April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Quick question, are all you ladies who get blood tests for HCG in the states? Never heard of them doing that routinely here in the UK except for MC. xx

This is going to be a great journey together!! I'm so excited!

Melissa, I am hoping things don't get tight for me at 12 weeks - I am mbridesmaid for my friend then, and I was worrying earlier about fitting into the dress!

As a small chested girl I'm looking forward to the boobs getting bigger!!

Melissa, I am hoping things don't get tight for me at 12 weeks - I am mbridesmaid for my friend then, and I was worrying earlier about fitting into the dress!

Lol im getting married in sept and there isnt much room for manove in the dress! I may need to get another.. :)

hehehe I want a bump buddy!!

Last time around I rushed to my parents with peestick in hand! This time I have ordered a t-shirt that my LO will wear to spill the beans! :0) So I have to wait for it to arrive. Following that we arent telling anyone until 12 weeks! Sooo excited.

I didnt show until 16 weeks last time, but have a feeling it will come quicker with this one. Although I do have a little tummy before pregnancy! lol xx

TeAmo, im uk and i dont know anyone whos had one done.

thats what I thought! Didnt wanna miss out! I think my GP would tell me to do one! Midwife doesnt wanna see people until at least 8 weeks! xx

Lol im getting married in sept and there isnt much room for manove in the dress! I may need to get another.. :)

Congrats!!!! That's so exciting! I've been to two lovely weddings this week, and oh there is so much to look forward to! Ask you seamstress about your dress, a lot of dresses have some extra fabric sewn in at the seams which can be let out, or she could sew you a small panel in. That's what we did for my sister inlays wedding, with one of the other bridesmaids.

Quick question, are all you ladies who get blood tests for HCG in the states? Never heard of them doing that routinely here in the UK except for MC. xx

I'm in Canada, and they don't do them routinely here either. My first pregnancy I was with midwives and didn't even have a scan until 12 weeks. However, I've had 3 consecutive miscarriages, so we're going all out this time with early betas and hopefully an earlier ultrasound.

I am with you on the boobs! Im a 34b and can already tell they are bigger....IM LOVING IT!!!!! :)

mine arnt bigger they just feel fuller, it comes and goes x

I was born in Canada, where abouts are you?

Care here is mostly midwife led. Women here see midwives regularly for a feel of our tummys, blood pressure, check for protein in urine and sometimes bloods and a listen to heartbeat.

We only have routine scans at 12 weeks and 20 weeks and thats it.

You are normally offered an earlier with repeated MC. They dont like to scan us! :(

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

FINALLY MY DIGITAL SAYS 3+ im def more ahead than i thought.....

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly