April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

So I had my first scan today at 4w5d.

There was absolutely nothing. Just a dark shadow that the radiographer said was a water cyst. Could be a sac, but she couldn't be sure.

Then she proceeded to hand me a form with the 'ways to determine viable pregnancy, ' with most of the arrows pointing towards miscarraige.

If based on my LMP, I would be 5w5d, but since we only inseminated once this month, I am very sure I am only 4w5d at most. I am thinking baby isn't as developed as they think it should be, but it should be perfectly fine. Doc agreed that it could be early days still and suggested a hcg beta. Results came back at 1780 which means it is doubling about every 33 hours.

I know I should stop worrying myself crazy, but I can't stop it sometimes. Wish there was a way to fast forward the days to my next scan!

So I had my first scan today at 4w5d.

There was absolutely nothing. Just a dark shadow that the radiographer said was a water cyst. Could be a sac, but she couldn't be sure.

Then she proceeded to hand me a form with the 'ways to determine viable pregnancy, ' with most of the arrows pointing towards miscarraige.

If based on my LMP, I would be 5w5d, but since we only inseminated once this month, I am very sure I am only 4w5d at most. I am thinking baby isn't as developed as they think it should be, but it should be perfectly fine. Doc agreed that it could be early days still and suggested a hcg beta. Results came back at 1780 which means it is doubling about every 33 hours.

I know I should stop worrying myself crazy, but I can't stop it sometimes. Wish there was a way to fast forward the days to my next scan!

How scary! I think you should go with your gut though. I know I am at least pregnant for now, despite what my stupid doctor said about it being impossible. My gut instinct says so. They don't always know everything!! :hugs::hugs:

The spotting stopped again. It's getting bad that every time it stops, I start kinda freaking out, wondering if my m/c finally happened, or chemical whatever it is. Having a little bit of cramping on my right ovary that's slightly sharp, but not too bad. That scares me cause then I'm thinking what if this is a tubal, and no one will listen to me until it gets so big something really bad happens, and then I can't ever get pregnant again. But from what I've heard, with tubal pregnancies, hcg rises quite normally, so I don't know. I HATE being confused!!!

Oh ladies :(

Ebelle - seriously I think it's just to early. See if you can repeat us in two weeks

Jcombs- where do you live? In Australia we tell them and they obey lol wish I could help

Oh ladies :(

Ebelle - seriously I think it's just to early. See if you can repeat us in two weeks

Jcombs- where do you live? In Australia we tell them and they obey lol wish I could help

I'm in the U.S. lol. But for insurance reasons, it's hard to "demand" they do anything. I hate it because I have one or two good symptoms and then another bad one. It keeps me confused!!

I am hoping so! Coz I am in same boat!
All okay at GP's today - 1st Beta HCG done and 2nd Beta being done friday. GP urine preg test lovely and dark. GP referring me for early preg scan around 7 weeks. phew!

Hi ladies!!

Just found out this morning that I am (cautiously) pregnant. Two very very faint tests, but the lines were there! I'm praying for a super sticky jelly bean, and if so my due date is April 9th 2013!!! I cannot believe it!!!

Its funny, april has always been my most hated month (we get awful weather!) and now I can't WAIT for it to arrive!!!

Wow you girls were chatty over the weekend!

Mummyconfused- Great betas! We have very similar numbers! Mine were 146 at 14dpo, 789 at 17dpo, and should get my 3rd result today. If its over 2,000 they will schedule me for a u/s next week I hope!!!

Ebelle- big hugs..stay positive and trust your gut!

Prickly- beautiful BFP! Looks like you have nothing to worry about!

AFM- Had my 3rd beta done today...we get results same day so I should know this afternoon. I should be scheduling a early u/s soon. I am also 5 weeks today! Yay!

Hi ladies!!!
Just got my super faint positive yesterday! :wohoo: My EDD will be April 11.

Doggylover -- AHHH!!!!! Congrats! :happydance:

LOL, Hi wishn! Haha, I'm not stalking you (this time), just a coincidence since WE'RE DUE 10 DAYS APART! :bunny:

lmao @ littlespy! YAY SO HAPPY TO SEE OYU HERE! I wonder where Nats is....

Did you test again?

I am so ready to be at 12 weeks so I can freaking relax...

Hi ladies.
Please could i join you? I just got my BFP yesterday and confirmed with a digi this morning! this will be our second, our little boy just turned 1 on the 22nd. Hasnt quite sunk in yet but feel so blessed!
Congrats to all of you ladies, i made great friends on my last pregnancy thread and really hoping to do the same here! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->