April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

And me : ) I ended up on the bottom of the last page and think I posted at the same time as you : )

Symptoms, hmm ,so im feeling ok at the mo, the only thing really is slight pulling type cramps and a weird sicky feeling, not so much like im gonna be sick but more like i feel i need to eat something to make it go away, only it doesnt go away when i eat. Weird huh.

In my last pregnancy I had hyperdermis and was sick as a dog ewvery single day up till the day i had Harrison, am dreading feeling like that again!

Symptoms, hmm ,so im feeling ok at the mo, the only thing really is slight pulling type cramps and a weird sicky feeling, not so much like im gonna be sick but more like i feel i need to eat something to make it go away, only it doesnt go away when i eat. Weird huh.

In my last pregnancy I had hyperdermis and was sick as a dog ewvery single day up till the day i had Harrison, am dreading feeling like that again!

Oh my gosh you sound exactly like me! Weird pulling cramps and sick feeling!

I know it's easy to say now before the morning sickness starts, but I don't think I'll mind (some!!!!!) sickness as it'll reassure me that baby is still in there! That said I don't want to be such every day :wacko: poor you.

Doggylover, i know what you mean by that, however it was NOT pleasant lol and i wouldnt wish it on anyone. People just kept telling me its the sign of a strong pregnancy lol. I cant complain though, have one happy healthy boy now.
We are currnently due date buds! :)

I've been up since 5:30am. I'm starving but feel sick!

Love seeing all the new faces

Thanks for adding me to the front page! :)

Ive been feeling a little sicky and very tired!! Ive also been having some stomach cramps.

Did a digi today and it said 1-2 weeks meaning im 3-4 weeks pregnant! Yay!

Hope everyone else is feeling good :D

xxxxxx

Mommyconfused - thanks for adding me to the 1st page. My EDD (for now) is April 11 (not April 10). Not that it matters much. Thanks!

Doggylover, i know what you mean by that, however it was NOT pleasant lol and i wouldnt wish it on anyone. People just kept telling me its the sign of a strong pregnancy lol. I cant complain though, have one happy healthy boy now.
We are currnently due date buds! :)

Really? Yay! That's so exciting! Doesn't 9th April seem forever away right now? I'm still struggling to believe this is happening, and praying for a sticky one this time round.

I'm cannot wait to get a bump! When did you start to show with your little boy?

Well, we all know I"m probably losing my pregnancy, but in the little hope I still have left, my boobs feel a lot firmer and heavier, and I feel like I'm starving most of the time, but nothing sounds good, (except cheese) and I've been very tired. Also have a groggy type headache and feel like I have a fever, but when I take my temp, it's normal. I had a hot flash earlier, and my MIL felt my head and agreed it felt hot. Then she took me out to eat, since I was soooo hungry... Took two bites and felt full/sick to my stomach. Spotting is still stopped, but I've vowed to myself not to poas anymore until I miss AF, because the lines getting fainter is breaking my heart. 11 days feels like an eternity, and once it comes, I'm going to be a nervous wreck!

Im due on the 7th!!! Although could be the 9th too... haha. Not too sure when I ovulated. Going to syat with the 7th until my scan give me a more accurate date! YIPPPPEE. Cant wait to meet you all xxx

Aww teamo come to the 9th with us!!

Melissasbump I see from the two week wait form we were both meant to test on Friday as well...but obviously neither of us could hold out :haha::haha:

Jcombs, oh im so sorry! Fingers crossed it not as bad as you are fearing!

Doggylover, think i started to show around 12 weeks ie everything started to get tighter. I so want things to be different this time though, i ended up putting on over five stone with ds and although ive managed to lose it all now it was hard so i really dont want to be putting on so much again this time. X

Teamo, i dont think our dates mean too much at this stage so 7th or 9th is all the same lol. X

I hope so too, but I am feeling pretty down about it right now.

Awww loving my bump buddies!!!

Yay I know they dont matter... just going with the one everything is pointing at which is 7th atm. Last pregnancy the scan moved it by 5 days which proves how crazy my cycles are!!!

SOOOOOO EXCITED to do this with you all. xx

If I've missed you on the first page or got the date wrong please let me know (I'll blame pregnancy brain :happydance: )

add me to the nauseous group. I can't believe i feel that way already. :wacko:

Then it's just mostly mild af-like cramps and backache, full and slightly sore boobs, and stupid crazy vivid dreams. Exactly the same as with dd! The only things different so far is the very early nausea and the crazy painful implantation cramps at 6-8 dpo. Fx bean is really good and stuck after all that. :haha:

ditto 100%!!!

jcombs im still hopeful for you <3<3<3<3<3*cuddles*

im.due 31st march! just DTD with OH and irritated my cervix..oooops :-/ im.ok tho i know its not sinister! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->