April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

ghinspire22, I hope the bleeding stops, pls let us know how it goes :hugs:

sooo sorry ghinspire. Hopefully the bleeding is harmless and everything will be ok xx

ghinspire sending you all the :hugs: in the world hope everythings ok id still go to A + E problems can still arise from mc. if thats what it is! youj might have a cysts or aything causing the bleed please get checked out! xx

I ended up going to the emergency room because I was afraid I wait until the morning. I had ultrasounds, blood tests, and urine samples taken. I didn't have severe pain but my blood level came back as 9. The doctor said I miscarried. The ultrasounds didn't find anything. They put an iv of fluids in me and I was sent home.

I fell asleep around 2am. It is now 4:16am and I woke up feeling sick. I vomited. Did anyone ever do this before when they miscarried?

I am supposed to call an obgyn this morning so they can run another blood test to make sure the hormone levels are going down.

I still feel like I could vomit again. Is this normal to want to throw up while miscarrying?

im so sorry :-( yes ive heard a few people being sick...its the hormones dropping rapidly...*hugs*

I ended up going to the emergency room because I was afraid I wait until the morning. I had ultrasounds, blood tests, and urine samples taken. I didn't have severe pain but my blood level came back as 9. The doctor said I miscarried. The ultrasounds didn't find anything. They put an iv of fluids in me and I was sent home.

I fell asleep around 2am. It is now 4:16am and I woke up feeling sick. I vomited. Did anyone ever do this before when they miscarried?

I am supposed to call an obgyn this morning so they can run another blood test to make sure the hormone levels are going down.

I still feel like I could vomit again. Is this normal to want to throw up while miscarrying?

So sorry you went through this...:cry::hugs: I wish you a quick recovery, both physically and emotionally.
I'm sorry, I have no idea about miscarriages but many ladies in the forum have been through this and have great advice and info...

ghinsphire i'm so so so so sorry that you are having to go through this :( I really hope you can find the strength to carry on, i know how hard it is - i just focused on my next ovulation and counted the days down. ((((((hugs))))))

Ghinspire, I am so so sorry. The hormones dropping can make you feel sick as can the sheer devastation of it all. I really hope you have a speedy recovery both physically and emotionally and get your forever baby soon xxx

Sorry Ginsphere :hugs:

Argh, I had a big post I had stored up over several pages and then copies and pasted something else and lost it all! Sorry ladies, I was trying to reply to you all! :dohh:

I vomited after my mc, it just left me so confused with still having symptoms.
I'm so deeply sorry for your loss, sending loads of hugs xxx:hugs:

oh hun im sorry to hear youve mc :hugs:
yes the sicknes can stay! i m-mc and was still being sick for 4 wks before i had to have the tablet to get rid of everything big big :hugs:

All day nausea I'm getting now, bleugh lol
From getting very little symptoms to now lol.

I've gone off sweet juice and sweet smells etc my bloomin preggy nose is beconibg a nightmare.

Hope you are all well xxx

So so sorry ghinspire :hugs: I hope that you stop feeling sick soon, and that you are back here with us ASAP :hugs:

Afm, I slept from 11 last night until midday. Just tried to have some lunch and couldn't finish it (a flipping bowl of soup...), have a banging headache and the nauseau appears to be arriving. :cry: I am feeling very sorry for myself AGAIN, and can't wait to tell my family tomorrow to get lots of looking after.

You can add me to the sick-as-a-dog list. :sick: Really stinks because it's so much worse when I'm hungry. But when I'm that nauseous, it's really hard to eat anything. I'm feeling better now that I've eatten half a bagel and some cream cheese (yes, yes, it was pasteurized :haha:). But man, choking those first few bites down was the worst. I almost threw up 3 times while making my sandwich for lunch this morning. Hopefully it'll seem less vile when it's time to eat it. :haha: I'm still feeling like the B6 helps some. My nausea is less constant this time than it was with dd. But the waves of it are a lot stronger. :shrug: Well, I actually think I am constantly nauseous, but the waves of it are so much worse that when I'm only slightly nauseous, I feel awesome. :haha:

Why do our bodies react so violently to a natural/normal/usual thing? :dohh: Making women miserable while pregnant and giving birth doesn't seem like the best way to propogate the species. :haha:

Why do our bodies react so violently to a natural/normal/usual thing? :dohh: Making women miserable while pregnant and giving birth doesn't seem like the best way to propogate the species. :haha:

I agree, women should produce super strong feel-good hormones and have a natural high while pregnant, this would guarantee many pregnancies :thumbup:

I had my first wave of nausea today, after lunch I brushed my teeth and the tooth paste had the most vile taste :dohh: I swear I need a different one now, it was horrid.:nope:

I'm so sorry ghinspire. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->