April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I think my dh would like to, but I definitely don't! I like a bit of suspense!

So I am heading to France tomorrow for my friends wedding, and I am bridesmaid. I tried on my dress half an hour ago and it barely fits me now!!!! It hardly does it, and it feels so tight. Luckily it doesn't look it but I am going to be so uncomfortable on Saturday....

Oh My doggylover! I couldn't even begin to imagine being in a wedding this weekend. I'm afraid I'd end up barfing all over the place! Glad the dress still fits even though it might feel a bit snug!

As for finding out the gender.... I'm definately finding out. I really really really don't like surprises... I'm a planner!!!

Hope you have fun this weekend doggylover!

Thanks! But yeah, I'm not looking forward to this at all. I am so exhausted and all Friday and Sunday will be travelling, so on Monday I'll be like death! Plus Monday is dh birthday, so we won't be up to much unfortunately :(

Thanks for all your kind words and support ladies. I have continued to have some red and brown blood and spotting and am now counting down til my scan this afternoon. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that everything will be alright!

Thanks for all your kind words and support ladies. I have continued to have some red and brown blood and spotting and am now counting down til my scan this afternoon. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that everything will be alright!
Best of Luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

So ladies what have you craved this pregnancy? Mine is chili seriously on everything chili even having chili for supper for the 3rd night this week!!!

So ladies what have you craved this pregnancy?

Bread! Especially when I am feeling like crap, all I want to eat is bread. And if not bread then other white foods like mac and cheese, potatoes in all forms, just plain things. And I have hated salad. Any kind of cold green vegetable makes my stomach churn, and I have learned to not try to force it down to be healthy because, oh man, worst sickness of entire first tri! *shudders*

Oh My doggylover! I couldn't even begin to imagine being in a wedding this weekend. I'm afraid I'd end up barfing all over the place! Glad the dress still fits even though it might feel a bit snug!

As for finding out the gender.... I'm definately finding out. I really really really don't like surprises... I'm a planner!!!

Hope you have fun this weekend doggylover!

I think DH and I would like to find out, but I'm not sure we'll tell everyone else when we do. I really, and I mean really, HATE it when little girls only own pink things, and little boys only own blue things. I am so anti-gendered clothing that I know I would end up getting myself all worked up if everyone knew because we'd end up getting all gender specific stuff at the baby shower etc. and I wouldn't want that.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to having some pink or blue items, but I'm a much bigger fan of non traditional colours. (Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green etc!) Once the kid gets old enough to help pick out what they like, if they want pink and blue then that's their choice... but I don't want to force them into those stereotypes straight from birth.

Thanks! But yeah, I'm not looking forward to this at all. I am so exhausted and all Friday and Sunday will be travelling, so on Monday I'll be like death! Plus Monday is dh birthday, so we won't be up to much unfortunately :(

That sounds horrible doggylover! With all my commuting, I know how exhausting travel is! I hope it's not as bad as you think it might be, and that you're able to enjoy yourself a little bit (and nap while traveling!)

So ladies what have you craved this pregnancy? Mine is chili seriously on everything chili even having chili for supper for the 3rd night this week!!!

Kraft Dinner. (For those of you not in N. America... it's white elbow noodles, with a package of poweder cheese that you add milk to when you cook!) It's horrible, but oh so wonderful!

For a while I was really craving spice. That seems to have gone away now. I made some homemade chili earlier this week, and I was loving it too! Mmmmm... chili. :happydance:

For some reason I have been craving the pumpkin spice late from starbucks. Which is weird.... because I've never had it haha. And I've never thought about trying it. But this season I really really want it. But no coffee for me. Boo!

So where is your fundus at, ladies? Mine is very obviously midway between my pubic bone and my belly button (and I pick up the HB right there at the top as well now), but it hasn't popped forward yet. This seems to be "right on" for me as it was at this same place with my last 2 [successful] pregnancies as well. It'll be nice when it pops forward...I mean, if people think I already look pregnant, at least I can start really looking PREGNANT and not just "maybe chunky, maybe pregnant, can't really tell...".

For some reason I have been craving the pumpkin spice late from starbucks. Which is weird.... because I've never had it haha. And I've never thought about trying it. But this season I really really want it. But no coffee for me. Boo!

I can't wait for toffee nut latte :drool: , oh and you can always ask for decaf!:thumbup:

elohcin I can feel that it is gradually moving from the left side where it was implanted towards the center, but I can't feel it on my pubic bone yet. I have a wide pelvis and has plenty of room so I will probably pop rather late.:shrug:
BTW I'm sure you don't look chunky, but wonderful & pregnant:flower:!

ReadytoMum I hear you on this one, I personally love pink, but it is not a color just for girls, it is for all the babies. I love primrose yellow and white, as well as different shades of blue.

Mommabrown really I don't have weird cravings, I want the things I always liked, salty snacks mainly as they are my big weakness. I try not to over do it of course and try to replace the unhealthy prepackaged cheese snacks with real cheese & rice crackers. And I'm totally ditching the "no soft cheese" rule, if I want it I will eat it. I read the labels and 98% of the cheese available here is from pasteurized milk.
I had enough of milk, honestly I can't stomach it, and I'm switching to yogurt that I much prefer.:shrug:

doggylover
Have fun at the wedding, but don't overdo it, like don't stress yourself, take it easy and enjoy the trip. I'll also be in France this week what a coincidence!:kiss:

maybesoon
omg, I hope the spotting goes away and any problems with your dh are resolved immediately and effortlessly!:hugs: I will keep you in my thoughts... Please get plenty of rest!

LittleSpy hope any spotting stops soon... Good thing your obgyn reassured you there is nothing wrong. The same goes for you too: get plenty of rest, take it easy, and everything will be fine :thumbup:

I feel like I have won the lotto right now. I've just come back from my scan and everything is perfect. They couldn't find where the bleeding was coming from but said that possibly the placenta was a little low but not crossing the cervix and they are not really worried about placenta position until it is fully developed and a bit further along. So as for the bleeding, seems to have been one of those horrible things pregnancy throws at us to make us go crazy with worry. I am so so so happy!!!
And here is a little pic or 2 :)

Attachments

• IMG_20120921_1_4.jpg
    IMG_20120921_1_4.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20120921_1_6.jpg
    IMG_20120921_1_6.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 13
Oooh the baby looks so cute soph77!!! Glad you have great feedback from the docs, and I hope everything continues this good!

Gorgeous scan soph77!! Baby looks perfect xx

im all over the plac with cravings. one will suddenly hit me. mostly orange fanta but obviously im limiting that. yesterday I craved cauliflower cheese yum yum.

my dauhter was sick last night so im tired today. I have a major bad headachr. I hope Im not sick too. I need to keep going as my firat scan is in 2 hours time Im so excited!

The fundus for me is about halfway between my belly button and pubic bone and my belly has popped. it popped a few weeks ago lol I love the feeling of it and the look. I can not wait to tell everyone and show them my bump :) xxx

Hi Ladies, How are you all?
I'm just over 10 weeks now. It gets more exciting the further along you get!!

My eldest daughter has been sick all week and it was last week of term at school so she has missed out on all the fun activities they were having. She isn't terribly sick but has spent days laying on the lounge- so not her. Shes usually running around the house mad,lol. Just hope she's feeling better soon. :(

I still haven't decided if I should find out the gender or leave it as a surprise. I'm thinking surprise. My first was a surprise but not by choice! I had around 5 or 6 scans including lots of 3D ones during my pregnancy with her as I was in an asthma study and had added benefits. Problem was every scan she had her legs together,lol!!

Quick question, has anybody been getting bad hip pain? I have been getting a lot of pain in my left hip but not the other. I'm not sure if there's anything I can do to reduce the pain or not?

Soph what fab pics !! So pleased all is well!

Ukgirl hope scan goes well how exciting to meet your bean!

Hope wedding goes ok Doggylover I'm sure you'll cope our body's have a funny way of coping when they need too! ((hugs))

As for cravings initially it was curry and spivey chilli things but now it seems to be baked beans which I rarely eat pre pregnancy lol poor oh I've got terrible gass!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->