April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hi my name is Cerrie and I have no self control lol... <------POAS-aholic!
12 and 13 DPO are a different (less sensitive) brand that is supposed to be used the day of your missed period (which is 8/2) Happy I got a darker 13 dpo line none the less!

Attachments

• 100_0900.jpg
    100_0900.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_0901.jpg
    100_0901.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 11
I'm taking it as a good sign. I think if it was a chemical, it should be done already, but of course I don't know that for sure. And I'm taking the leaking to mean that there is enough hormone in there to make that happen! I know I'm reaching, but I have nothing else to do while I wait...:blush:

So I had a teeny bit of light brown cm today, only in my underwear, and nothing when I checked. Immediately my mood has plummeted as this is how my last mc started. Just a waiting game :(

Thanks for the scare! I hope you're not having a m/c. I also had just a bit of brown, well it wasn't cm, but spotting. But mine has been bright red for days, so I'm thrilled that it's finally maybe stopping.

Praying that both our BFP's stick!!:hugs:

With my mc the doctor wasn't concerned at first even though i had some bright rd, but mine didn't stop, so i'd take the fact that yours is as a very good sign! Also, i mentioned in another thread that my sis in law bled bright red during her first trimester, and my nephew is a healthy 13 months, so it's not always a terrible sign.

Thinking sticky thoughts for us!

Hi Cerrie! Congrats on the bfps!! Definitely getting darker!

That is very comforting. I've never spotted other than a few wipes seeing IB, and this is scaring the crap out of me! Plus, my lines seemed like they were getting more faint. But I think my urine might have been too diluted. (I'm going a lot and drinking a lot!)

My spotting lasted a total of 18 days, and I haven't tested in a while. Going to get more tests tomorrow and see if it's BFN. Then I'll know for sure.

I'm sure it won't be, fingers crossed for you! I read everywhere that spotting is completely normal, but that certainly doesn't stop us worrying i know.

No it doesn't. I keep seeing that myself when I try to research what it might be. And everytime the only thing that pops up is "chemical pregnancy" when I type in my symptoms. I tell myself there's no use in worrying about it cause I can't stop it, and I don't even know if that's what it is for sure, but it doesn't help.

I do have some hopeful symptoms, but they could all be explained by something else as well. And some times, my cervix itches! I have no clue what that is about!

Hello Ladies! Hope you dont mind me joining. I am 11 DPO and got my BFP on a digi yesterday. I then used an IC and dollar store test and they came up positive as well. I see the dr in august but my date based on ovulation is April 12 2013!

No it doesn't. I keep seeing that myself when I try to research what it might be. And everytime the only thing that pops up is "chemical pregnancy" when I type in my symptoms. I tell myself there's no use in worrying about it cause I can't stop it, and I don't even know if that's what it is for sure, but it doesn't help.

I do have some hopeful symptoms, but they could all be explained by something else as well. And some times, my cervix itches! I have no clue what that is about!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope this resolves soon and you start to feel better about the situation.

Hi sla545! COngratulations on your bfp!

Hi ladies please can i join EDD 7th April super nervous that my lil bean won't stick really hope she/he does!! I'm a poas ahollic too still doing them everyday really wanting to see megga dark line! Doing another digi day after tomorrow or poss tomorrow if i save morning wee (see told you im bonkers lol) My lines on FRER are very nearly equal but still not dark on ic ...fx last digi said 2-3 weeks hoping thats a pos sign.

Hey I'd like to join too please, I'm due April 8th with my second, hoping for a girl this time round!

Welcome Newbies!!! I know it's too early, but I wish someone would be due after me! lol

*updated first page*

Welcome all the newbies yay. April def a lucky mouth!

On a sad note - we have our first :angel: baby :nope: Jcliff <3 we are thinking of you. Try stay strong. Hoping to see you back here soon lovely lady!

AFM - after a good night sleep I feel heaps brighter lol. Im so exhursted lately. Scan in 5 days :happydance:

Hi ladies I would like to join too. Im due April 14th. Got my BFP yesterday and hoping for a stickey bean this time around. It will be our 1st.

Oh wow... I was just wishing someone would be due after me!!! Welcome crownjewelz!!

Congrats crownjewelz!! April 14th for some reason sounds like a great date to me...I dunno why, it makes me think good thought. Random I know...

Thanks all. I am waiting for my second hcg level. My first at 16DPO was 33. I was told VERY low and will probably m/c soon. So ive been out of work for the last two days just waiting for it to happen. This will be m/c #2 since March. I just want it to be over so I can move on. Will be taking a long break after this. but good luck to everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->