April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Sign me up for the siesta. :sleep:

Well, I got some nasty microwave curry thai noodles. Yeah... I made them but haven't even eaten them. Definitely not what I wanted. :dohh: I missed the part on the ingredient list that shows the first ingredient in the sauce is lemongrass. I'm not a huge fan. Oh well.

Talking of drinks my fav is cold soda water with a squirt of lemon juice.. Mmmm! Love anything sour ATM! X

Lol thing is though when I eat I dont feel sick they have ice cream with chocolate sauce and smarties on top now Im so jealous lol

Littlespy my dinner didnt do it for me either, I had a jacket potato with cottage cheese.. Three mouthfuls and I was done :dohh:
Been trying to work out all day what it is I really fancy!

We should all move to countries where it is law to sleep during the day.. siesta!!
I completely agree! I came really really close to staying in bed this am. I just couldn't wake up. And I went to bed early last night. But I think some of it could have something to do with us finally getting a dose of cooler weather. It's been in the triple digits for so long & yesterday & today the high is only in the mid to upper 80s... lol I used my heater in my car the last two mornings on the way to work!!!

Talking of drinks my fav is cold soda water with a squirt of lemon juice.. Mmmm! Love anything sour ATM! X

I am currently sucking on a lime! That's not a pregnancy thing, I just love lemons and since we are out but have limes, I thought I'd go second best!

Well, my hCG came back at 905 (18dpo) but I haven't had a re-draw so I don't know the doubling yet. My TSH was "a little low" but they have NEVER tested my antibodies there so they have no clue about my Hashimoto's hypothyroidism (whereas my TSH would be GOOD!!), despite me TRYING to get them to understand, so I hope they get on top of it. I'm planning on switching docs anyway, but for now I'm stuck. So I hope they take me seriously enough because I don't want to have an 8th miscarriage. I will talk to them at my appointment tomorrow.

I only wear dresses for work, it's weird because I am a jeans or trackie bottoms girl day to day, but I hate wearing formal trousers! Your list of clothes sounds like what I actually wear...most of the other stuff is for work, and anything over and above that never gets worn!!! I definitely like sticking to jeans and a jumper!

Ahh I'm dreading the issue of work clothes.... :(

I'm a student working on my PhD so I wear what I would call business casual on a regular basis for school and my job at the library. But I've managed to get myself a University teaching position this Fall, and I have *no* office clothes.... and I mean none! I think I have one pair of dress pants that actually fit. So not only do I need to go buy some dress clothes, I need to try and find some that will grow along with me once the bump starts show! :dohh:

This could be tricky!!

That will be a pain, definitely! Luckily a lot of the stuff I wear for work is kind if flowy, so I'm hoping it'll do me until Christmas. I'll probably just get 2/3 pairs of maternity trousers and mix tops once my regular clothes don't fit. Luckily my school dress code is pretty casual.

Congrats on your job btw, wonderful news!

Eh, I never bought a single pair of maternity pants (US speak for trousers... not underwear :haha:). I just used a belly band my entire pregnancy. :shrug: Plan to do the same this time, hopefully. I did get a few maternity shirts, though. Just because some of my regular ones became too short to cover the bump all the way down.

Granted, I never really got huge (though I sure felt like it) with dd, even over 40 weeks. Not nearly as big as I've seen some women get. Poor ladies!

Ugh, I've been so sick today. Definitely feeling sorry for myself. Still haven't thrown up. But so much gagging I almost think I'd feel better if I just let myself do it. Luckily I'm about to go home from work where I'll be way too busy with dinner and baby to feel sorry for myself for a few hours. Then it'll be "woe is me" again, laid up on the couch watching TV after baby goes to sleep. :haha:

176 ladies :)

Ghinespire - I'm so very sorry for your loss :(

This thread is going so fast I'm having trouble keeping up, so if I've missed Anyone on first page please let me know.

I've been pretty unwell with morning sickness I've havent been checking in as much :(

All I want is vinigar. On everything. Mmmmm noom noom noom lol

I can now feel the top of my uterus now as I'm only 51kgs lol in lay on my back and yep a big hard round uterus. Its amazing. I've order a Doppler as it was a life saver with my youngest. Anybody else getting dopplers?

I have a doppler, too (mostly because we did two unassisted pregnancies/births). I love mine. I've been able to pick up a HB around 8/9 weeks each time.

I can't wait to feel my uterus! I usually being feeling it around the same time as you, too!

It's so exciting. And makes it all feel a little more really. I picked up my sons hb at 9 weeks so f'x :)

How do u kno its ur uterus you are feelin i wanna see if i am doing this right..

Also i am getting a doppler this friday!!!

Popping in to say my due date has changed! I'm now due 2 days later, April.14th/2013.

I've been having red, pink and brown spotting along with passing of some tissuey stuff. My midwife was sure I was miscarrying even though it was pretty much only when I wiped, and I have had no cramping... But I had an ultrasound today and it put me at 6weeks 3days, so I found out I was pregnant at 3weeks 2days!

My HCG levels for 6weeks 3days are 17,624. Up from 1695 at 4weeks 5days.. I don't think that's quite doubling at the rate it should?! I'm too tired to properly do the math. I'll go every 3 days from a couple of weeks.

Popping in to say my due date has changed! I'm now due 2 days later, April.14th/2013.

I've been having red, pink and brown spotting along with passing of some tissuey stuff. My midwife was sure I was miscarrying even though it was pretty much only when I wiped, and I have had no cramping... But I had an ultrasound today and it put me at 6weeks 3days, so I found out I was pregnant at 3weeks 2days!

My HCG levels for 6weeks 3days are 17,624. Up from 1695 at 4weeks 5days.. I don't think that's quite doubling at the rate it should?! I'm too tired to properly do the math. I'll go every 3 days from a couple of weeks.

Did you see a heartbeat? There not doubling Hun but there is a huge variety and I know many woman that haven't doubled and have healthy bubs

Sorry wasn't on yesterday had such a busy day off for my early scan at 2pm Gb time. Very nervous never slept well I'm expecting to go in and all be wrong. I also recieved my doppler on Tuesday heard no heart beat yet although I'm alive lol I'm guessing that if I go by lmp I'm 8wks if go with conception with clear blue ill only be 6-7 wks so won't find hb. Well see today. My uterus I can't feel yet babys not supposed to move up yet till 12 wks plus.
I'm still eating and drinking as normal apart from I've cut out coca cola maybe a can a day. Drinking plenty of water tho Xx

Morning ladies. Mummy confused sorry to hear you have been feeling rough :hugs:

I want to get a Doppler but my dh says no, as he thinks if I can't find a hb I will panic. He's right of course...I dunno. We talked about it and he's really against it, so I guess we aren't. I don't want to make it seem like I'm disregarding all his opinions.

Telling my family tonight :) I'm excited, but have to really underline that there is to be no fuss just yet, at least not until scan next week.

Feeling alright this morning....which worries me. Now I've had ms I don't want it to disappear as I am worrying about that....neurotic.

I really think my pubic bone is going to snap! :wacko: I was bouncing the buggy down the steps, and felt a strain, like a close to snap like feeling...eekk.
I think I had this with my girls (memory is terrible) but I think it was later on my pregnancies.

So note to self - be careful bumping buggies up and down steps!.

Is anyone else doing things that they shouldn't be? I've been pulling down trees with rope, pushing and pulling heavy tables, just things I'd normally do, but then I'd hurt myself and think O crap!! :dohh: My hips and butt aren't as sore now, but strangely I think it is because I am walking more?? :wacko: occasionally I will get a sharp pain, but not like before.

I was stressed to the eyeballs this morning, with my 4, trying to get things ready for school, and me giving my elder girls things, for them to miss place them, then have to hunt for them again :dohh: but now it is just me and my 1 yr old, so it is very quiet now. But my head is pounding........I don't think I am doing well with pregnancy and having kids this time :lol: I have to laugh or I'd cry lol.

Hope you are all well this morning.

xxx

Morning ladies. Mummy confused sorry to hear you have been feeling rough :hugs:

I want to get a Doppler but my dh says no, as he thinks if I can't find a hb I will panic. He's right of course...I dunno. We talked about it and he's really against it, so I guess we aren't. I don't want to make it seem like I'm disregarding all his opinions.

Telling my family tonight :) I'm excited, but have to really underline that there is to be no fuss just yet, at least not until scan next week.

Feeling alright this morning....which worries me. Now I've had ms I don't want it to disappear as I am worrying about that....neurotic.

Morning

I have a doppler, and I am picking up swooshing and my heartbeat etc, but not fast enough (any of the noises) to be baby yet. I managed to pick up my youngest's heartbeat when I was 12 weeks, but not before xx

Good luck telling the family!! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->