April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I'm still having dizzy spells, but luckily I haven't started any nausea yet. However I learned this am that my nose definately doesn't like the smell of Big Red the drink!!! I haven't wanted sweets at all but I have been kinda craving spicy food. Is it too early for cravings at 5 weeks???

Thank you everyone. Good luck with your journeys. I hope you all have beautiful little ones. I guess it's time for metro head back to the ttc boards and take the rest that the er doctor said I should take.

Thank you everyone. Good luck with your journeys. I hope you all have beautiful little ones. I guess it's time for metro head back to the ttc boards and take the rest that the er doctor said I should take.

Best wishes :flower: :hugs: Good luck in ttc when you feel ready again xx

I'm still having dizzy spells, but luckily I haven't started any nausea yet. However I learned this am that my nose definately doesn't like the smell of Big Red the drink!!! I haven't wanted sweets at all but I have been kinda craving spicy food. Is it too early for cravings at 5 weeks???

I had really early cravings, wanting salty foods, so I think it must be normal, I have noticed a few ladies having early cravings :D
I don't have any cravings at present, more just everything is filling me up to much. I have lunch, and then anything at all at tea time fills me up to much, making me feel more sick grrr!! lol

xx

I had really early cravings, wanting salty foods, so I think it must be normal, I have noticed a few ladies having early cravings :D
I don't have any cravings at present, more just everything is filling me up to much. I have lunch, and then anything at all at tea time fills me up to much, making me feel more sick grrr!! lol

xx
Thank you! This is my first & I have NO idea what I'm doing!!! I find that I'm hungry all day long but everything I try to eat, I take 2 bites & I'm like "yuck, not what I wanted". It's like my little bean is wanting something specific & I can't figure out what it is...

For dizzy spells, you might focus on supporting your adrenals. Really common issue with pregnancy, especially if you've been pregnant before.

I have my appointment tomorrow. I would love to be excited, but I've been let down too many times and so I'm just trying to not think too much about it.

This pregnancy is kind of odd so far. This is my 11th pregnancy (though 7 were miscarriages)...I have only had nausea with one of them, and it was a miscarriage. Other than that I really have never had early symptoms. Well, this one is mostly the same, other than tender breasts, but I chock that up to the fact that this is only the 2nd pregnancy where I haven't been breastfeeding. But the one biggest difference is that I'm gaining weight already. I definitely deal with plenty of bloat and water retention and stuff in pregnancy, but I start effortlessly losing weight right away (about 5-8 lbs total) until the early 2nd tri when I begin putting it back on (and don't think I'm lucky...I gain WAY more than my fair share each time). So it's been kind of odd to step on the scale and see it HIGHER so soon for the first time in 11 pregnancies!

Cravings -- mine have started early both times. This time I'm having more aversions than last time, too. I started off craving sweet stuff but I'm totally off that this week. Yuck. Now I'm all about some salty and spicy (and I normally don't do spicy very well)! I was all about salt with dd, too. :shrug: The ONLY food I can think of that doesn't trigger a mild gag reflex from me at this very moment is thai curry with tofu. :wacko: And chances are I won't be getting any of that any time soon (the only very good thai place in town is very expensive :nope:).

My little one has stopped me drinking coffee and tea (i usually have about 5 cups of coffee a day :blush: ) also stopped me drinking any diluted juice, or anything sweet tasting. Although will allow me to eat some sweeties, curries meat veg etc, but seems quite particular also lol, little babies keeping us mums on our toes! lol :lol: :D

I can't even stomach flavoured water, and I usually love the stuff :shrug: lol.

With my 2nd baby (girl) I had gone off a lot of things, but craved flap jacks, no wonder she was my heaviest baby lol, my only 10lb 9oz baby, the rest were 9lbers lol.

omg my kids are begging me to take them to pizza hut!! save me now!! lol

So excited...I got my first scan date for next Wednesday at 9am!! Yay!!!

I was also told I will have an appointment with a consultant in a few weeks. Uk ladies, is this normal? I didn't realise that consultants were a part of antenatal care, unless you were a high risk pregnancy.

Oh crap...am I a high risk pregnancy????! Just panicked myself....

I've got mine next weds too doggy lover! Can't wait! X

doggylover, I'm high risk because of joint problems and a mental health problem. Do you have any other conditions? x

doggylover, I'm high risk because of joint problems and a mental health problem. Do you have any other conditions? x

No I'm healthy as an ox (as they say). The only thing I can think of is my previous mc, but surely they don't class me as high risk after 1 mc? I really am baffled, I'll be interested to speak to my SIL tomorrow, as she went to same hospital last year for her first. Not complaining though, consultant involvement seems like a bonus to me!!

Dan-o, how are we going to wait a whole week?! It's only been half an hour since I found out and it feels like forever already!

Hey Doggylover my next scan is next wednesday too YAY and this time i'm seeing a consultant - i've had previous miscarrage so that has made me high risk - plus i have a pacemaker so may add to risk factors.

How exciting we all get to see our beans on the same day FX they are all healthy and hearts beating away!! How many weeks will u be? I'll be 8+3

Thank you! This is my first & I have NO idea what I'm doing!!! I find that I'm hungry all day long but everything I try to eat, I take 2 bites & I'm like "yuck, not what I wanted". It's like my little bean is wanting something specific & I can't figure out what it is...

I'm having the same issue. Except I'm leaning more towards sweets which is no good for my anxiety and insomnia. Two bites and I'm out =\

Hey Doggylover my next scan is next wednesday too YAY and this time i'm seeing a consultant - i've had previous miscarrage so that has made me high risk - plus i have a pacemaker so may add to risk factors.

How exciting we all get to see our beans on the same day FX they are all healthy and hearts beating away!! How many weeks will u be? I'll be 8+3

I guess maybe the mc does make me high risk then :shrug: I just assumed it would only be for serious previous conditions - like having a pace maker - or Having multiple mc. Either way, I suppose seeing a consultant is a good thing!

By my dates I'll be 8+1, but I am pretty sure I'll get put back a few days as I think I implanted pretty late, so little bean will seem a bit smaller. I am so excited, and glad others are having their scan on the same day so we can wait it out together! I'm terrified though, I have convinced myself there won't be any heartbeat... Hopefully once we get the scan and hopefully hear that little heart beating away I'll be able to relax slightly.

Oh, I'm so jealous!! I wanna see my little bean too!!! Patience is not one of my strong suits!!! Wish all of you the very best. Can't wait to hear all about your appointments & scans!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->