April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

kealz you have to add me as a friend as I made the group secret, add candy ayles aaron tilly and I will add you in to the group xx

I think I've sent a request, but I'm a Facebook novice lol. Name probably comes up as mrs Jordan or something like that lol

To be honest, it seems MOST women I talk to about feeling baby who have more than one child or are currently pregnant with their 2nd, 3rd, 4th ARE feeling baby very early! Most of them say 11-13 weeks. :thumbup: So, we're NOT crazy! :happydance: :haha:

That is so funny I just posted in another section on how I am only 9 weeks and 4 days and I am 100% certain I am feeling my little one...its like butterflys or a brush up agianst, its a non mistaken feeling for me..I just entered my third month and I felt my first one at four months so naturally being my second time around I know what I am looking for...it is really exciting and we are NOT CRAZY...it is our little one....I only feel mine when I am really still and quite...its amazing..

Thanks Ukgirl! Now I just need I work out how to use the facebook app :haha:

Hehe I must be crazy a this is my first lol but I'm sure I felt something it was nothing like wind but very fluttery almost like a bubbly feeling. Nice to hear others are thinking the same :)

No, it's likely bubs! I remember feeling Maisie (my first) quite early once when I was lying in bed on my tummy in the morning around 13 weeks. I didn't feel her again for over a week or so, but I'm certain it was her. Started feeling her very regularly around 15/16 weeks. :thumbup:

so I've added everyone now, the group is secret so people outside the group can not see that you are in the group, what you post to the group or any likes to posts in the group. :)

Littlespy, I'm so jealous of everyone feeling movement! This is baby 3 for me and nothing lol... later I'm going to sit very still very quietly and concentrate on it.

I wish I had my doppler, I had to send it back as it was broken, hope they refund me soon so I can buy an angel sounds one xx

ukgirl - For me it seems pressure helps me feel it. So, lie on your tummy or something. :thumbup:
Haven't felt much today because these pants are size bigger than the ones I was wearing yesterday, lol. :haha:

Thanks for setting up the Facebook group!

Thanks Littlespy I know it's def something I'm feeling :)

Ukgirl can't believe they haven't refunded you yet? Perhaps call them with a gentle reminder ;)

Thanks for making group secret once I've announced it on fb I don't mind it being public but in trying to wait another few weeks at least!

when everyone is ready to go public I will put it public :)

oh Nimbec, seriously they are very funny ebayers lol, I sent them a message explaining that my kids had sickness bugs so I was posting it back a few days later and they just replied with .. hi.. lol I will give it until tuesday then ask them nicely for my refund, I need the money back so I can buy a new one! :D I'm looking at the angel sounds one x

Oh no! Have u registered it with eBay that you have asked for a redun and got no response? They are brilliant as I've had a similar thing happen to me!

Well just had a panic followed by fits of laughter... I heard barking/snarling in garden I have a chuihuaua puppy only tiny same size as a sky tv remote and panicked thinking a big dog was in garden!! NO it was my mini chuihuaua telling next doors cat to buggar off LOL the cat was 3x the size of him!!! So funny!!!

I am soooo jealous of you ladies that are feeling their little ones. I can't wait to have that feeling!!!! I think once I feel those kicks and punches, I will be able to relax and enjoy the pregnancy. Until then, I am constantly worried that something could have happened to the baby and I wouldn't even know. I am still so scared to go to my next appointment and the doctors telling me they are not able to find the heartbeat and that the baby has stopped growing. I am sooooo scared to hear those words.:wacko:

Awww Chig try and stay positive it would be unusual to hear that it's just being on here makes you worry sometimes! ((((hugs))))

nimbec I'm thinking of emailing ebay just to be safe, I can't afford to loose 40 quid with xmas coming and all the barbies my daughter is begging me for lol..

Chig, I think we all feel that way until we see our LOs on the scans. Don't worry it wont be long until your little one is kicking the crap out of your ribcage :haha: :) xx

Of course, I'm not feeling consistent movement yet or anything but I remember with dd when I was in late 2nd tri and on, I would panic if I hadn't felt her in a while. Luckily, that hardly ever happened as she was (haha, is) very active. But once they're that size, if you haven't felt them for a while you can just poke them and they'll kick you back. Well, that's what she did at least. :haha: We used to have poking matches. She was (is) such a fussypants! So funny how much of her in-womb personality she still has!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->