April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Aww lovely scan pics soph77 baby looks so cute, makes me even more excited for my scan in 2 weeks!
As for me, I crave food in general! Nothing bizarre, just constantly hungry! Omg nimbec I know what you mean about terrible gas! I've been a bit more constipated than normal and last night was awful and embarrassing! Me and my partner are not shy about "farting" around each other! We've been together for so long so were quite comfortable.... But last night it actually made him gag! Omg I almost died! Sorry tmi! I just couldn't believe it.... But I think I had some bad beans last night... They tasted a bit funny coz my tummy in quite sensitive and tender this morning :s! Hope everyone else is doing well!

Soph77 loving the scan pic!!! They change so much in a couple of weeks... I showed DH and he was amazed, it looks like a perfect little baby!!

About the fundus, I don't really know how to feel it or if it's to early even at 9 weeks....

And cravings.... Everytime I watch man vs food I want what he is having, which is usually fried stuff, but then my stomach can't handle the smell of fried food! A few weeks ago I made some chicken nuggets... Then had to throw them all out in a separate plastic bag and clean the kitchen thoroughly to get rid of the smell.
At the beginning of the week we were running errands and it was getting late so we stopped at burger king and oh my! The smell of the fries was absolutely
Disgusting! Even if I think about it I feel sick.

Mostly I've been craving carbs like instant noodles, potatoes (when I usually don't like them), rice, pasta. But also beans for a few days, and certain fruits. I do have to make myself eat veggie and fruit. It's not that I don't like them, but I seem to want the other stuff more.

omg I'm so happy, I just had my scan, everything is well. Baby is measuring right on perfect for its due date, Heartbeat was 188bpm!!! so nice and strong, and he/she was sleeping so we had to wake her/him up and when we did I saw his/her little arms and legs moving. Our little bean is so awesome... here is a pic!

[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/76341089@N03/8008813803/][img]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8169/8008813803_e61be40266.jpg[/url] 20120921_113704 by Diamond449, on Flickr[/IMG]

and...yup my name is in the pic too, so now that the news is out on facebook if any of you wish to add me there feel free just let me know who you are when you send the request :) x

Soph and UKgirl, awesome pics!! I can't believe the changes these little ones go through between 7 weeks and 10! Look just like sweet little babys :thumbup:

As for cravings...I want nothing :dohh:. I'm hungry all the time but nothing sounds good. Finally told OH to just pick because I can't seem to think of anything I want.
Molly, I have to make myself eat at least one serving a day as well. I take a raw pepper and carrots to work as a snack and make myself eat at least one fruit.

12 weeks today :happydance::happydance:

yaaaayyy congratulations Steph82!! you have made it to the end of the 1st trimester!! I can not wait to be at 12 weeks. xx

I'm a bit like you with the cravings, I'm hungry but I never know what I fancy and it can change in a heart beat, the other day I wanted one of those cheese and bacon pastry things from bennets... omg they are heaven... but half way there I changed my mind to an italian bmt from subway... I had salad with it so its ok :D haha.. I buy the fruit but I'm not really into it right now. I'm more into tomatoes and salady stuff, or broccolli and cauliflower omg yum!! CHEEEEEESE ON EVERYTHING!!! :D omg I'm hungry now.. bye lol

omg I'm so happy, I just had my scan, everything is well. Baby is measuring right on perfect for its due date, Heartbeat was 188bpm!!! so nice and strong, and he/she was sleeping so we had to wake her/him up and when we did I saw his/her little arms and legs moving. Our little bean is so awesome... here is a pic!

So cute! looks perfect!:thumbup:
You must be so happy!!!

btw Your middle name is Candy? I love it, I will call you Candy now!:happydance:

Bwhahahaha "now I'm hungry" ... that's me 24/7. :haha:

The non-healthy stuff you just mentioned sounds AMAZING!! The broccolli just made me sick lol.

But yes... CHEESE! I bought the string cheese for work this week and forgot to pack some on Wednesday. Texted OH howw upset I was and that I really wanted it... his response: I wish I had you problems :growlmad:. So I told him: well I wish I had my cheese :haha:. Stupid boys

thanks lily, no my first name is Candy :) my middle name is Sarah xx This is OH's first baby and you could see how happy he was when baby came up on screen. He had a smile on his face ever since lol.

omg men have no idea!! yesterday we ordered take away and I wanted a chicken sandwich but it wasnt very good when it came, it was a bit pink so I threw it away then sulked because it was the only thing I wanted to eat. OH wasn't impressed with sharing his kebab lol!

Cheesy broccoli sounds amazing to me right now, I have cheese sauce in the cupboard I might go make some for lunch! x

So ladies what have you craved this pregnancy? Mine is chili seriously on everything chili even having chili for supper for the 3rd night this week!!!

Mine has been awful. Just one thing lately -- Hot fries. If you don't know what they are, I don't know that I can even describe them. We can just put them in the same category with chips/crisps, I suppose.

I think DH and I would like to find out, but I'm not sure we'll tell everyone else when we do. I really, and I mean really, HATE it when little girls only own pink things, and little boys only own blue things. I am so anti-gendered clothing that I know I would end up getting myself all worked up if everyone knew because we'd end up getting all gender specific stuff at the baby shower etc. and I wouldn't want that.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to having some pink or blue items, but I'm a much bigger fan of non traditional colours. (Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green etc!) Once the kid gets old enough to help pick out what they like, if they want pink and blue then that's their choice... but I don't want to force them into those stereotypes straight from birth.

I'm also opposed to just gender-specific clothing. My daughter wears lots of "boy" clothes. :shrug: The only thing that would worry me about not sharing gender with #1 would be that I would end up with a bunch of pale yellow clothes which I personally hate even more than lots of pink/purple. :dohh: I think we're just going to ask that no one really buy clothes this time. I know that's what people like to buy but so much of what has been bought for Maisie hasn't ever been worn simply because I don't like it. Silly, I guess, not to let her wear it but I really hate some of the stuff (like anything pale pink withthe word "princess" on it. Just shoot me.). I feel like people (mostly my mom and aunt) are completely wasting their money. My taste is so different from theirs. :dohh:

So where is your fundus at, ladies? Mine is very obviously midway between my pubic bone and my belly button (and I pick up the HB right there at the top as well now), but it hasn't popped forward yet. This seems to be "right on" for me as it was at this same place with my last 2 [successful] pregnancies as well. It'll be nice when it pops forward...I mean, if people think I already look pregnant, at least I can start really looking PREGNANT and not just "maybe chunky, maybe pregnant, can't really tell...".

Yeah.... I can't feel mine yet which kind of freaks me out a bit. I'm about 25 pounds heavier now than I was at this point in my first pregnancy but I don't think that should make that huge of a difference. I don't remember being able to feel it until like 14 weeks with dd. Maybe I'm wrong. :shrug: I definitely searched for it last night lying in bed, though, and didn't feel it. Maybe my cyst is throwing stuff off or something.

About the fundus, I don't really know how to feel it or if it's to early even at 9 weeks....

Is this your first? If so, you probably won't be able to feel it yet. I'm 9.5 weeks, but this is my 4th (and 11th pregnancy), so my uterus has been stretched many times and resumes that position quite easily. LOL But when you feel it, you will know...it will be the only hard roundish thing in there. ;) Palpating gets a lot easier over time.

Uk girl Yey lovely pics :) can't wait for mine on Monday now :)

Well today for the first time I woke up feeling fine then went to hair dressers had half the foils on my head and a lady came into have her nails done omg the smell yuk shortly followed by me puking at hairdressers oooops!! On the plus side I now feel more human since having my highlights :)

awww awesome pic! So glad everything is going well! I'm loving seeing all these wonderful scans today! It puts a smile on my face & that is exactly what I need!

Hope you ladies are having a great day!

Maybesoon how are you feeling? Xx
Last night & today have been pretty hard. He decided to "lock" me out of the house where I can't get to my stuff. He's pretty much staying in a drunken stupor and acting like a child. He is aware that I have been spotting and having some mild cramping which my doctor feels is totally stress related. However he seems to be doing everything in his power to cause as much stress & hurt towards me as he can. My family has decided that he never wanted a baby with me and is doing what he can to cause me to miscarry. I don't know. I am completely lost right now.

Thank you for asking. Hope all is well with you & lo.

thank you nimbec,

maybesoon, I dont want to sound horrible but I think you should cut your losses now and be done with him, he sounds a lot like my ex husband who was mentally controlling and violent, I think that personally it would be much safer and happier for you in the long run to be alone with your baby. I know it seems impossible and hard but it is much better than being with a man like that. He has no respect for you or his baby and he doesn't deserve either one of you! You are worth so much more than the way he is treating you. I raised both my kids alone after I ran from my ex when he treated us badly and honestly, the first week was hard then I realised how much calmer I was and how much more relaxed I felt, you can't bond with your baby when you have all that shit going on. He just stresses you out and causes you to be upset. I suggest you ask him to drop your stuff off or give you a time where someone can pick it up for you. Have a nice bath, get your pjs on and chill out in your own space with a movie or tv or whatever and just relax. And you know you are not alone because even if we aren't with you physically we all want the best for you xx

maybesoon omg hun my heart goes out to you.... Stay strong through this stressful time. Maybe even stop contacting him for a while? He seems to harm you in more than 1 way.

1 million hugs!

Thank you ukgirl & lily. I am in the process of getting a storage building for my stuff. My parents have agreed to let me stay with them until I can find a place. It's just kinda hard to find someone who will rent to me due to the fact I have 2 great dane dogs. But when the time comes, I will be contacting the police department to be at the residence when I pick up my belongings.

I refuse to let him hurt our baby. I know in my heart I am carrying the best part of him with me and I don't need the rest. It's just hard to accept that I screwed up AGAIN and married the wrong person. I just don't understand why people can't just be real and why they put up a front like they are someone they aren't. They eventually show their true colors and it is never good.

The funny thing is he use to talk crap about my ex husband. Yeah well he is actually worse. Although my ex may have beat me physically, at least he never put me at risk of losing a child. I think I am finally getting to the mostly angry part. Less hurt & more angry. And that for me is a good thing because I can start to focus on mine & lo's future.

Maybesoon in so sorry what a horrid horrid man or boy should I say because he's not behaving like a man!!! Ukgirl said it exactly right think of you now and your baby you can do it alone and will do an amazing job!! (((hugs))) and we are all here for you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->