April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I remember being pregnant with my son when he would get restless I would pat where his bum was on my tummy and even now he's 4 years old when he's upset if I pat his bum he calms down, going to have to stop doing that soon though haha.. DD used to love sticking her elbows out so I would have a massive uncomfortable lump sticking out of my bump lol.. I can not wait to get there again.. to be honest though, I can't imagine being in labour again :/

LOL, ukgirl. Really funny about your son. :haha:

I don't mind the thought of labor, honestly. Probably because mine was so smooth last time (well, I mean compared to what so many women go through). I'm actually excited about going into labor on my own this time. The part I dread so much is 2-3 weeks after delivery. the pain and all the stress I'll put on myself with breastfeeding (I've shared before I had a terribly low supply with dd and she had breast aversion so I ended up pumping for 5 months and still having to supplement like 20oz formula a day because she ate so much). The pain is totally worth it, it's just getting through it. I'm trying really hard to accept what I'll have to do to breastfeed this time (I'll be "harvesting" colostrum all 3rd tri and I plan to use a supplemental nursing system & rent a pump from the hospital instead of using my Medela again & take goats rue from day 1). Also really worried about getting PPD again. I'm hoping accepting my issues with breastfeeding should help a lot with that.

We have a Facebook group??? I want in!!!

Littlespy I think that the fact you are even aware of it should help you get through I'm sure the shock of it all to your body last time took some readjusting too hopefully this time things will slot into place nicely and you'll have a smooth run!!

Lilly if you add Ukgirl on Facebook she will send u the link... Her fill name candy is on few pages back it's a private group ATM so that others on your own page can't see what you write!!! :)

I can't wait to feel big movements!!!! Eek it's all really exciting all seems more real to me today! I had NT results back and I'm low risk 1:2100 :) so I'm going to try and relax and enjoy my pregnancy!!!! Now that the ms has gone I'd really appreciate a break from this damn headache grrrr moan moan moan are we ever happy Lol!!!!

Nimbeck Thanks! I just added Ukgirl as a friend! see you all there!

Ukgirl hope you got my friend request and message!

Still away on business and sooo tired. I eat like a pig but every 2 hours I'm hungry again...

Sorry I had to go off for a bit and tidy up and cook the monsters their dinner, which they just pick at! grr lol..

Lily I have added you to the group :) xx

Littlespy, hopefully this time with your milk will be better, With my daughter my milk was really good but my MIL was saying that my daughter was fat for her age, I took her to weigh in and the health visitor said my daughter was perfect weight so I continued to breast feed on demand, she wanted feeds every 2 hours, my MIL didn't like it and she would put a dummy(pacifier) in her mouth and make her gag, she would be screaming for a feed and I wasn't allowed to feed her, in the end I got a really bad infection because where I wasnt getting my milk out it was lumping up in my boobs and getting stuck, I had a really bad fever and my milk eventually dried up. I think the stress of the situation I was in too, as I was living with a violent partner at the time as well was a big part of it. My milk with my son was a bit like yours with DD. I am going to breast feed on demand this time not listening to anyone else, this is my baby and I'm going to do it my way.

on a brighter note ... omg I sneezed and peed my pants a bit!!!!!! :haha: guess it's time to do those boring kegels :( LOL!!

I am extremly emotional right now...first I get a call from my younger sister who is 6 months pregnant....with no buisness being preg...no job, no stable home, stable bf, with someone who is not the father but she is telling him he is...DRAMA anyway she has already had minor complications with her pg and she keep her doc appointments. she jsut went to a high risk doctor last week and is suppose to go back to her regular doc today and did not do it. she said she wasnt feeling good. yet she calls me when she is out galavanting with her bf...doesnt feel good enough to go to the doc but feels good enough to ride around with her bf. whatever she wants to do she is going to do no matter if she is puting the baby in danger or not...

secondly I get off the phone with her and my sister in law calls....this is a long story I wont tell it all...basically she is in rehab because i vouched for her thinking she was going to do what she needed to do to get her child back...she already gave up her oldest boys to there dad and she has a little 5 year old girl...I stuck my neck out for her in front of a federal judge to get her into this rehab so she can do what is right and me the mother to her daughter that her daughter so desperatly wanted her to be...the only reason the federal judge agreed on rehab is so she could get her daughter back, if it wernt for that she would be sitting in federal prison right now. well everything is going good and she is staying sober then I find out that she is signing over custody of her daughter....she is selfish and all she thinks about is how she can satisfy whats in between her legs... Maybe I am emotional because I was adopted by my aunt and uncle when I was 6 years old and my mother did not fight for me or my sisters...now I love my aunt and uncle and I would not have change it for the world....but what makes me so upset are the children who are getting caught in the cross fire of parents who dont want them. My sister n law was so head strong about keeping her daughter and now that her bf is about to get out of prison oct 6 she has decided to sign her over on the 3rd...she choses a man over her daughter...I am so digusted that is exactly what my mother did to me and my sisters....

n_gods_hands -- I'm sorry, that's rough. But honestly I feel like children are much better off with someone who WANTS them (whether a relative or adoptive parent) than to stay with a parent that selfish. :nope: I personally can't imagine being that way. I would literally do anything for my daughter so I'm afraid I don't get it at all. :shrug:

Hi Girls!!!

OOOOOH Facebook group sounds good. I will be joining it if i can! :)

Had my scan today!!! Baby is very healthy and active. Doing somersaults and all sorts so took ages to get measurements! :cloud9:

I got put back 4 days which I was spot on about because of my cycle length!! Measure 12 weeks exactly today! :happydance:

Here are some piccies of my little monkey xxxx

Attachments

• Baby No 2 again!.png
    Baby No 2 again!.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Baby No 2.png
    Baby No 2.png
    263.4 KB · Views: 8
Yay, TeAmo -- we're due date buddies, then! :happydance:

Edit: Also, do you mind if I take a nub guess (I'm sure I'm no good at it but I think it's fun)? :winkwink:

Congrats teamo!!! Great scan pics!

Ukgirl I added you on Facebook so I can join the group! I'm Sarah Jay :)

N gods hands, so sorry to hear about your family troubles :hugs: it makes the argument I had with my sister earlier seem very petty ( although she was being a total bitch :haha:) you are doing the best thing for you SILs little girl, and it must feel like she is throwing that back in your face. But whatever is in your nieces best interests is the best decision and tbh your SIL doesn't sound like a good mum at the minute. Just know you have done your best for her.

Fine day for me, until my sister arrives at family dinner in a bad mood and drags me into an argument... And then as usual my mum tries to make it all about her, even though she wasn't involved AT ALL. I really love my family, especially my mum and sister, but my sister has one hell of a temper, and when anyone is having an argument, or disagreement or anything my mum has to try and make it sound like we are all having a go at her. She wasn't even mentioned in our argument and she is standing later saying to me "I cannot believe you two would say those things about me"....arrrrggghhhh!!!!

AWW Yay we are indeed!!!! :)

No... be my guest! I have two other pics if these arent clear. xx

Haha, doggylover. Sorry to laugh but my mom is the same way (I know I've griped about it here before). Seriously woman! Not everything is all about you! :wacko: Most things aren't about you at all (but then that's all about her because we didn't consider her :dohh:). :haha:

AWW Yay we are indeed!!!! :)

No... be my guest! I have two other pics if these arent clear. xx

Based on the first pic and what I think is the nub (lol, told you no good), totally :pink:!

Yeah, and I bet I have about a 50% chance of being right, too! :haha:

Haha, doggylover. Sorry to laugh but my mom is the same way (I know I've griped about it here before). Seriously woman! Not everything is all about you! :wacko: Most things aren't about you at all (but then that's all about her because we didn't consider her :dohh:). :haha:

Laugh away - it is ridiculous. She is a grown woman getting on like a child! :Dohh: It's the one thing about my mother which I genuinely hate. I used to ignore it, but now I actually just say "would you wise up. Nobody mentioned you, this is not about you at all. You were not even brought into the conversation." I could throttle her!

Ohh TeAmo that's one guess for girl! Exciting to see what you "end up with"!!!! I would guess but I just don't get it all!!

Ukgirl, Oh gosh you either didn't add me to the group, or I'm completely pregnant brained! You did add me as a friend though~ <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->