April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

176 ladies :)

Ghinespire - I'm so very sorry for your loss :(

This thread is going so fast I'm having trouble keeping up, so if I've missed Anyone on first page please let me know.

I've been pretty unwell with morning sickness I've havent been checking in as much :(

All I want is vinigar. On everything. Mmmmm noom noom noom lol

I can now feel the top of my uterus now as I'm only 51kgs lol in lay on my back and yep a big hard round uterus. Its amazing. I've order a Doppler as it was a life saver with my youngest. Anybody else getting dopplers?

Yep can't wait to get my Doppler out! Will start trying it at about 8/9 weeks!

I'm on anything vinegary too, no wonder I'm feeling sick lol!! :haha:

Popping in to say my due date has changed! I'm now due 2 days later, April.14th/2013.

I've been having red, pink and brown spotting along with passing of some tissuey stuff. My midwife was sure I was miscarrying even though it was pretty much only when I wiped, and I have had no cramping... But I had an ultrasound today and it put me at 6weeks 3days, so I found out I was pregnant at 3weeks 2days!

My HCG levels for 6weeks 3days are 17,624. Up from 1695 at 4weeks 5days.. I don't think that's quite doubling at the rate it should?! I'm too tired to properly do the math. I'll go every 3 days from a couple of weeks.

The doubling time slows down once the levels get into the thousands :hugs:
Congrats on the scan!!

my lovely friend is sending me her doppler and i should expect it tomorrow <3

i can feel my womb now too, just above my c section scar, but its not ALWAYS there i know that it is it though, i can feel my fundal height..but its true, its not uncommon to be unable to feel it until 12 weeks when you really do pop..

Talking of drinks my fav is cold soda water with a squirt of lemon juice.. Mmmm! Love anything sour ATM! X

I am currently sucking on a lime! That's not a pregnancy thing, I just love lemons and since we are out but have limes, I thought I'd go second best!

Mmmm sounds good! Might have to see if I can find some limes now :haha:

I'm really unsure if I should call my GP, I think I have a stomach bug or I've eaten something bad, I had an upset tummy last night and cramps ever since. There's no bleeding but I'm worried :/ do you think I should call them?

If you are worried then definitely give them a call. No harm can come by checking it out. Hope you feel better :hugs:

Dan-o...the lime was great haha! My dh came home from running with the dog and just looked at me and said "you are sucking a lime. That is gross" I suggest you do it in private! :haha:

yeh you are right, I guess I just dont want to look silly if I go to the doctors for diarrhea lol xx

Have you tried tyo use the bathroom chick? sometimes when uve got bad guts and your tummy cramps it can feel similar to proper cramps, that happened a few times with my 2nd lil man, whenever i had the runs or anything itd make me cramp up..x

Well diarrhoea in pregnancy can lead to dehydration, so it wouldn't be a silly issue at all. I'm sure they will understand. My brother is an a&e doctor and, trust me, people go to him with the stupidest things ever such as "I was bloated last Thursday" and I haven't made that up!

Lmao doggylover, i remember hearing a a&e doctor getting angry at someone for going in with mild constipation, where i live people will go in cos of a cold! its PATHETIC. wastes alot of time.....

Hope all goes ok UKgirl fx for you keep us updated!! I seem to have lost my nausea cue PANIC! Organised for blood hcg to be taken tomorrow just to check all ok, i'm pretty sure i'm over reacting and i have an appt next wed hopefully they will scan and i'll see all is ok!

Gosh its such a worrying time!

I have a dating scan tomorrow :) I really really really hope I see a heartbeat. I almost feel like I can't believe I am pregnant until I see there is something in my belly!

That's good news hun! I was really bad last week but I've been eating apricots and spicy food - its done the trick I felt so much better afterwards.

I have done that too but I have IBS so I get it quite badly, she said I was so bloated she would have dated me a lot further along than 6 weeks, my whole large intestine was blocked up and the upset tummy I had was over flow... lovely huh!! the things we go through for our beans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->