April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh ladies...I need any hope :(

I tested on Sunday at 10dpo not hoping to get anything, but why not: BFN

I knew I was going to test at 12dpo, I could barely sleep, so at 330am, I tested...a BFN

I am so somber, crying, DH has no idea I'm out here so sad :( I don't want him to know.

I am going to hold off until August 4 to test, which is AF dd. I have all these symptoms that i KNOW I am not imagining. :shrug:

The boobs, heartburn, gas, bachaches (owwwy!) fatigue, emotions...

Does anyone know of anyone that tested at 10 and 12 and still later on got a BFP??

The good news? Back ache is here, gas is here, no spotting or bleeding (so no M/C)...
I have scoured the internet, but thats useless right now...:cry:

Anyone? :(

Can I join in? :)

First time pregnant, theoretically due April 8. Need to make my first dr's appt today (I got my BFP on Sunday but wanted to wait until I was 100% sure AF wouldn't show on time--yesterday). I'm a little nervous because my GP is awesome and pregnancy/babies are sort of his specialty, but I really want a home birth so I'm going to end up going with a midwife. I told him that when I was last in and mentioned we were going to start TTC, and he asked me to come in when I was preggo so we could at least discuss options, so I am... But unless some risk factor turns up, I'm pretty much sure already. I feel like I'm going to hurt his feelings! Maybe that's silly.

OMGOMGOMG i did ittt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my lineeeessss *FEELS SO MUCH MORE POSITIVE*

Im so proud of my tiny little bean in there making a stand and showing mummy s/hes hanging in strong, I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW. ive been miserable as sin because i really did think i was gonna have another mmc (my tests just wernt getting darker) so tosay i goes out and buys 3 cheapie tests and two tescos ones, and this is what i got :D :D :D :D *does a dance*

Attachments

• 5+2w.jpg
    5+2w.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 6
Babybeebee79--I've seen lots of people talk about not seeing a BFP until after AF failed to show! You can even look at the pregnancy test stats at countdowntopregnancy.com and it shows how many people who were pregnant got false BFNs at each dpo. Might help reassure you? I didn't started testing until 13 dpo, and then the line was really faint, I don't know if I'd have seen anything if I'd tested the day before.

Hope your symptoms are right and not the tests! :dust:

OMGOMGOMG i did ittt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my lineeeessss *FEELS SO MUCH MORE POSITIVE*

Im so proud of my tiny little bean in there making a stand and showing mummy s/hes hanging in strong, I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW. ive been miserable as sin because i really did think i was gonna have another mmc (my tests just wernt getting darker) so tosay i goes out and buys 3 cheapie tests and two tescos ones, and this is what i got :D :D :D :D *does a dance*

Can't get much darker than that! :happydance: Congrats!!

awesome lines!!!! wayer than mine :-D

im so excited!!! Feeling pretty good today. Had really bad backache yesterday and some nausea this morning. all good in the hood.

Xx

Candy, how long did you wait? I'm going on my 3rd day of not poas, but I have a feeling I'm gonna cave tomorrow. Congrats though! I'm sure it is very reassuring to have that line get darker!!!

Babybeebee79- I'm sorry hun. I know how disappointing and frustrating those stupid BFN's are. But the good news is you're not out until you get AF. 4 more days! I have heard of many women who couldn't get their BFP til after AF didn't show up! Hang in there!!

Had a drop of brown spotting on my liner this morning. Nothing when I wipe. I think this is a good thing. There has been no spotting (other than the brown drop) since Sunday night. Every other time it has stopped, it has come back the next day, so I'm really hoping this time it's gone. The fact that it was brown is also good. I'm sick of seeing bright red spotting. Brown means it's old, and that means it might actually have stopped!

Now the question is was that spotting a chemical? A m/c? I have no tests in my house, and I'm not buying anymore until at least tomorrow. Wanna see if my spotting stays gone!

My boob leaked last night... I think you all saw that post... I have been so grouchy and irritible the last week or so, but that could be due to all this stress of am I or aren't I. I get a few aches and cramps, but have had no more AF like cramps as of yet. There is no pain that stays in one side. Boobs feel heavier, and my appetite has increased quite noticeably (but it does that before AF, but usually the week before, and I still have 10 days til I expect mine). VERY emotional, and that's not normal at all.

All my symptoms could easily be explained by something else. And I could have easily just lost my pregnancy. But at this very moment, I feel peaceful. (That could change without warning at any moment.) I like feeling peaceful. I wouldn't even have tested if it weren't for that stupid spotting. So, I hope since it showed up and scared the crap out of me, it at least meant something good. 10 more long long days til AF is due.....

Jcombs, my boob leaked 4 days before I got a BFP, hang in there. That was actually my first symptom.

Today I feel tired and nauseous, SLIGHTLY soar bbs. I had a horrible night sweat last night! HORMONES! Glad they are doing their job though!!

Hope all you ladies are doing well xxx

jcombs im still keeping positive for you hun.

One hour left til i can get off to the docs and get the ball rolling for my scan and stuff! im so nervous for some reason (i wish i wasnt he aint gonna bite my head off!!?) hes a really good doctor and im sure he'll listen to what i have to say this time around, since he knows what ive been through in the last year!

im feeling ALOT better now ive had my really dark BFP, once that test line gets darker than the control one, you know things are looking REALLY good! :D :D :D

candyapple- Great lines!!

AFM- I have an early scan scheduled for Thursday at 10:45. I was told not to expect to see anything but the sac..but still excited. Got my beta (last one) results yesterday:

14dpo- HCG 146
17dpo- HCG 789
21dpo- HCG 3090!!!! Yay!!!

I can def feel more hormones now...I have read that instead of morning sickness some women experience diarrhea...yah that would be me! Yesterday was awful. I almost went to the ER. Feeling slightly better today. This is all new to me because I didnt feel sick at all with my first so WOW!

Has anyone else had an itchy cervix? I have no other signs of infection, so I don't think that's what it is... but it's weird...

Candy - way to go girl!! BEAUTIFUL lines! Knew they would be there for you!!:thumbup:

Wishnhoping - Woo hoo!! Fab Beta's...hope mine are as good when I go back for my 2nd on Friday!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

So I had a teeny bit of light brown cm today, only in my underwear, and nothing when I checked. Immediately my mood has plummeted as this is how my last mc started. Just a waiting game :(

So I had a teeny bit of light brown cm today, only in my underwear, and nothing when I checked. Immediately my mood has plummeted as this is how my last mc started. Just a waiting game :(

doggy - hang in there honey...it may be nothing at all...:kiss::kiss:

doggy -- :hugs: I think I'm like the only pregnant person ever who has never spotted in very early pregnancy. I did spot for a couple of days around 9 weeks with dd, though, after dtd.

jcombs -- My boob leaked on Saturday. Bfp on Sunday. :thumbup: I stopped breastfeeding (or rather, pumping, since dd refused the breast) 7 months ago and haven't produced anything for a few months now, so I think it was pregnancy related.

My queasiness is gone, YAY (though I'm so positive it'll be back in 2 weeks)!! But I feel like I've been hit by a truck today. So sore all over. Not sure I recall this with dd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->