April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Lily I have defo added you to the group. I just took a while because I was cooking. I will double check and let you know but Im pretty sure you are there :) xxx

due to the group being secret I can only invite people on my friends list, you can add me, Candy Ayles Aaron Tilly, and I will add you to the group :)

I'd love to join the group!! I get on fb more often than bnb so it would be great to keep up with everyone there too! I'll add you as a friend so you can add me to the group. Watch out for my request - Sophia Marini

Awww teAmo your baby pics are amazingly clear and very cute xxx

Lily you were right. For some reason ypu werent in the group :/ but I have sent another request now so hopefully you are in now. Soph77 you are added too :) xx

I am soooo jealous of you ladies that are feeling their little ones. I can't wait to have that feeling!!!! I think once I feel those kicks and punches, I will be able to relax and enjoy the pregnancy. Until then, I am constantly worried that something could have happened to the baby and I wouldn't even know. I am still so scared to go to my next appointment and the doctors telling me they are not able to find the heartbeat and that the baby has stopped growing. I am sooooo scared to hear those words.:wacko:

I feel the same, I had a private scan at seven weeks and was told I was having twins....I have my first booking in appointment and scan at the hospital on Monday. I just feel that something has gone wrong :(. I have been mega mega stressed at work since finding out I was pregnant. I am seriously considering handing my notice in (I am a child protection social worker), I need the money but really need to look after myself... I really don't know what to do :(

I have been mega mega stressed at work since finding out I was pregnant. I am seriously considering handing my notice in (I am a child protection social worker), I need the money but really need to look after myself... I really don't know what to do :(

My job involves a lot of travel right now, and is both mentally and physically demanding, and the pay is not very good, so I took the decision to take a step back around Christmas. I'm willing to sacrifice a few luxuries for baby's health and mine.

Fortunately I can work on my own as well when I'm ready to get back to work, and work from home too (translations).

I'm so exhausted from being away from home, and I'm worried about things in home, how the baby is doing, my NT scan next week, and my exams in December :wacko: I need to take it slow.

If you can afford it for a while, do it, give your notice, because trust me you will definitely regret not quitting if something happens :nope:

Morning ladies :flower:

Teamo, cute pics! Congrats on the fab scan results!

Bitsy, sorry to hear you are having a tough time at work hun :hugs: bet everything is just perfect at your scan xx

Lily, good idea about taking a break, sounds like your job is very stressful too!

I'll be glad when the rest of us have our 12w scans out of the way, so we can all relax a bit!

I'll be glad when the rest of us have our 12w scans out of the way, so we can all relax a bit!

I wish! DH and I decided not to have the genetic testing done, which means we don't get a 12w scan! (which I didn't realize before....) So now our next scan after the 6w dating one is Dec 2nd! That's over two months away still! We'll be something like 19 weeks by then. Sooooo far awaaaaaaaay. Talk about a long time to stress on whether baby is doing ok or not. It'll be a busy two months so I'm sure time will go by fast...[-o<

I'm still fighting off my cold, but thankfully today will be a quiet day. It's inventory day! :happydance: I know that probably doesn't sound like much fun, but I have a craftshow coming up in a few weeks and I need to start getting my product organized and figuring out what I need to make more of. So it'll be a day at home of PJ's, Kitty snuggles, and jewlery making!

Hope everyone else is feeling well today! :flower:

Hey hope everyone is doing well! Hadn't been on a while because I had been so busy with holidays we celebrate. We had an ultrasound yesterday and doc said everything looks perfect. Baby is measuring perfect and heart beat was 180. Didn't get to see the baby move much though. Doctor said it was probably sleeping. My doctor said I could go ahead and announce it but I'm waiting until 12 weeks until after our genetic testing. :)

Hello ladies.... I haven't been on here in the last couple of days. I had a horrid stomach virus. Still pretty weak and sore, but feeling a tad bit better. Looks like it is going to take me a while to catch up on all the posts.

Hope everyone has a great day.

I wish! DH and I decided not to have the genetic testing done, which means we don't get a 12w scan! (which I didn't realize before....) So now our next scan after the 6w dating one is Dec 2nd! That's over two months away still! We'll be something like 19 weeks by then. Sooooo far awaaaaaaaay. Talk about a long time to stress on whether baby is doing ok or not. It'll be a busy two months so I'm sure time will go by fast...[-o<

I'm still fighting off my cold, but thankfully today will be a quiet day. It's inventory day! :happydance: I know that probably doesn't sound like much fun, but I have a craftshow coming up in a few weeks and I need to start getting my product organized and figuring out what I need to make more of. So it'll be a day at home of PJ's, Kitty snuggles, and jewlery making!

Hope everyone else is feeling well today! :flower:

Omg that's so far away, I could never wait that long, but I'm not know for my patience lol!
What about a private scan?

Maybe, sorry you've been poorly hun, we've even through the mill here a bit too, damn toddler groups a germ festival lol!

Simply, congrats on the great scan hun!!!

Had an u/s and appt this morning. All is well. Didn't get any pictures at all this time. :nope: But I paid close attention to the nub and, wow, I'm thinking girl now! :dohh: Everything in me screams boy but the nub and heartbeat are just... exactly the same as my daughter's were at 12+2 (I'm 12+1 today). We find out in less than 3 weeks! :happydance:

One thing that surprised me -- when I was talking to the OB about reasonable weight gain, she told me it's totally fine (actually encouraged) for me to TRY to lose weight while pregnant! :happydance: Then she provided me with 2 articles/studies from a medical journal supporting it. I'm thrilled! I'm the same weight I was at 40 weeks pregnant with my daughter and I really don't want to gain any. I was so torn between wanting to eat healthy and reduce calories and exercise and wanting not to deprive baby. But she said studies show benefits far outweigh any cons (and the only thing that could possibly be construed as a "con" was lower birthweight babies, but not like failure to grow babies, just slightly smaller than obese women who gained weight during pregnancy). Anyway, the disclaimer here is that only obese women are encouraged to lose weight or not gain any. I was classed as obese when I got pregnant with Maisie (us size 10/192 pounds/5'4"), and now I'm 40 pounds heavier. :blush: Anyway, I'm excited! My very realistica and doable goal is to not gain any weight. My idealistic goal is to be 20 pounds lighter on delivery day than I am today (which is essentially like losing 35lbs of fat in the next 28ish weeks). I told her my diet/exercise plan and she said it's good (it's a very healthy plan of 1800 calories a day and exercise at least 5 times a week, so no worries).

Little spy that's great news!! Can't wait to hear how you progress, and I know that come your due date you'll have reached your goal! Glad all was well with baby!

To everyone feeling unwell because of illness (or baby!) :hugs: feel better soon.

Same old with me today. We took our pup to get neutered, and he is whining and feeling very sorry for himself :haha: I'm babysitting my nephew tonight so we'll have to take him with us!

Babysitting my nephew is always great because (apart from the obvious fun with him!) we always get a dominoes! Very excited!!

Maybesoon, everyone here has had a stomach virus I have a stinking cold lol... Its germ season! Hope you feel better soon xxx

We had our first midwifes appointment today, it was our booking appointment, we have to wait for a letter now to tell us when we have our next scan and NT testing, they have to test me for hyperthyroidism too as I suffered a bit in the past. I MADE HER!!! check for the heartbeat but she didn't find it :(

I got weighed while I was there too, Ive put on a stone!!!! I was 8 now I'm 9 but my bmi is still very good so they said ti was fine :)

Steph – glad your scan went well and everything is good!

Kristyrich – I had to cervix bashing aswell – its like a sharp sensation isn’t it! I didn’t really mind it to be honest but it would make me jump!

Nimbec – sorry to hear youve had bad headaches, Ive got one now so I feel your pain!

Kirstabelle – glad your feeling better and the heartbeat on the doppler is nice and strong!

Kealz194 – ironically the only way im able to sleep is when im lying on my front – which isn’t good for the boobs or bump! Dont know what im going to do when i get bigger!

TeAmo – lovely scan pics!

Well its a bit late but my scan pics are on facebook as I cant be bothered to resize them!! I love them!! Will be adding you on facebook if you dont mind so look out for Louise Connolly - not public public on the pregnancy front yet though waiting until we find out the sex to announce! Hope your all well!

xxxx

Ok, back from holiday and it was great, except for the part where I ended up having some totally unexpected spotting, was seen at the ER and nothing is wrong with the baby or me that they can find. Then again today I start bleeding and go for another soon and got a wonderful 11 week nub shot which i'll show shortly, but still nothing wrong with me or the baby. I've had red blood, brown blood, pink blood, but no clotting. They think it might be something cervical and I can't say that the hubby was too pleased with the diagnoses of pelvic rest on our belated honeymoon :( Anyhow, they'll be checking my cervix next I believe. Anyhow, here's the scan:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/cleveraccident/BABYNO2_zpscd3efbae.jpeg
So, are we thinking girl or boy? I'm seeing all girl even though its just 11 weeks. Dun dun dun...

Steph – glad your scan went well and everything is good!

Kristyrich – I had to cervix bashing aswell – its like a sharp sensation isn’t it! I didn’t really mind it to be honest but it would make me jump!

Nimbec – sorry to hear youve had bad headaches, Ive got one now so I feel your pain!

Kirstabelle – glad your feeling better and the heartbeat on the doppler is nice and strong!

Kealz194 – ironically the only way im able to sleep is when im lying on my front – which isn’t good for the boobs or bump! Dont know what im going to do when i get bigger!

TeAmo – lovely scan pics!

Well its a bit late but my scan pics are on facebook as I cant be bothered to resize them!! I love them!! Will be adding you on facebook if you dont mind so look out for Louise Connolly - not public public on the pregnancy front yet though waiting until we find out the sex to announce! Hope your all well!

xxxx

Yes, that's exactly it! A very sharp sensation! Lol, it always made me jump too. When I was in labour with my second they said she was extremely low (and that was in the beginning of labour) so I assume that maybe why I got the really sharp, long lasting stabbing sensations in the last couple of months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->