April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

So why is it that every place to get a ticker for your signature gives you a different due date? I swear I want to get something else and they just give me a separate due date. No idea what to do.

booking appointment went well my kids worked them selves tho lol. got an early scan on thursday 2pm just to make sure all is ok.
quite happy :) got my doppler through the door today :) going to try it out tonight and my baby boy got his first hair cut :D looks all grown up!! xx

hugs to those whom need them hope all is ok and welcome newbies xx

So why is it that every place to get a ticker for your signature gives you a different due date? I swear I want to get something else and they just give me a separate due date. No idea what to do.

Do you know when you ovulated?

haha the hair tie trick! My coworker was doing the same thing until she got her belly band. I'll have to start doing that with my jeans here soon, they're tighter and uncomfortable.

Do you know when you ovulated?

With PCOS I never knew when I was ovulating because the kits never worked for me. This was also the cycle that I didn't care about because I was frustrated and going to the obgyn in late September. This was a complete and utter surprise, so no I actually don't know...lol

If you have pcos then your EDD will probably be wrong then :p You're going to have to wait for your scan hehe

Thank you for this post! I was having the same problem! Some say April 25th, some April 29th & some April 30th. That's going off the first day of my last AF. But I'm fairly certain that I o'd on August 1st. So I have no idea!

If you have pcos then your EDD will probably be wrong then :p You're going to have to wait for your scan hehe

I don't even get an ultra sound until the 13th. My first appointment with just the nurse is on the 4th and then possibly a scan like I said on the 13th. September seems like a long time to wait.

Thank you for this post! I was having the same problem! Some say April 25th, some April 29th & some April 30th. That's going off the first day of my last AF. But I'm fairly certain that I o'd on August 1st. So I have no idea!

It's just frustrating because you don't know what to expect. lol! Honestly I just want some idea of WHAT is going on with my body. This is why I wish that I could go to the doctor sooner.

I have both PCOS and hypothyroid and this is my first pregnancy. I have no idea what to expect and my hormones are a hot mess so yes I do take my medications but I would like to be tested just so I know what is going on...

This first trimester stuff...lol

It's just frustrating because you don't know what to expect. lol! Honestly I just want some idea of WHAT is going on with my body. This is why I wish that I could go to the doctor sooner.

I have both PCOS and hypothyroid and this is my first pregnancy. I have no idea what to expect and my hormones are a hot mess so yes I do take my medications but I would like to be tested just so I know what is going on...

This first trimester stuff...lol
I'm right there with ya! Luckily I go in on Thursday but that is only because I have been scheduled for my wonderful yearly pap since February & was lucky enough that I got the BFP this month!!! So I don't even know what to expect because it's really not my "first" prenatal appointment! But I'm hoping they will at least give me something to go on. I feel like I'm just floating around in the dark with all these weird things going on with my body & I don't know what's ok & what to worry about!!!!

Hello Ladies!! Hope all is well! I woke up feeling better today so I got my big kindergarten sons school supplies and uniforms. and got my daughter a book bag so she wont feel left out. now that im home i felt a horrible headache come on now I feel like i have a cold or flu coming on. YUCK. My HCG lvls are really high so im expecting the worst health right now.

ghinspire22 -- Not sure about the due date. I've gotten the same one everywhere I've checked. I'm using my ovulation date and not my lmp because I ovulated early in my cycle. Also, for future reference, even with PCOS, temping and charting should help you pinpoint ovulation. :thumbup: OPKs don't work to tell anyone when they've actually ovulated. I say just pick a date for now and your OB will date you based on your first scan.

maybesoon -- If you think you Oed August 1st, use this calculator with August 1st as the date you conceived and it'll give you a good EDD. https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator It's all an "estimate" anyway (hence "estimated date of delivery") since babies implant at different times and grow at different rates. :winkwink:

I'm completely mad and applied for a job 3 hours away from where I live today. I'm very qualified and it's exactly where I want to live! Would be stressful moving/selling my house/changing health insurance/finding a new doctor/figuring out maternity leave, without pay, when I wouldn't even qualify for protection under FMLA, etc, but I think in the end it would all be worth it. Getting a bit ahead of myself, though. I should probably wait and see if I get an interview first before I let my imagination run wild about how the eff I'm going to manage all of that. :haha:

ghinspire22 -- Not sure about the due date. I've gotten the same one everywhere I've checked. I'm using my ovulation date and not my lmp because I ovulated early in my cycle. Also, for future reference, even with PCOS, temping and charting should help you pinpoint ovulation. :thumbup: OPKs don't work to tell anyone when they've actually ovulated. I say just pick a date for now and your OB will date you based on your first scan.

maybesoon -- If you think you Oed August 1st, use this calculator with August 1st as the date you conceived and it'll give you a good EDD. https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator It's all an "estimate" anyway (he's "estimated date of delivery") since babies implant at different times and grow at different rates. :winkwink:

I'm completely mad and applied for a job 3 hours away from where I live today. I'm very qualified and it's exactly where I want to live! Would be stressful moving/selling my house/changing health insurance/finding a new doctor/figuring out maternity leave, without pay, when I wouldn't even qualify for protection under FMLA, etc, but I think in the end it would all be worth it. Getting a bit ahead of myself, though. I should probably wait and see if I get an interview first before I let my imagination run wild about how the eff I'm going to manage all of that. :haha:

With my thyroid issues my body temp is always different...I tried temping and it was a nightmare...lol

maybesoon -- If you think you Oed August 1st, use this calculator with August 1st as the date you conceived and it'll give you a good EDD. https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator It's all an "estimate" anyway (he's "estimated date of delivery") since babies implant at different times and grow at different rates. :winkwink:

Thank you so much!!! If I use that date then my edd is April 24th which puts things closer to how it's actually happened...

With my thyroid issues my body temp is always different...I tried temping and it was a nightmare...lol

I have thyroid issues as well. I found as long as I was consistent and used a basal thermometer, it wasn't too bad. I was going to try temping vaginally if there was a next cycle because my temps were kind of rocky at times, but I could always pinpoint O pretty certainly. Wanted to throw that out there in case it was something you want to take a shot at if you ever try for a #2. :flower:

Anyone else suffer more ridiculous typos now that they're pregnant? :haha:

Don't recall this with dd, but on here and at work, I'll find myself typing a word totally different that the word I'm trying to type! It's like my fingers have a mind of their own. :wacko:

Edit: See?! I even gave you an example in this post. I was trying *so hard,* too! :rofl:

I have thyroid issues as well. I found as long as I was consistent and used a basal thermometer, it wasn't too bad. I was going to try temping vaginally if there was a next cycle because my temps were kind of rocky at times, but I could always pinpoint O pretty certainly. Wanted to throw that out there in case it was something you want to take a shot at if you ever try for a #2. :flower:

I want four or five so there will definitely be a number 2.

I'm just trying to keep one inside. I feel like all I want is answers right now. For the most part I didn't even think I was ovulating. I had no symptoms or anything. So honestly this was a shot in the dark.

Right now I don't even believe I'm pregnant. I mean the test on Friday SAID pregnant but honestly I don't feel like it all the time. My symptoms come and go and honestly I'm the type of girl who has to really SEE it to believe it. So my doctor has to tell me that everything is there and that I am in fact pregnant. It's weird that I'm like that but I guess I've had so many hopeful moments that were taken from me...long cycles and stuff that got me hopeful that now I don't know how to really accept it. I think there is an inner pessimist in me who says...anything can happen...it could be a chemical pregnancy and this good thing could be taken...

Haha little spy...pregnancy brain?!? Fingers crossed ou get an interview for your job!

Saw someone mentioned having headaches, I seem to be getting a lot of them as well. Not really awful, but I would very rarely ever get one, so I am noticing them. I am also having to wear my glasses 24/7, which isn't normal when I am off work.

Just sitting down to a snack of lemon and ginger tea and plain digestives...can you tell I feel sick?!

Ladies with edd problems, don't worry too much. I am pretty sure my date will get put back when I get my scan, as I think I implanted late, so my tickers aren't even accurate now.

On a positive note as of today this is the 'most pregnant' I have ever been!! Please stick in there bean!

Haha little spy...pregnancy brain?!? Fingers crossed ou get an interview for your job!

Saw someone mentioned having headaches, I seem to be getting a lot of them as well. Not really awful, but I would very rarely ever get one, so I am noticing them. I am also having to wear my glasses 24/7, which isn't normal when I am off work.

Just sitting down to a snack of lemon and ginger tea and plain digestives...can you tell I feel sick?!

Ladies with edd problems, don't worry too much. I am pretty sure my date will get put back when I get my scan, as I think I implanted late, so my tickers aren't even accurate now.

On a positive note as of today this is the 'most pregnant' I have ever been!! Please stick in there bean!

That's amazing I really really hope that this one stays! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->