April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Right now I don't even believe I'm pregnant. I mean the test on Friday SAID pregnant but honestly I don't feel like it all the time. My symptoms come and go and honestly I'm the type of girl who has to really SEE it to believe it. So my doctor has to tell me that everything is there and that I am in fact pregnant. It's weird that I'm like that but I guess I've had so many hopeful moments that were taken from me...long cycles and stuff that got me hopeful that now I don't know how to really accept it. I think there is an inner pessimist in me who says...anything can happen...it could be a chemical pregnancy and this good thing could be taken...
Yep, me too! I took 6 tests in 24 hours. Every single one came back Pregnant, but I just couldn't believe it. I kept thinking, defective, evap lines. But then when I took the digital (twice) I still couldn't believe what I saw. Still 3 days later I took a 7th test. Still Pregnant according to the test. It's just so hard to believe after wanting it for so long. I'm afraid to get too excited, afraid that it's a dream, afraid that if I truly start to believe it's real then I will miscarry.

ghinspire -- Just try to be more positive, hun. I'm sure it must be difficult for you given your history and your spotting. Not to speak for everyone, but I think it's difficult for all of us not to worry. I have a tendency to be quite pessimistic, too. My daughter is 13 months old and I still constantly worry that something horrible will happen to her. A mother's nature, I guess.

Doggylover -- :happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats on being the most pregnant you ever!

Right now I don't even believe I'm pregnant. I mean the test on Friday SAID pregnant but honestly I don't feel like it all the time. My symptoms come and go and honestly I'm the type of girl who has to really SEE it to believe it. So my doctor has to tell me that everything is there and that I am in fact pregnant. It's weird that I'm like that but I guess I've had so many hopeful moments that were taken from me...long cycles and stuff that got me hopeful that now I don't know how to really accept it. I think there is an inner pessimist in me who says...anything can happen...it could be a chemical pregnancy and this good thing could be taken...
Yep, me too! I took 6 tests in 24 hours. Every single one came back Pregnant, but I just couldn't believe it. I kept thinking, defective, evap lines. But then when I took the digital (twice) I still couldn't believe what I saw. Still 3 days later I took a 7th test. Still Pregnant according to the test. It's just so hard to believe after wanting it for so long. I'm afraid to get too excited, afraid that it's a dream, afraid that if I truly start to believe it's real then I will miscarry.

We are sharing the same brain right now! I swear that is how I am. I refuse to test again and again because I don't want to freak myself out. It's just hard not to because in the back of my mind I'm scare. I'm scare when I go into the ob office in September they will have me take a test and NOTHING will be there. That's my biggest fear.

We are sharing the same brain right now! I swear that is how I am. I refuse to test again and again because I don't want to freak myself out. It's just hard not to because in the back of my mind I'm scare. I'm scare when I go into the ob office in September they will have me take a test and NOTHING will be there. That's my biggest fear.
I really think it's normal at this point. Hahaha I have even worried that I have made all the symptoms up in my head & am one of those people who want something so bad that I have tricked my body into thinking I'm pg & that's what caused the positive tests!!!

I know I won't find out much on Thursday when I go to the doc, it's just too early. But I think just hearing it from her mouth then it will make it so much more real.

Hang in there.... We are right on schedule with each other. We can do this & the next 9mths will be great for the both of us!!!!

I still think that when I go for my scan they'll see nothing and tell me I've made it all up and to please go home and stop wasting their time :p

I have very few pregnancy symptoms which is probably why too I don't feel pregnant yet. I think it's a little too early to be feeling it. I mean I have cramps now and again and some gas now and again. My pants though aren't fitting right. That's a bit annoying. It's probably from the bloat because honestly I didn't gain that much weight!

I don't feel pregnant yet..

Anyone else suffer more ridiculous typos now that they're pregnant? :haha:

Don't recall this with dd, but on here and at work, I'll find myself typing a word totally different that the word I'm trying to type! It's like my fingers have a mind of their own. :wacko:

Edit: See?! I even gave you an example in this post. I was trying *so hard,* too! :rofl:

I CANT TALK RIGHT ANYMORE! I mix all my words up when Im angry. My hubbie thinks its so funny.:coffee: Ill let him know when i find it quiet funny

Anyone else suffer more ridiculous typos now that they're pregnant? :haha:

Don't recall this with dd, but on here and at work, I'll find myself typing a word totally different that the word I'm trying to type! It's like my fingers have a mind of their own. :wacko:

Edit: See?! I even gave you an example in this post. I was trying *so hard,* too! :rofl:

I CANT TALK RIGHT ANYMORE! I mix all my words up when Im angry. My hubbie thinks its so funny.:coffee: Ill let him know when i find it quiet funny

i am terrible for this usually i spell words like this ordws it drives me crazy i dunno how i manage it! ive wrote the right word but its liek a scrambled word lol im watching what im writing just to make sure i dont do it! lol also i think of what im going to say and say something different like can you feed the dog i actually say can you feed the cat and my when my oh goes to feed the cat i say no i said the dog... then we argue that i said cat and not dog lmao! im am awful for this! baby brain its evil i swear!

I have very few pregnancy symptoms which is probably why too I don't feel pregnant yet. I think it's a little too early to be feeling it. I mean I have cramps now and again and some gas now and again. My pants though aren't fitting right. That's a bit annoying. It's probably from the bloat because honestly I didn't gain that much weight!

hey hun dont worry it takes until weeks 5-6 to get most symptoms.. i think at the point you are at I only had sore boobies and was worrying... now a week or two later Im so sick its gross.. the symptoms will come just relax and think about other stuff. I am sure everything is fine. Xx

I wouldn't worry about not having many symptoms at this point. Remember most women don't even know they are pregnant at this point. Unlike us crazy girls who are testing themselves constantly... lol That would so be me!!!

I'm a little worried because my symptoms started so soon. Twins are all over my family & I have been preggers with them before. I'm worried it could have happened again!!! eeeekkk.... But I'm older now & can honestly say I take lots better care of myself so hopefully this time I can carry to term!!!

ghinspire im meant to be 8wks today only today have a felt like i have ben nauseated! im off for an early scan thursday to make sure all is ok

Well ladies, I think this is a bad sign. I started bleeding just like 15 minutes ago. No cramps. It's just like my period came late. I'm calling the doctor tomorrow and telling them what happened.

Well ladies, I think this is a bad sign. I started bleeding just like 15 minutes ago. No cramps. It's just like my period came late. I'm calling the doctor tomorrow and telling them what happened.

Oh man, I am so sorry you are going through this. I'm praying it's nothing...maybe just a SCH? I had one with my last pregnancy, and although mine was a miscarriage because it was ectopic (so it had NOTHING to do with the SCH in my UTERUS), many MANY women bleed from SCH's, even sometimes heavily with clotting.

The good news is you aren't cramping. With my many miscarriages, cramping was never absent from my bleeding.

So sorry you are going through this at all, though. Pregnancy should NEVER have to be scary. :(

Oh man, I am so sorry you are going through this. I'm praying it's nothing...maybe just a SCH? I had one with my last pregnancy, and although mine was a miscarriage because it was ectopic (so it had NOTHING to do with the SCH in my UTERUS), many MANY women bleed from SCH's, even sometimes heavily with clotting.

The good news is you aren't cramping. With my many miscarriages, cramping was never absent from my bleeding.

So sorry you are going through this at all, though. Pregnancy should NEVER have to be scary. :(

I am having a good cry right now but all I can do is wait and call the doctor tomorrow.

I am having a good cry right now but all I can do is wait and call the doctor tomorrow.

I am so, so sorry mama. :( I certainly know how that feels.

Thank you.

I don't see any reason to go to the ER because I'm not in serious pain and I wasn't very far along at all. So I think as long as there isn't pain...I'll be ok. It's just acting like a period right now. There really isn't anything the OB can do to stop it.

Thank you! it's good to meet people who are about the same weeks pregnant as we can share tips and advise and worries! i'm definitely a worrier!:)

Will update front page ASAP. Not feeling well at all :(

8 weeks today yay

Thank you.

I don't see any reason to go to the ER because I'm not in serious pain and I wasn't very far along at all. So I think as long as there isn't pain...I'll be ok. It's just acting like a period right now. There really isn't anything the OB can do to stop it.

I'm so very sorry... Hang in there. You are in my thoughts! Please keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->