April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh forgot to say... could you put me down for the 9th? I got BFP at 10DPO X

I am so ready to be at 12 weeks so I can freaking relax...

me too! Although I doubt any of us will relax until baby is here safely!!!

Praying for lots of sticky beans and beautiful April babies! Congrats to all!

Yay! Melissa's here! Can you believe we're doing this again already? :haha: Going to get my digi today. Hubby will NEVER believe the lines I've been getting. :dohh:

Ugh, I'm too excited this morning.

Hiya please count me in just got my BFP at the weekend and I'm Due on 5 April. Already have a daughter who was born on 8 April - so it'll be a busy time of the year.

Hi all, thanks for the welcome a few pages back :) I've been busy this weekend but creeping the posts every couple of days. You seem like such a lovely bunch!

How's everyone feeling? Symptoms so far? Mine are pretty mild but definitely there. Mainly super strong fatigue all day (tho seem to get a burst of energy in the evenings), breasts slightly sore, and a mild nausea/low blood sugar feeling at times during the day.

ive been exhausted today! but ive had bad gas abd nood swings and my boobs KKKKILLLLL!

My symptoms are pretty mild....im usually in bed by 10pm, some cramPs and back aches, and some feelings of nausea or maybe low blood sugar even though i ate....

Hope everyone else is feeling good!!

I have been having some very mild nausea but that's about it!! Although that said I did fall asleep on the sofa yesterday afternoon and the evening before....not like me at all!!

Add me to the nauseous group. I can't believe I feel that way already. :wacko:

Then it's just mostly mild AF-like cramps and backache, full and slightly sore boobs, and stupid crazy vivid dreams. Exactly the same as with dd! The only things different so far is the very early nausea and the crazy painful implantation cramps at 6-8 dpo. Fx bean is really good and stuck after all that. :haha:

So I'm 4 weeks today and my biggest symptom today is, get this...loss of appetite! I had a bowl of cereal this am and felt so sick after. Now I'm not hungry at all. My sister wanted to take me our for mexican food for lunch, just the thought of it made me queasy lol not like me at all. Oh and I'm tired too. Was playing with DS outside and was feeling pretty good, then it just hit me like a truck hahs

I am having weird cramps - like my insides are being stretched. Since my lines were so faint and we haven't confirmed with a digi I am terrified that it's some cosmic joke and af is about to come....

Sounds like we are all kind of in the same boat! Not hit too hard yet ;)

Is anyone on any kind of meds this pregnancy? After 3 unexplained losses the doctor and I are trying progesterone (Crinone 8% once a day) and baby aspirin. I was on baby aspirin in my last pregnancy which did M/C, but it got a lot farther than the others. I never notice a difference with the BA, and so far so good with the progesterone, but I've only been on it for about 3 days now. (Prickly, I believe you said you were on it? CONGRATS on your awesome lines, BTW!!! :happydance:)

I am having weird cramps - like my insides are being stretched. Since my lines were so faint and we haven't confirmed with a digi I am terrified that it's some cosmic joke and af is about to come....

Totally normal, I think! I got excited when my AF-like cramps started yesterday because that's exactly how I felt with dd.

Those implantation cramps (I guess) I felt last week were no freaking joke, though. Awful pain! Definitely didn't have that with the girl. :shrug: Not until I was in labor, at least. :haha:

Sounds like we are all kind of in the same boat! Not hit too hard yet ;)

Is anyone on any kind of meds this pregnancy? After 3 unexplained losses the doctor and I are trying progesterone (Crinone 8% once a day) and baby aspirin. I was on baby aspirin in my last pregnancy which did M/C, but it got a lot farther than the others. I never notice a difference with the BA, and so far so good with the progesterone, but I've only been on it for about 3 days now. (Prickly, I believe you said you were on it? CONGRATS on your awesome lines, BTW!!! :happydance:)

Hi hope- yes I'm on 100mg suppositories x 2 daily, vaginally. Today got 5w3d confirmed by gp but from ovulation am 5w1d...now having crampy AF feelings for past couple hours on and off...slight boob tingling and on off mild nausea...good stuff I hope! Hope you are doing well!

I think the worrying starts when you find out your pregnant and ends when your kids are about 40! Ahhh...what have I let myself in for?! :rofl:

I had really mild symptoms too...sore boobs and a little fatigue then this past wekend I could barely stay awake and was having a lot of stomach issues. I was on the toilet quite frequently...its continued today.

I also had loss of appetite for about a week Mommy1311 then all of a sudden yesterday I was STARVING!

Hopestruck- I am taking 200mg of progeterones 2x a day...I didnt take it with my DS but since I was being seen for secondary infertility they drew blood after I got my bfp adn saw that my progesterone level was on the lower end so they gave it to me as a precaution.

Yay so many familiar ladies from my TTC tww thread. I told you April is one lucky month yay

Ttcjonesbaby - edd honey?

Count me in!
Got my BFP today and its a little bit of a shock! My due date is 4th April by my LMP.
I did a test at the pub when I went for lunch with a friend cos I've been feeling a bit queasy and tired and hungry, and I just couldn't wait til I got home so bought a test out. Thats a story to tell baba when he/she's older - I found out I was pregnant with you in the pub toilet! : /
Haven't even told my DH yet cos he's working late. He's been uber stressed in work and I know this is going to stress him out too cos he doesn't cope well with sudden changes to plans - think he's a little bit OCD and likes everything planned and structured. Also I was meant to be having my gallbladder removed - obviously thats now on hold - thank goodness I don't really suffer with my gallstones much! *touch wood*

And lastly, I'd just like to mention CandyApple - hey! How it going? Not sure if you remember, we were pregnant together last time too! Woop!

Good luck to everyone and a H&H 9 months!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->