs not easy to get about so now is our time to enjoy the wonders of all he weird and wonderful symptoms :haha: also keep testing as long as you need to feel happy and confident, who cares how many sticks you pee on, if if makes you feel better i say pee away :thumbup::hugs:

I am glad that I am not the only one. I should try to wait until next weekend and test again to see what happens. I mean if I start bleeding then I should be freaked out.

I feel fine now with a little sickness. I should just believe it.

I know what you mean, its hard to believe, esp if you have been TTC for a long time (we been TTC 8 months) but i keep trying to think.....enjoy this early stage as second trimester will be shopping and third probs not easy to get about so now is our time to enjoy the wonders of all he weird and wonderful symptoms :haha: also keep testing as long as you need to feel happy and confident, who cares how many sticks you pee on, if if makes you feel better i say pee away :thumbup::hugs:

Thank you so much for this little pep talk! This is what we all need some days. We need to know that we can do this and that things can be ok. I know that the first trimester is always scary but I feel good about this pregnancy. I feel like our little "porkchop" as hubby and I like to say is going to be ok.

this is absolutely normal!! I have 2 kids this will be my third and I remember when I was pregnant with my second I felt like it was going to break the bond me and my oldest had, and thatthings are much easier with just 1 baby. Then I would hate myself for thinking that! But when my baby came I saw that we could all intergrate together and it was harder, it took a while to adjust and spread the attention evenly between them but I love having two now and it has been good for the kids too. :hugs:

Hi Ladies

So glad I'm not the only one who keeps testing. I use an ic everyday. DH tease me about my new routine; I come home from work, take off my shoes, let the dog out then POAS. It really comforts me to see that line get darker everyday. H & H 9 months everyone!

I'm having our 5th baby and I've had the same worries also, so normal to worry about it.
I never in my life though we'd adjust to having 4 and manage to spread the love and attention, but we somehow do, we have happy kids who play well with each other, fight to lol:dohh: but thats what kids do lol xx:hugs: xx

Grrrrrrr mine are either best buds, and plotting against me or sworn enermies lol! i just can't cope with the constant bickering :(. Any one else feeling totally horrendous? This is the first preg I have felt sick so feeling sorry for myself. Dizzy, and exhausted...roll on 12-14weeks pleeeeaaasssseeeee.....xxx

I am having some light spotting. It's freaking me out. Is this normal? I'm not having any severe cramps or anything.

Am I ok?

Am I miscarrying?

I am having some light spotting. It's freaking me out. Is this normal? I'm not having any severe cramps or anything.

Am I ok?

Am I miscarrying?

It's probably nothing but you should get checked out just in case

It could be nothing, but always best to see the doc or mw or even phone and see what they say xx
I had spotting early on with my 3rd but i was7 weeks then so they did an ultrasound and found a fluid sack which caused the bleeding.

Hope everything is fine :) :hugs: xx

Maybe I will call tomorrow for piece of mind. I know it could be nothing...I just...don't know...

Am I ok?

Am I miscarrying?

Have you had sex within the last 24-48 hours or so? If so that could be the cause. Your cervix is very engorged with blood right now and even the slightest irritation can cause you to spot.

Am I ok?

Am I miscarrying?

Have you had sex within the last 24-48 hours or so? If so that could be the cause. Your cervix is very engorged with blood right now and even the slightest irritation can cause you to spot.

I did have sex Friday...but that seems long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->