April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Am I the only lady not to get an early scan?
Mines is kinda early I'll be 11+4 then but it seems so far away (although I am 9 wks on Sunday lol) although it is only that cause my mw did it wrong! why don't they listen to us?? she marked me down as having a 29 day cycle, it is a 32 day cycle I have.

I know early scans aren't givin unless worries or problems etc, so I don't want to appear insensitive, I just wish I could see my little bun xx

I dont even get to see the health visitor until I'm 12 weeks so my first scan will probably be at 13-14 weeks :/

this fybrogel is DISGUSTING!!! the smell is good though!

My midwife appt is not until 12 1/2 weeks.

Guess the scan will be not till at least 13 weeks.

Can anyone help with a query please: Took a digital test yesterday which said I am 3+ from conception, but I cannot possibly be as it puts me a few days ahead - I am presuming the tests are not accurate to the day? I just don't want the sonographer to put me a week ahead again like they did with my daughter. Can I put my foot down on a date if they say I am a week longer than I know I am?

Thanks

I'm feeling fine and healthy this morning. Still have some cramping/stretching feelings and I can feel a firmness just near my older c-section scar. I'm hoping that my scan comes quickly and I can see a healthy little bean hanging out in there. It just seems like its taking forever to get to even 6 weeks! My scan is Sept 6! Ugh, common and end August!

Lillian those tests aren't reliable. People get the 3+ either a few days early or late all.the.time. Myself included :)

Oh how I recall fybrogel, I suffered with an anal fissure after my last pregnancy, thanks to the MW!!, I was given lactulose and movicol, movicol was AMAZING!

Well today no ms. Thank god! And I haven't stopped eating lol

On a sad note: My partner was made redundant today. How heartless!
Now the added stress to find another job!

My almost 2 yo goes in for grommets on Tuesday and I'm stressing out! What next?

ukgirl, glad to hear everything is ok!

I had a really bad night. I was having lightening like sharp shooting pains on my lower left side. It was freaking me out all night. Although this am it has seemed to stop.

I go in this afternoon for my scheduled yearly exam & to let my GN know I have gotten a BFP. I'm just ready to hear her say it's true!!!

Hope everyone has a really great day!

The clearblue are just measuring amount of hcg

1-2 25-200miu

2-3 200+

3+ 2000 and over

Hope this helps - i got my 3+ really early but just ment my levels were high!

Hope everyones ok!

I wonder how many sets of twins we'll have in the group :D

I was reading up on back ache, i wish i didn't look now as mc is related but lots of other things to thankfully.

I just had a lovely walk with hubby and our two youngest girls to collect our two elder girls, its beautiful outside xx

backache is normal in pregnancy though, everyone has it I think, I had it with my other 2 and they are fine xx

ugh... I had back surgery in 1999 & reinjured it 6 weeks later so my back has honestly hurt for as long as I can remember!!! I would think something was wrong if it didn't hurt!!! lol...

As for twins... Well my mom is a twin & they run on both sides of my family.... With my only other pregnancy I had twins... I don't know what the odds of it happening twice to the same person, but..... God willing we will find out in a couple of weeks!!!

My brother is a twin (the other was miscarried), my aunt and uncle are twins and my OH's mother is a twin

Hi I'm new here and just found out Monday I'm pregnant,it was such a shock I still don't believe I am.. I have period like cramps and pressure I was wondering is it normal,I'm only 6 weeks I think??I hope I'm posting this in the right place:

So, although I was constantly nauseous from 5 weeks to 14 weeks, I didn't really have any food aversions with dd. I'm certainly making up for it now! The thought/smell/taste of EVERYTHING is making me gag. I'm having to choke down food (because after I eat, I feel a little less nauseous). Trying to focus on the silver lining -- Maybe I won't gain 40 pounds with this pregnancy like I did my last! :haha:

Hi I'm new here and just found out Monday I'm pregnant,it was such a shock I still don't believe I am.. I have period like cramps and pressure I was wondering is it normal,I'm only 6 weeks I think??I hope I'm posting this in the right place:

Totally normal in early pregnancy. Congrats!

Hiya and congratulations :hugs:
Yep period like cramps are normal, but if the pains seem worst than normal period cramps, see the doctor xx

My dads mum was a twin, my grandads brother was a twin, but thats the only twins in my family x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->